18 Sept, 54 unvax and 51 Vax required oxygen. 11 unvax and 7 Vax in ICU

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...u.6602741/
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

Now, the difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated is narrowing !
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

Well, let's say SG has 6m for easy calculation and 80% of the population fully jabbed mean 4.8m. The balance is 1.2m is no jabor 1 jab.

4.8m with 51in ICU = 0.00106% of need oxy
1.2m with 54 in ICU = 0.0045% of need oxy

4.8m with 7 in ICU = 0.000146% of getting in ICU
1.2m with 11 in ICU = 0.000916% of getting ICU

Am I correct?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Later, maybe can don't report vaccinated and unvaccinated.

(19-09-2021, 10:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, let's say SG has 6m for easy calculation and 80% of the population fully jabbed mean 4.8m. The balance is 1.2m is no jabor 1 jab.

4.8m with 51in ICU = 0.00106% of need oxy
1.2m with 54 in ICU = 0.0045% of need oxy

4.8m with 7 in ICU = 0.000146% of getting in ICU
1.2m with 11 in ICU = 0.000916% of getting ICU

Am I correct?

wrong.
you are assuming all 4.8m are infected for vax and all 1.2m are infected for unvax.
this assumption is wrong.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

PAP endemic is on the assumption that vaccinated will not be in ICU.

once you start seeing more vaccinated die in ICU, PAP endemic model will collapse totally.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(19-09-2021, 10:25 PM)forum456 Wrote:  wrong.
you are assuming all 4.8m are infected for vax and all 1.2m are infected for unvax.
this assumption is wrong.

My objective is what are the chances.

(19-09-2021, 10:29 PM)forum456 Wrote:  PAP endemic is on the assumption that vaccinated will not be in ICU.

once you start seeing more vaccinated die in ICU, PAP endemic model will collapse totally.
But the numbers of jabbed vs the no jab is 80% difference

(19-09-2021, 10:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  My objective is what are the chances.

of course, compared to vaccinated, unvaccinated has more chance to be in ICU because he has no vaccine protection.

the question is "can current vaccine protect you from being in ICU and for how long ?

if current vaccine is not good enough or wane with time, after 6 months, your chance can be same as unvaccinated.
so after 6 months, vaccinated and unvaccinated have equal chance to die in ICU.

(19-09-2021, 10:32 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  But the numbers of jabbed vs the no jab is 80% difference

it is about the effectiveness of vaccine and for how long.

for example, Pfizer has 90% chance, it means 10 % chance that you have ineffective protection.
100 people means 90 people will be protected, 10 people somehow have failed protection.

no 100% warranty that you will be protected with Pfizer vaccine.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

(19-09-2021, 10:38 PM)forum456 Wrote:  of course, compared to vaccinated, unvaccinated has more chance to be in ICU because he has no vaccine protection.

the question is "can current vaccine protect you from being in ICU and for how long ?

if current vaccine is not good enough or wane with time, after 6 months, your chance can be same as unvaccinated.
so after 6 months, vaccinated and unvaccinated have equal chance to die in ICU.

Well, I always tell my team members this, one hurdle at the time. Solve the current problem first then worry about the next possible one.
Look ahead is good .... ONLY if you can solve the current

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(19-09-2021, 10:40 PM)forum456 Wrote:  it is about the effectiveness of vaccine and for how long.

for example, Pfizer has 90% chance, it means 10 % chance that you have ineffective protection.
100 people means 90 people will be protected, 10 people somehow have failed protection.

no 100% warranty that you will be protected with Pfizer vaccine.

Still got chance of mRNA long term side effects
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(19-09-2021, 10:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, I always tell my team members this, one hurdle at the time. Solve the current problem first then worry about the next possible one.

can the current problem be solved by Pfizer vaccine ?
the answer is no because it is an emergency or temporary vaccine.

is covid going to be permanent ?
the answer is yes if current vaccine become ineffective over time.

you need a permanent vaccine or solution to deal with a permanent problem.

China/TW/HK has used a permanent solution until a permanent vaccine appears.

(19-09-2021, 10:46 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Still got chance of mRNA long term side effects

all drugs have side effect.
unfortunately, current vaccines are no permanent cure for covid.

(19-09-2021, 10:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, I always tell my team members this, one hurdle at the time. Solve the current problem first then worry about the next possible one.
Bro...you bringing your whole team to hor lan in the long term lah Tongue

(19-09-2021, 10:50 PM)forum456 Wrote:  all drugs have side effect.
unfortunately, current vaccines are no permanent cure for covid.

This one is unknown for now. No one need to be responsible.

(19-09-2021, 10:48 PM)forum456 Wrote:  can the current problem be solved by Pfizer vaccine ?

can the current problem be solved by Pfizer vaccine ?
R: And yet you worry about the it waning effectiveness ....  Tired

R: It's like telling your mom is a women, who do not know. You have the solution?

R: And what's that .... continue to lockdown? 

(19-09-2021, 10:53 PM)bobby Wrote:  Bro...you bringing your whole team to hor lan in the long term lah Tongue

I telling them to be realistic ... dun talk loud loud clever but no solution like the india varaint CECA ... talk complain clever .... solution .... errrrrrrrr

Don’t post HWZ link here leh

(19-09-2021, 11:10 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  can the current problem be solved by Pfizer vaccine ?
R: And yet you worry about the it waning effectiveness ....  Tired

R: It's like telling your mom is a women, who do not know. You have the solution?

R: And what's that .... continue to lockdown? 

you will know the solution when our ICU system collapses.

at that time. you will see how PAP reacts.

PAP will react like how China/TW/HK react.

You are not wrong. This will be the typical instruction  that 99% of the manager will tell their team.

But, I am paying the top 1% kind of salary to our ministers, so I am expecting a top 1% solution from them as well.

If not, we get Tangsen to head the task force can liao at a more friendly salary.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Yalor.......but some tends to leapfrog.

(19-09-2021, 11:20 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You are not wrong. This will be the typical instruction  that 99% of the manager will tell their team.

But, I am paying the top 1% kind of salary to our ministers, so I am expecting a top 1% solution from them as well.

If not, we get Tangsen to head the task force can liao at a more friendly salary.
I have no solutions that's why I think they are doing a pretty decent job. My salary is not friendly ..... its beggar like 
This is a pandemic ... potentially ending the human race ..... even global top 1% salary do not have a full-proof solution.
Just be happy, we can still go out eat, socialized, and trying to live as normally as possible.

(19-09-2021, 11:23 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Yalor.......but some tends to leapfrog.

Not only leapfrog, but also throw own spanner into the system .... that will end up everyone being static

(19-09-2021, 11:15 PM)forum456 Wrote:  you will know the solution when our ICU system collapses.

you will know the solution when our ICU system collapses.
R: Our ICU unlikely to collapse as many and better if more are jabbed. AND if the booster is needed .... DO IT

R: How?

(19-09-2021, 11:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I have no solutions that's why I think they are doing a pretty decent job. My salary is not friendly ..... its beggar like 
This is a pandemic ... potentially ending the human race ..... even global top 1% salary do not have a full-proof solution.
Just be happy, we can still go out eat, socialized, and trying to live as normally as possible.
If one earn top 1% salary and do not have full proof solution, he/she will just get fired and next better player will get their turn to try their solution.

That's how the MNC works.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(19-09-2021, 11:58 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If one earn top 1% salary and do not have full proof solution, he/she will just get fired and next better player will get their turn to try their solution.

That's how the MNC works.

I guess you never worked in any MNC

(19-09-2021, 11:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  you will know the solution when our ICU system collapses.
R: Our ICU unlikely to collapse as many and better if more are jabbed. AND if the booster is needed .... DO IT

[Image: thumbs-down.png]

Jab no longer 90% effective maybe now only 40% or lesser effective again the virus but at lease not as worst as no jab.

(20-09-2021, 12:23 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  I guess you never worked in any MNC
You are wrong.. I guess you are the one who never worked in any MNC..

But that's beside the point.. So we have ministers who draw top 1% pay who can't solved the problem totally like what you mentioned earlier.

So time for pay cut?

[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post