4 KM Russian Convoy Totally Flattened in Kherson Region

[+] 1 user Likes way's post

Russian like lost already.

The AMTK Russians worshippers commies here probably will claim its fake news, and the vehicles are toys

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(19-03-2022, 08:37 AM)way Wrote:  

Good , the more the merrier Clapping

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(19-03-2022, 08:46 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  The AMTK Russians worshippers commies here probably will claim its fake news, and the vehicles are toys

These commie morons cant accept the truths. Only suck in fake news and propaganda. So stupid people.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

4 km very well camouflaged by Russian military

Was very well hidden

(19-03-2022, 08:41 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Russian like lost already.

Then Biden should not continuously keep calling China Xi for help..

Biden should sit down and relax and wait for Russia to die

TS' saliva very powderful!

Everyday use saliva to "beat" Russian military!  Rotfl

4 km? 65 km convoy also gone totally.
nice US weapons to destroy almost all russia tanks.
Ukraine try to throw away all the junk russian weapons, use more advanced western weapons.

標槍、刺針齊飛俄坦克慘淪「鐵棺材」!? 反坦克武器顛覆戰場成「標準配備」!

俄精銳35軍團遭奇襲殲滅「美式」部隊完勝! 去蘇聯化正烏軍「93機步旅」!

How can one destroy a 4km convey one shot?

You can do air strikes, you can use tactical missiles, or you can deployed a few hundreds foot soldiers carrying anti tank weapons, tell them trooper 1 take out vehicle 1, trooper 2 take out vehicle 2 etc.

Ukraine go go go, surround Moscow and capture Putin alive..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-03-2022, 10:52 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  How can one destroy a 4km convey one shot?

You can do air strikes, you can use tactical missiles, or you can deployed a few hundreds foot soldiers carrying anti tank weapons, tell them trooper 1 take out vehicle 1, trooper 2 take out vehicle 2 etc.

Ukraine go go go, surround Moscow and capture Putin alive..

Because they use your moron strategy by going to house and hotel to stay the night while leaving their convoy guarded by guard duty only you complete dumbass Rotfl

nudie

Its actually the same footages from the video that I exposed in this thread, but edited differently. 

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Example-of-cle...tube-video

In this version the video maker added "transition effects" at certain intervals of the same footage, to give the false impression that it is taken from a very long column so that he can slap on the "4km Russian Column". 

The dialogue in many parts of BOTH  videos are the same word for word

Same footages, different editing styles

Wah all amdk started to cheats liao lol
[Image: 16648946-A50-B-40-F9-824-A-8-FE64-B920422.gif]

Is not convoy is said to be at Kiev region? suddenly change to 5-600Km away
Kherson region and destroyed...

most russia army generals, either kena killed in Ukraine war orsack by putin as putin dont trust anyone anymore.
ton of russia army surrender or stop fighting or injured themselves to stay out of war.
russia army has no morale to fight this unjustifiable war of invasion, also russia weapons are too junk.
many russian also run road out of country or to siberia to get out of this chaotic war by putin himself.
putin generally dont get any support inside & outside russia now, left only use his moronic mouth to shout ot lie.

斩首行动:俄军为啥损失这么多将军?

烏克蘭三面集結大反攻!俄軍打到丟盔棄甲

(19-03-2022, 10:54 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Because they use your moron strategy by going to house and hotel to stay the night while leaving their convoy guarded by guard duty only you complete dumbass Rotfl

Because I got a dumbass who say sent 1 person for guard duty to guard a 40km convey while the rest take shelter.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

russian pancakes are known as Blini…enjoy nudie

As someone has commented in youtube, it is footage shown 3 times.

(19-03-2022, 12:33 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Because I got a dumbass who say sent 1 person for guard duty to guard a 40km convey while the rest take shelter.

You are a absolute liar. I say all soldiers must stay with the vehicle in the cold winter night and you say they all go find hotel and home to stay. You dumbass.

(19-03-2022, 01:28 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You are a absolute liar. I say all soldiers must stay with the vehicle in the cold winter night and you say they all go find hotel and home to stay. You dumbass.

Well, you are a absolute liar. You say all the soldiers should stay in the vehicle and freeze to death.. I say they where got so stupid, leave some behind to do guard duty while the rest take shelter at the civilian building.. You then say leave 1 person to guard the vehicle, which I say why you so stupid, leave 15% to 20% guard vehicle lah...

If your brain is not working, at least go read back what you have written..

[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(19-03-2022, 03:51 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Well, you are a absolute liar. You say all the soldiers should stay in the vehicle and freeze to death.. I say they where got so stupid, leave some behind to do guard duty while the rest take shelter at the civilian building.. You then say leave 1 person to guard the vehicle, which I say why you so stupid, leave 15% to 20% guard vehicle lah...

Now we know who is the liar. Show my post that I say leave 1 person behind. You are the absolute liar but who is surprise.

Later when I free I will screenshot for you  Rotfl

You faking liar family.

(19-03-2022, 03:51 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Well, you are a absolute liar. You say all the soldiers should stay in the vehicle and freeze to death.. I say they where got so stupid, leave some behind to do guard duty while the rest take shelter at the civilian building.. You then say leave 1 person to guard the vehicle, which I say why you so stupid, leave 15% to 20% guard vehicle lah...

I screenshot all already. Later tonight you check in, I dedicate a thread for you.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Jialat-Russia-...ers?page=3

(19-03-2022, 08:37 AM)way Wrote:  4 KM Russian Convoy Totally Flattened in Kherson Region

Are you enjoying victory  in Kerson now?  Thinking  Rotfl

Looks more like discard, Why no guns holes in most of the vehicles? We know types of heavy weapons ukraine can use very limits.

Only few like blast off the cover.

And why not all same direction?
And some vehicles too close to be like being ambush when delivery equipments or people.
Only last one looks like a combat vehicle. delivery convoy not protection only 1 combat vehicles protecting?

Like all drag together.

why cannot see any dead russian. all run road???

(19-03-2022, 08:57 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Then Biden should not continuously keep calling China Xi for help..

Biden should sit down and relax and wait for Russia to die

He does seem senile.  Ronald Reagan much better.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-03-2022, 06:41 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  He does seem senile.  Ronald Reagan much better.

Sleepy Joe is too old for the job!

[Image: 12-B03-AE9-3711-4907-B7-E2-839-FBEF740-A6.jpg]