27 OCT: 5,324 new cases of COVID-19, 9 vax & 1 unvax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-oct-2021)
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

(06-10-2021, 01:39 AM)freedom Wrote:  This is what I learnt from the real experts, not those doggies talking for their govt on TV.

1. You had jabbed toxin into your body, I heard that your blood is now similar to someone who gotten cancer. Your blood is sick and dirty.

2. Your natural immunity is guaranteed gone after vaccination. You lost protection against any virus, germs or bacteria. You now rely solely on vaccination for protection.

3. Without natural immunity, you are at risk when the virus mutates. I believe the virus had ALREADY mutated. If you jab again, you might die from the side effect. If don't jab, you might die from the variant.

That explains why vaccinated deaths will outpaced the unvaccinated going forward. Ask yourself before you die or get serious illness, who are the ones who enforce/advice such jabs on you?? You should hold them responsible.
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like babygirl's post

Need to amend thread to 27th else many will b left confused as they r oredi very confused in endemic living

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

Clapping

PAP has banned unvax from malls and offices.

What more can PAP ban on unvax ?

Will unvax be banned from public transport ?
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(28-10-2021, 12:14 AM)forum456 Wrote:  PAP has banned unvax from malls and offices.

What more can PAP ban on unvax ?

Will unvax be banned from public transport ?
PAP morons are using unvaxxed as scapegoat. Even if they execute all the unvaxxed, the vaxxed will still continue to die everyday.
[+] 3 users Like Spiderman's post

The number can go higher in Nov and Dec once more foreign countries can come to Singapore without quarantine.

Once Delta Plus appears in Singapore, the number can go much higher than 5000.

Death rate can hit above 20 on daily basis.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(28-10-2021, 12:30 AM)forum456 Wrote:  The number can go higher in Nov and Dec once more foreign countries can come to Singapore without quarantine.

Once Delta Plus appears in Singapore, the number can go much higher than 5000.

Death rate can hit above 20 on daily basis.

winter is coming

The majority that are dying are now trending towards the vaxxed. What ever measures to restrict the movement of the unvaxxed is not going to help reduce the number of vaxxed that are going to die in the coming days.
[+] 3 users Like maikyah's post

What they have done is highly irresponsible and endangers the lives of people.

We aee seeing double digit deaths in Sjngapore everyday and many will see their health affected long term.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-10-2021, 04:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What they have done is highly irresponsible and endangers the lives of people.

We aee seeing double digit deaths in Sjngapore everyday and many will see their health affected long term.

They need a 30% salary increment .
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(28-10-2021, 04:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What they have done is highly irresponsible and endangers the lives of people.

Need urgently  start the CB or MCO already....try for two weeks to see those cases come down fast or not...

Shifting goal post soon? crying
My target of 8k/day is on the card....

Still waiting for what durian to drop?
Living with Virus is a foolish action at the moment when winter is coming...

Dont be surprise after saying 10k will be 20k...
See which champion dare to say that...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

10k no problem

Lovin it!

(27-10-2021, 11:45 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-oct-2021)

where can I find it stating 9 vax and 1 unvax died? I thought they no longer going to giving the breakdown?

oyk is following the illuminati 'script' ...their plan of agenda21...

It will not be a problem for the govt as long as there're enough ICU beds and the number of deaths is kept below 20 per day.

Don't think we should focus on the number of infected as this number is already not accurate. There're in fact many more who are infected but not reported in the official number because of the home recovery programme.

(28-10-2021, 05:52 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Shifting goal post soon? crying
My target of 8k/day is on the card....

Still waiting for what durian to drop?
Living with Virus is a foolish action at the moment when winter is coming...

Dont be surprise after saying 10k will be 20k...
See which champion dare to say that...
50k also not a problem as long as economy stays open, you do not stress the hospital system.

Just like you got no food nevermind, as long as you don't touch your CPF as it's meant for retirement (used to be your retirement, now is part of a pool call cpf life so it sustains anyone out there that live long and govt don't need to fund them unlike previously when their cpf monies run out after 20 years or less). Lol

Death cases is on the rise and become on younger age ?

(28-10-2021, 12:49 PM)FangFang Wrote:  Death cases is on the rise and become on younger age ?

It is not only the elderly that die, there are also some who are young also died.  So to say Covid-19 only affect the elderly is not accurate.... Big Grin

(28-10-2021, 01:46 AM)maikyah Wrote:  The majority that are dying are now trending towards the vaxxed. What ever measures to restrict the movement of the unvaxxed is not going to help reduce the number of vaxxed that are going to die in the coming days.

I think PaP and MTF lost the plot in the story.

Both vax and unvax will die of Covid due to underlying medical condition. Shouldn't they change the old SOPs and strategy  to protect them instead?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(28-10-2021, 05:56 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  I think PaP and MTF lost the plot in the story.

Both vax and unvax will die of Covid due to underlying medical condition. Shouldn't they change the old SOPs and strategy  to protect them instead?

Well said.... Clapping

(28-10-2021, 11:10 AM)babygirl Wrote:  Clapping

Death rate is 15 , it is consider high...

(29-10-2021, 09:18 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Death rate is 15 , it is consider high...
High our standard,  average or low comparing to European countries with simiular pop.

[Image: Z089Erc.png]