500 dead after Israel bomb Gaza hospital in retaliation for Hamas attacks

[Image: hVVe2Xl.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Hamas ownself rocket failed and blame Israel ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/is...t-cd6889d6

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-10-2023, 07:26 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Hamas ownself rocket failed and blame Israel ?

Hamas don't have rocket of this size lah.

Still haven’t flatten Gaza yet. More to come. Many Hamas terrorists hiding in hospital or being treated in hospital. Mostly dead are Hamas terrorists

Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Gstalk's post

Well what do you expect? You cannot have Hamas to mercilessly kill Israel civilians without expecting Israeli retaliatory actions.

And whack them good they will.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

It is a warning to Hamas to stop their surprise attack and jeopardising the lives of their people.
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

(18-10-2023, 07:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Well what do you expect?  You cannot have Hamas to mercilessly kill Israel civilians without expecting Israeli retaliatory actions.

And whack them good they will.

[Image: IMG-0664.jpg]

(18-10-2023, 07:26 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Hamas ownself rocket failed and blame Israel ?

The Palestinians voted for Hamas, a military political party.

If your government goes and strikes Israel with 3,000 rockets, killing babies and grandmothers, you can only blame yourself for not voting wisely when this happened.

The only way for this war to stop, the way I see it, is for HAMAS to raise the white flag.  Surrender, and become POW, or if the worst happens, be rounded up and shot dead, and then the civilians will live.  Using civilians as a human shield.... HAMAS is the one who caused their deaths.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(18-10-2023, 09:14 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0664.jpg]

1946?

That's your reference year?  

The history goes back to biblical times. Rolleyes

Israelites bombing of Gaza shd stopped. Enough is enough as they hv already killed many. Is not right to use white phosphorous attacks when they claimed is not unlawful.

(18-10-2023, 09:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  1946?

Really? Bible?  Laughter-13

Killing potential terrorists  Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(18-10-2023, 07:32 AM)Blin Wrote:  Mist tunnels  are mapped.
https://youtu.be/U7WP0C0jYl8?si=UBINBaO2bfzfbIhf

Not many peepur know about the tunnels, and the reason why Israel bombed Gaza with GBY 72.

One day, South Korea may have to do the same, and the very peepur supporting HAMAS will be supporting Kim Jong Un who is also building tunnels.

Buddha said do not kill

Jesus said love one another. Love lah. Not those make love piak piak on the bed type. Pure love ok. 

Prophet Mohammed. I don know what he said. But sure good thing. 

Everyday fight like no fight can dies.

Knn to both Palestinian n Israel.

(18-10-2023, 09:47 AM)victortan Wrote:  Buddha said do not kill

Jesus said love one another. Love lah. Not those make love piak piak on the bed type. Pure love ok. 

Bro, Cool down.

(18-10-2023, 09:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  1946?

Are you follower of Moses or Jesus?Did Israelis accept Jesus as God/Son/Holyghost/Messiah ?

Prepare for petrol price goes up .... Egypt, Saudi, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria & etc ....... strike Israel?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Buddha and Muhammed need Jesus, the Messiah, who can give them eternal life.

On the face of it, the Jews and Palestinians are fighting.  HAMAS is not a terrorist group that sprouted up against the wishes of the Palestinians.  So, I say Palestinians because HAMAS is the government of Palestine which was voted by the Palestinians themselves.  I also say Jews and not merely IDF.  I do not differentiate between the so-called civilians and the military.

If you dig deeper, the animosity goes back centuries.  You can call today's war a modern tribal war between the descendants of Isaac (the Jews) and the descendants of Ishmael.  You can also call it a family squabble between the descendants of Abraham, some of whom just happened to like to use rockets to do the squabbling at the crack of dawn.

GOD has no religion,all religions are man-made. Once its is man-made it is full of flaw.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

(18-10-2023, 10:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  i shaddup

FUCKER USER-OYKFUCKER USER-OYKFUCKER USER-OYKFUCKER USER-OYK
[Image: S6ZIV.gif]

(18-10-2023, 10:18 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  FUCKER USER-OYKFUCKER USER-OYKFUCKER USER-OYKFUCKER USER-OYK

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(18-10-2023, 10:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Buddha and Muhammed need Jesus, the Messiah, who can give them eternal life.

On the face of it, the Jews and Palestinians are fighting.  HAMAS is not a terrorist group that sprouted up against the wishes of the Palestinians.  So, I say Palestinians because HAMAS is the government of Palestine which was voted by the Palestinians themselves.  I also say Jews and not merely IDF.  I do not differentiate between the so-called civilians and the military.

If you dig deeper, the animosity goes back centuries.  You can call today's war a modern tribal war between the descendants of Isaac (the Jews) and the descendants of Ishmael.  You can also call it a family squabble between the descendants of Abraham, some of whom just happened to like to use rockets to do the squabbling at the crack of dawn.

Jews ah!

O ye Jews.  Why do you reject the Messiah Who "came to His own but they crucified Him instead"?  Without Jesus, you have no eternal life!

I find it ironic that perpetrators who committed the massacres of 260 civilians and many others in 22 villages causing this explosive flare-up are not specifically condemned for their evil deeds. Instead are been glorified as saviour of the Palestinian people. Have they forgotten they were using women and children as human suicide bombers, hijacking planes and exploding them in mid-air. These were the modus operandi of terrorists in the 70s to 90s'.
[+] 2 users Like Goldmine's post

(18-10-2023, 10:15 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  GOD has no religion,all religions are man-made. Once its is man-made it is full of flaw.

In the beginning, there were just God and Adam and Eve, and the rest of His creation.  There were not candles, no religious robes, no head gear, no 7th Month, no Friday prayers, no chanting of sutras, no nothing.  Just God and His creation.

Religion is man trying to find God because deep inside he knows...he can feel......that there is a higher power, a Creator, God, for why the Earth works according to mathematical and scientific laws.  Christianity is God reaching down to Man calling him to come back and be reconciled with Him.

(18-10-2023, 10:18 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  FUCKER USER-OYKFUCKER USER-OYKFUCKER USER-OYKFUCKER USER-OYK
This cute. Gave a good day laugh.

(18-10-2023, 10:36 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  I find it ironic that perpetrators who committed the massacres of 260 civilians and many others in 22 villages causing this explosive flare-up are not specifically condemned for their evil deeds. Instead are been glorified as saviour of the Palestinian people. Have they forgotten they were using women and children as human suicide bombers, hijacking planes and exploding them in mid-air. These were the modus operandi of terrorists in the 70s to 90s'.

War started 75 years ago . This war is between fake messiah and the real one

(18-10-2023, 10:41 AM)Oyk Wrote:  In the beginning, there was just God and Adam and Eve, and the rest of His creation.  There were not candles, no religious robes, no head gear, no 7th Month, no Friday prayers, no chanting of sutras, no nothing.  Just God and His creation.

Religion is man trying to find God because deep inside he knows...he can feel......that there is a higher power, a Creator, God, for why the Earth works according to mathematical and scientific laws.  Christianity is God reaching down to Man calling him to come back and be reconciled with Him.

Jesus was Jew. Did he mention anywhere his religion is Christianity?

(18-10-2023, 10:15 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  GOD has no religion,all religions are man-made. Once its is man-made it is full of flaw.
Except one route.

(18-10-2023, 10:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Buddha and Muhammed need Jesus, the Messiah, who can give them eternal life.

If Jesus is Messiah when , where, why he come back?
Muslim do not need Jesus for eternal life.We will seek from one who created us.