24 Dec 2023-Adam Khoo sells all his China stocks as he foresee China equities falling

Adam Khoo is top instructor guru of the stock market and claims he makes millions.

Here is what be says about China..and why every investor should avoid China.

Adam Khoo has 1 million followers, when he talks people listen and follow his advice.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

"Be greedy when others are fearful..."

Even buffett's disciples hv forgotten what their master had taught them

I guess he lost a lot due to his poor judgement now sounding bitter and angry  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(28-12-2023, 11:51 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  I guess he lost a lot due to his poor judgement now sounding bitter and angry  Rotfl

He is a guru- teacher who charges $3000  for his course so he is unlikely to be wrong ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

HE DIN SELL LAH
HE SAID HE will be SELLING WHEN THERE IS A BOUNCE

(28-12-2023, 01:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He is a guru- teacher who charges $3000  for his course so he is unlikely to be wrong ....

Those who are really good, don't waste time teaching!  Laughing

Peter Lim is a good example!
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(28-12-2023, 01:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He is a guru- teacher who charges $3000  for his course so he is unlikely to be wrong ....

That's utter crap. He is just an articulate salesman out to lure unsuspecting noobs to his courses.

You should hear what your other idol Novice Leong has to say of Adam Khoo Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Cgw_NhBP4

at 34:20 onwards

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-12-2023, 01:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  That's utter crap. He is just an articulate salesman out to lure unsuspecting noobs to his courses.

You should hear what your other idol Novice Leong has to say of Adam Khoo Laughing

You are saying Master Leong is right?

(28-12-2023, 01:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You are saying Master Leong is right?

Specifically, I'm saying what Novice Leong is saying about Adam Khoo is right Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Adam small investors sell China collapse liao hor cheo kau peng
https://media.tenor.com/NNJwfiHsR0YAAAAM/spit-take.gif https://media.tenor.com/ZpXbxJfEV7QAAAAM...ierrez.gif https://media.tenor.com/b_FM05b17HAAAAAM...arious.gif

He’s really an idiot
All his “teaching” are classroom types
Nothing that we already know
Obviously he doesn’t know what is stop loss
Another thing he contradicts himself
In the beginning, he said he sold all his China stocks
Then towards the end of the video, he said he’s still holding to some
How can you trust, or listen to such an idiot?
And by the way, if he’s making millions, why he needs to become a koyok man?
You don’t find Oei Hong Leong or Peter Lim doing that

Only sgbutt finds him fascinating

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 2 users Like Bluebull's post

Adam Khoo as a salesman for teaching people how to make speech especially on stunning motivation speech. 

Such people are guru in stocks?

Doubt so.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

I give Adam Khoo A1 in salesmanship. Everything else about his koyok is either E8 or F9 Big Grin

Had any of ahbutt's guru sifu cut loss earlier? More like all buy high sell low goondus

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/sp...-ad-agency

Has a rotten name...sued by SPH in 2016.
Failed to pay up.

Proof that common sense can't be taught.

Listening to some huckster who sells courses  Rotfl

(28-12-2023, 03:43 PM)hansamu Wrote:  http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/sp...-ad-agency

Has a rotten name...sued by SPH in 2016.
Failed to pay up.

How come Adam Khoo not made bankrupt leh? Thinking Big Grin

(28-12-2023, 03:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Had any of ahbutt's guru sifu cut loss earlier? More like all buy high sell low goondus

Almost all of Sgbuffet's gurus are either bag holders, charlatans or big cannons, including the self styled boaster Handbag Loo Laughing

[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(28-12-2023, 01:59 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  He’s really an idiot
All his “teaching” are classroom types
Nothing that we already know
Obviously he doesn’t know what is stop loss
Another thing he contradicts himself
In the beginning, he said he sold all his China stocks
Then towards the end of the video, he said he’s still holding to some
How can you trust, or listen to such an idiot?
And by the way, if he’s making millions, why he needs to become a koyok man?
You don’t find Oei Hong Leong or Peter Lim doing that

Only sgbutt finds him fascinating

billionaires never sell koyah
when they cheat yr 100k is nothing to them is as gd as $10 to them value is < a micropeanuts

they are after hundredas of millions fr not tom dick n harry

a v gd example is the scamer who cheated on  a lady  spore swf advisor >100m

(29-12-2023, 09:47 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Almost all of Sgbuffet's gurus are either bag holders, charlatans or big cannons, including the self styled boaster Handbag Loo Laughing

1. Mr Loo is a multi millionaire 
2. Adam Khoo is a multi millionaire.
3. Kelvin makes 30K a month.

I won't call them "my gurus" but hose who are successful and willing to share...I am humble and willing to learn as obviously they know more than me.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(29-12-2023, 10:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Mr Loo is a multi millionaire 
2. Adam Khoo is a multi millionaire.
3. Kelvin makes 30K a month.

I won't call them "my gurus" but hose who are successful and willing to share...I am humble and willing to learn as obviously they know more than me.

These monkeys are selling koyok to further advance their own self interests Laughing

(29-12-2023, 11:21 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  These monkeys are selling koyok to further advance their own self interests Laughing

Bingo bingo....but some people just won't bite or believe. Lol.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(28-12-2023, 11:51 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  I guess he lost a lot due to his poor judgement now sounding bitter and angry  Rotfl

knn...can lose so much still revered as guru by someone  Laughing

Adam Khoo is No. 1 best selling author

[Image: 4BASHuQ.jpg]

Adam Khoo is right again. Chuna/HK Market drops after he sold.

[Image: TF9u4AB.jpg]

Strange thing is these gurus dun hv exit strategies. Maybe some had already cut losses but didn't announce it, which is akin to admitting making mistakes and is very embarrassing

(29-12-2023, 11:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Adam Khoo is right again. Chuna/HK Market drops after he sold.

[Image: TF9u4AB.jpg]

If he is correct, he should have cut off investment long ago, wait till now is like bones. Now is just for trading up n down.
[+] 1 user Likes Zannn's post

Ah butt always looked to these gurus for inspirations and guidance. In sg, other than them, no more better one already

(29-12-2023, 12:07 PM)Zannn Wrote:  If he is correct, he should have cut off investment long ago, wait till now is like bones. Now is just for trading up n down.

I already said 20K level HSI cannot stay above. Get out.

....I am sure Adam Khoo knows everything but his portfolio is too big and he has other trades to make so he took sometime to clean his China HK stuff.

How cum flower goat din come in to correct this: some time, sometime and sometimes.

England very maifan one