29 OCT: 4,248 new cases of COVID-19, 15 vax & 1 unvax died

(30-10-2021, 12:23 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I think the daily numbers don't look good for them. So they hide and pretend no one ask them about it. 

The moving average still looks good for now. Once it starts to look bad, you can bet they will twist n turn n spin another story to suit their agenda.

Let's hope it don't get worse. Most people are vaxxed already...

It is for us to put on our working hat and keep questioning the announcement or figures. We have put too much blind faith in govt previously. It is now time to exercise our working skills on govt

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(30-10-2021, 12:37 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  It is for us to put on our working hat and keep questioning the announcement or figures. We have put too much blond faith in govt previously. It is now time to exercise our working skills on govt

See got any oppie ask them for  the breakdown in parliament or not.

Scali they say national security, cannot disclose?

(30-10-2021, 12:40 PM)RichDad Wrote:  See got any oppie ask them for  the breakdown in parliament or not.

I hope they don't say national security cannot disclose, cos they need to be transparent in their data for all to see.  Also, it is a way of feedback to the MIW about how we feel on the ground ..... Laughing

(30-10-2021, 12:01 AM)Talent Wrote:  everyday 15 to 16 died

jialat
Not only tbe oldies. Those dies also may get younger n younger. Devil

And ChengHu kept on telling folks young n old go, go and jab. Huh
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

(30-10-2021, 12:43 PM)debono Wrote:  I hope they don't say national security cannot disclose, cos they need to be transparent in their data for all to see.  Also, it is a way of feedback to the MIW about how we feel on the ground ..... Laughing
Like Ho Ching salary. Cannot disclose. Sirkali she may not having a salary. Working for free F.O.C.

(30-10-2021, 12:40 PM)RichDad Wrote:  See got any oppie ask them for  the breakdown in parliament or not.

Sirkali. They close of this new sgtalk forum for questioning them to much, just like the old Sgtalk.
[+] 2 users Like Teeth53's post

(30-10-2021, 12:49 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Like Ho Ching salary. Cannot disclose. Sirkali she may not having a salary. Working for free F.O.C.

Ho Ching's remuneration cannot  be disclosed, cos she is paid more than PM Lee.....the remuneration should be close to what the CEO of DBS bank is getting as a package.... nudie

(30-10-2021, 12:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  so when the stock price doesn't look good, you highlight the ma50 which is still good? and when that aso not good, you then point to the ma200?

In my understanding about their tot, those 倒霉蛋 are Outlier. 
It is removed from their data... crying
Never take into consideration.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-10-2021, 12:36 PM)winbig Wrote:  Thousands of people die from flu every year. How come nobody cares to break the flu cycle?

Because common flu cycle dun become CB, HA, Lockdown, border closures, mandatory wear mask ……….

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(30-10-2021, 01:15 PM)debono Wrote:  Ho Ching's remuneration cannot  be disclosed, cos she is paid more than PM Lee.....the remuneration should be close to what the CEO of DBS bank is getting as a package.... nudie

How much is Gupta getting? I think HC should be much higher. Nearer to that Chip Goodyear ex salary package.

But now she is no more CEO, no point guessing.

(30-10-2021, 01:21 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because common flu cycle dun become CB, HA, Lockdown, border closures, mandatory wear mask ……….

Flu also kills and spread. But fatality rate is known and is low. Covid is new, people are not sure about its lethality at that time. That's why, CB border closures, etc. To slow down the spread until more is known about the virus.

It is not true we cannot take pic of virus.
Virus(poisons) was once called xxxbacteria.
Consult Mike Adam who on natural health and use such x-kongs in his works.
Another tualengkong is Robert young.

(30-10-2021, 01:43 PM)RichDad Wrote:  How much is Gupta getting? I think HC should be much higher. Nearer to that Chip Goodyear ex salary package.

But now she is no more CEO, no point guessing.

It is reported that Mr Gupta is getting a remuneration of $9 million a year.....

(30-10-2021, 10:50 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  For me it is only 1 possibility …… Vaccination is their only solution to break CoVid cycle

Without taking any test I endorse your IQ pass 90.
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

(30-10-2021, 07:40 PM)cf9 Wrote:  Without taking any test I endorse your IQ pass 90.

Thank you for rating be so high. 
And since you do not think vaccination is the only solution to move forward, kindly suggest 1 possible solution.
If not you are then rating me above you.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(30-10-2021, 03:33 PM)winbig Wrote:  Flu also kills and spread. But fatality rate is known and is low. Covid is new, people are not sure about its lethality at that time. That's why, CB border closures, etc. To slow down the spread until more is known about the virus.
Ministry of Health (MOH) announced on Tuesday (Oct 26) that an imported case has been confirmed to be infected with the AY.4.2 Delta subvariant.

The AY.4.2 subvariant was reported to be spreading rapidly in the United Kingdom this month and is said to be 10-15 per cent more infectious than its parent, the Delta variant.

With a rate above 4000 daily, reaching top 60 within this year isn't difficult.

4000 daily can attract tourists?

(30-10-2021, 09:36 PM)cf9 Wrote:  With a rate above 4000 daily, reaching top 60 within this year isn't difficult.

4000 daily can attract tourists?

Not if our Covid-19 infection rates crosses the 4,000 mark daily.... crying

(30-10-2021, 09:24 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Ministry of Health (MOH) announced on Tuesday (Oct 26) that an imported case has been confirmed to be infected with the AY.4.2 Delta subvariant.

The AY.4.2 subvariant was reported to be spreading rapidly in the United Kingdom this month and is said to be 10-15 per cent more infectious than its parent, the Delta variant.
More n more variant coming. No way. Human can stop them.