20 SEPT: 917 new cases, 1 fully vaccinated and 1 partially vaccinated passed away

(21-09-2021, 06:54 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  One beautiful excuse they always like to say is non-vaccine related. Not admiting mistakes are their greatest failures.

Whether vaccine-related or not, mankind has no choice, either some die while many will live .... or 

[Image: you-die-i-die-everybody-die.gif]

free image sharing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(21-09-2021, 07:03 PM)debono Wrote:  It is very difficult for a PAP MP to admit mistake and apologize..
It is very unwise for any Govt officials failing to admit responsibilities. Adversely, play pushing and blaming game instead, pinpointing irrevalant accusations at others. Just look at other countries where ministers step down automatically for committing grave mistakes or blunders. Such ministers deserve due respect. More like a gentleman.

My goodness AU police practising

(21-09-2021, 05:58 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  All these useless puppies stil can claimed vaccinated wil not go into serious conditions. Aren’t they going to compensate those vaccinated who died having contracted delta virus? Aren’t they going to slapped themselves now? Or Pitzer. Is a useless vaccine?
Clapping

(21-09-2021, 08:23 AM)dynamite Wrote:  If this is proven. They will have zero credibility.

How to prove?

(21-09-2021, 08:03 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is very unwise for any Govt officials failing to admit responsibilities. Adversely, play pushing and blaming game instead, pinpointing irrevalant accusations at others. Just look at other countries where ministers step down automatically for committing grave mistakes or blunders. Such ministers deserve due respect.

In Japan, some may commit hara-kiri.
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(21-09-2021, 07:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Whether vaccine-related or not, mankind has no choice, either some die while many will live .... or 

[Image: you-die-i-die-everybody-die.gif]

free image sharing

Vaccine discussion aside.. I like the Indian guy who acted as the Encik.. Too bad he passed away already..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(21-09-2021, 09:58 PM)debono Wrote:  In Japan, some may commit hara-kiri.
These MIWs don't hv the guts to do so. Stepping down wud be a shame to them.  They cud only bite their tongues.

(21-09-2021, 10:35 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Vaccine discussion aside.. I like the Indian guy who acted as the Encik.. Too bad he passed away already..

Yeah, that's life, when time is up, there are many ways to surrender your license. So do not sit stills, go out and live your life.
"Quality of life" not "quantity of life".

If the number is above 1000, it is not unexpected to see 1 vaccinated to die per day

(22-09-2021, 10:31 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yeah, that's life, when time is up, there are many ways to surrender your license. So do not sit stills, go out and live your life.
"Quality of life" not "quantity of life".

It is more of how he managed to bring the character to life.. Be it the Encik in that show, or the security guard (he tried to stop fire engine from stopping at the VIP parking lot) in another Jack Neo's movie..

Of course, some might say there be an element of racism of having an Indian as a cast in both acts and act funny..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(21-09-2021, 06:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Not quarrel .... debate debate ..... I am not Pig And Pest lah

I am on the 80+% because I have jabbed mah ..... just because I am not in agreement with your view doesn't mean disrespect.

Yup, we agree to disagree..

(22-09-2021, 12:47 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  It is more of how he managed to bring the character to life.. Be it the Encik in that show, or the security guard (he tried to stop fire engine from stopping at the VIP parking lot) in another Jack Neo's movie..

Of course, some might say there be an element of racism of having an Indian as a cast in both acts and act funny..

Aiya .... people need to relac ... why are people nowadays so insecure and sensitive ... trying to make a mountain out a molehill always create controversy.