20 SEPT: 917 new cases, 1 fully vaccinated and 1 partially vaccinated passed away

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-sep-2021)

Summary of local situation

1,055 cases are currently warded in hospital. There are currently 128 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 18 in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU).

Over the last 28 days, of the 12,013 infected individuals, 98.0% had no or mild symptoms, 1.7% required oxygen supplementation, 0.2% required ICU care, and 0.05% has died.

As of 19 September 2021, 82% of our population has completed their full regimen/ received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and 84% has received at least one dose.

As of 20 September 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health has detected a total of 917 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore, with 832 in the community, 78 in the migrant worker dormitories and 7 imported cases.

Case 74987, an 84 year-old male Singaporean, has passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection on 19 September 2021. He was conveyed to Ng Teng Fong General Hospital on 13 September with symptoms, and tested positive for COVID-19 infection on the same day. He had been vaccinated against COVID-19, and had a history of heart disease, hypertension and hyperlipidaemia which, together with his advanced age, made him more susceptible to severe illness.

3.  Case 77580, an 85 year-old male Singaporean, has passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection on 19 September 2021. He tested positive for COVID-19 infection on 16 September and was conveyed to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital on 18 September. He had been partially vaccinated against COVID-19, and had no known medical conditions.

Now, fully vaccinated patient starts to die in ICU !

likely to see more vaccinated patients in the same situation.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

OH NO .... 1 fully vaccinated died of CoVid ..... OH NO ... Vaccine is fake ..... dun jab pls dun jab ...... vaccine kills .... kills more than CoVid

Rotfl Gesti-109 Laughter-68 Opasnie-14 Fundance

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(21-09-2021, 12:22 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  OH NO .... 1 fully vaccinated died of CoVid ..... OH NO ... Vaccine is fake ..... dun jab pls dun jab ...... vaccine kills .... kills more than CoVid

[Image: nudie.gif]

(21-09-2021, 12:19 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Now, fully vaccinated patient starts to die in ICU !

Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

Rotfl

As number rise pls confine elderly to stay at home ....the risk is high for them even if they are vaccinated

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(21-09-2021, 03:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  As number rise pls confine elderly to stay at home ....the risk is high for them even if they are vaccinated

U confine them at home, u r destroying their mental health. Let them do what they want. It's their choice to live the life they want to at their age. Don't be an unfilial son by confining your parents at home with the hope that they can live a few more years so as to do housework for u.  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(21-09-2021, 03:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  As number rise pls confine elderly to stay at home ....the risk is high for them even if they are vaccinated

Don’t bully your mother.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Average age to die from covid in sg became 76 from previous 75, mian kia...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

84 and 85 years old died can be due to underlying conditions.

(21-09-2021, 12:22 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  OH NO .... 1 fully vaccinated died of CoVid ..... OH NO ... Vaccine is fake ..... dun jab pls dun jab ...... vaccine kills .... kills more than CoVid

If this is proven. They will have zero credibility.

since u hv driving lic, rent an electric car and driver yr mum around once a while. it's very safe and she wun be so bored

(21-09-2021, 12:19 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Now, fully vaccinated patient starts to die in ICU !

the efficacy of the vaccines wane after 6 months.

need a booster jab.

People dropping like flies.
I don't think they care.
Vaccine but a political game.
They think we are unaware.
They need to get the numbers up.
For the country to bare.

What is it in for the people?
You are nothing they don't care...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(21-09-2021, 06:46 AM)winbig Wrote:  U confine them at home, u r destroying their mental health. Let them do what they want. It's their choice to live the life they want to at their age. Don't be an unfilial son by confining your parents at home with the hope that they can live a few more years so as to do housework for u.  Smile

Yeah lor, they already left how many years to live still wanna prison them. Quality of life not quantity of life.
Today before heading to the office, went to the hawker center ... can see many old fuggs lim kopi chit-chatting away

(21-09-2021, 09:01 AM)Sticw Wrote:  People dropping like flies.
I don't think they care.
Vaccine but a political game.
They think we are unaware.
They need to get the numbers up.
For the country to bare.

What is it in for the people?
You are nothing they don't care...
Why are you still whining away .... already 80+% double jabbed .... potentially 90+% before year end

(21-09-2021, 08:43 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  the efficacy of the vaccines wane after 6 months.

need a booster jab.

If needed ...... boost lor, why make such a big fuss

(21-09-2021, 08:22 AM)dynamite Wrote:  84 and 85 years old died can be due to underlying conditions.

Or just plain old age .....

(21-09-2021, 08:23 AM)dynamite Wrote:  If this is proven. They will have zero credibility.

Then how about 4,800,000+ because of vaccines protecting them from serious illness? Is that zero credibility?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/co...irm-centre

(21-09-2021, 11:42 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why are you still whining away .... already 80+% double jabbed .... potentially 90+% before year end
This is the part that I will always quarrel with Tangsen. Your are on the side of the majority of 80+%, but do respect those who hold different views.

Calling names, or call them whining away, hiding under blanket and cry etc, to those who hold different view will not win them over.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

I am just wondering if the number of cases we had each day is a kpi for task force?

If not, hit kpi of 80% jab earned them a good bonus, but no penalty for no of new cases each day.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

All these useless puppies stil can claimed vaccinated wil not go into serious conditions. Aren’t they going to compensate those vaccinated who died having contracted delta virus? Aren’t they going to slapped themselves now? Or Pitzer. Is a useless vaccine?
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(21-09-2021, 05:15 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  This is the part that I will always quarrel with Tangsen. Your are on the side of the majority of 80+%, but do respect those who hold different views.

Calling names, or call them whining away, hiding under blanket and cry etc, to those who hold different view will not win them over.

Not quarrel .... debate debate ..... I am not Pig And Pest lah

I am on the 80+% because I have jabbed mah ..... just because I am not in agreement with your view doesn't mean disrespect.

(21-09-2021, 05:58 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  All these useless puppies stil can claimed vaccinated wil not go into serious conditions. Aren’t they going to compensate those vaccinated who died having contracted delta virus? Aren’t they going to slapped themselves now? Or Pitzer. Is a useless vaccine?

If you compensate those who jabbed and yet die due to infection then they can ask those who jabbed infected and did not die to pay them for saving their lives?
If a vaccine is useless ...... all 80+% will be dying of india variant black fungis

(21-09-2021, 06:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If you compensate those who jabbed and yet die due to infection then they can ask those who jabbed infected and did not die to pay them for saving their lives?
If a vaccine is useless ...... all 80+% will be dying of india variant black fungis
One beautiful excuse they always like to say is non-vaccine related. Not admiting mistakes are their greatest failures.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(21-09-2021, 06:54 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  One beautiful excuse they always like to say is non-vaccine related. Not admiting mistakes are their greatest failures.

It is very difficult for a PAP MP to admit mistake and apologize..
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(21-09-2021, 07:03 PM)debono Wrote:  It is very difficult for a PAP MP to admit mistake and apologize..

I think they need permission from Head to admit mistake and say sorry. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Vaccine does not work well on elderly is known fact
and may wane off faster compare to young people.

There must be other methods or tools.