500 dead after Israel bomb Gaza hospital in retaliation for Hamas attacks

(18-10-2023, 12:54 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Tell dis to HKees who are experiencing CCP rule. If want to use length of occupancy as rightful ownership dan Jewish settlers win liao . The bible is a historical record despite what non-believers might dispute.

Hkees are already in China. Many who migrated to UK look forward to come back, regret very much. They can't even have a home or a job in UK.  

Did HKees argue based on length of stay for argument? Don't imagine too much.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(18-10-2023, 03:58 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Likewise I can also ask can you tell me what falsehoods did he say?

So… Why bother when I know we will still disagree?  

And ditto for you too Big Grin

I am certain the following is TRUE!  Clapping

10 years of Belt and Road Initiatives #beltandroad #anniversary #china #beijing

(18-10-2023, 12:51 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Bigger fonts do not win an argument Laughing

Palestine has always been the Jewish ancestral home.  No point arguing on this as no minds will be changed.  Terrorists should simply be eliminated.  Period.

If you leave the home for 1 thousand years, just leave. Don't come back and claim again.  

This photo pretty much confirmed is ownself shoot ownself. Clearly no sign of aftermath of an airstrike, no crater befitting of a powerful bomb. The carpark is too small to hold 500 people as well so the 500 casualties seem to be faked.

https://twitter.com/qudsn/status/1714521896723636575

(18-10-2023, 05:24 PM)webinarian Wrote:  If you leave the home for 1 thousand years, just leave. Don't come back and claim again.  

That is not for you to decide.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-10-2023, 01:15 PM)sogo Wrote:  i thought u have been supporting the bombing?
It is a clear simple analogy. Keep seeking revenge and continue to kill each other will never end. Just one good example is abt south Thailand, when militants continue the killing spree for months and years. Nothing can appeased these militants and they wil never forgive and forget.

(18-10-2023, 05:24 PM)webinarian Wrote:  If you leave the home for 1 thousand years, just leave. Don't come back and claim again.  

They were forced to leave under the Roman Empire and have every right to come back to their land. They should claim their land just like China is claiming back their land. Anything wrong?  

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(18-10-2023, 12:51 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Bigger fonts do not win an argument Laughing

Palestine has always been the Jewish ancestral home.  No point arguing on this as no minds will be changed.  Terrorists should simply be eliminated.  Period.

Before the Israelis reside there who are the occupants? The Israelis killed the Canaanites and took over the land. That means it was the ancestral home of somebody else and the Israelis simply snatched it from others.

(18-10-2023, 07:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Before the Israelis reside there who are the occupants? The Israelis killed the Canaanites and took over the land. That means it was the ancestral home of somebody else and the Israelis simply snatched it from others.

False news again Laughing

One thing I noticed is that the card carrying CCP faction in Sgtalk are pro Hamas sympathizers.

I wonder why? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-10-2023, 07:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  False news again Laughing

One thing I noticed is that the card carrying CCP faction in Sgtalk are pro Hamas sympathizers.

I wonder why? Thinking

Go and check up history, dude.

(18-10-2023, 07:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Go and check up history, dude.

Like I said, no minds are changed.  Peace out.

(18-10-2023, 07:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Like I said, no minds are changed.  Peace out.

Why dun you tell us the history of the land of Canaan, instead of just saying it's fake news?

(18-10-2023, 07:32 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why dun you tell us the history of the land of Canaan, instead of just saying it's fake news?

Because then you will find another price of article to support your position, and I will find another piece to support my position and in the end no minds are changed.  That’s why.

We should be more productive with our time instead.  

Do not be a Hamas sympathizer.  Period.

HKee oso feel the same abt Tiongkok after 1 century.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...sfire.html

IDF release audio of Hamas operatives admitting  dat missile was from them.

(18-10-2023, 07:39 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Because then you will find another price of article to support your position, and I will find another piece to support my position and in the end no minds are changed.  That’s why.

We should be more productive with our time instead.  

Do not be a Hamas sympathizer.  Period.

In other words, each has his own point of view, and that the point of view of ancestral home is actually moot. Even if you dun look at Israel, the whites took over America and called it their home. Yes, it's their ancestral home now but what about those people they have displaced? 

Anyway, I am not a Hamas sympathizer. I condemned all actions that lead to deaths and suffering. But at the same time that I condemned Hamas, I also condemned Israelis' actions that have led to this. They have oppressed the Palestinians and systematically vacate them from their homes. I failed to see why people who only condemned Hamas have such double standards.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(18-10-2023, 07:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  In other words, each has his own point of view, and that the point of view of ancestral home is actually moot. Even if you dun look at Israel, the whites took over America and called it their home. Yes, it's their ancestral home now but what about those people they have displaced? 

Anyway, I am not a Hamas sympathizer. I condemned all actions that lead to deaths and suffering. But at the same time that I condemned Hamas, I also condemned Israelis' actions that have led to this. They have oppressed the Palestinians and systematically vacate them from their homes. I failed to see why people who only condemned Hamas have such double standards.

Backpedaling now?  You didn’t mention about you condemning Hamas all this while until now
Laughing

(18-10-2023, 07:52 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Backpedaling now?  You didn’t mention about you condemning Hamas all this while until now
Laughing

Never backpedal. You can read my past posts and see that I've never supported their actions. I challenge you to find me a post that says I did.

(18-10-2023, 08:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Never backpedal. You can read my past posts and see that I've never supported their actions. I challenge you to find me a post that says I did.

That’s good and reassuring to know.  But you sure sounded like a Hamas sympathizer to me all this while Big Grin

Ok.  Enough of this.  Close this chapter.  At least for tonight.  Really  Rolleyes Laughing

Why some people like to equate Palestinian with Taiwanese or HKies? China did not tear down their home and force them to leave.

(18-10-2023, 07:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Before the Israelis reside there who are the occupants? The Israelis killed the Canaanites and took over the land. That means it was the ancestral home of somebody else and the Israelis simply snatched it from others.

Canaanites were occupants when Israel took over according to the bible , but God who created everything told Israel he was giving them the land. He dint tell the Canaanites dat. If got read the history of modern Israel you will know how many countries have tried to destroy Israel but failed. U think God not behind Israel's existence?

(18-10-2023, 07:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  False news again Laughing

I wonder why? Thinking

Not all Jews support creating a country cslledIsrael in Middle East, only the Zionists migrated to Israel and expanded its territory over Palestinian land.

(18-10-2023, 01:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Once again, you have not answered to the point. Your insulting Buddha is not about whether he's an Indian or not. It's about him needing Jesus, which is simply bullsh*t. And neither is it about Chinese distorting Buddhist philosophy. Your brain is simply not tuned for logical thinking.

Oyk could be charged under section 298 of the penal code if someone report him to the police.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(18-10-2023, 10:41 AM)Oyk Wrote:  In the beginning, there were just God and Adam and Eve, and the rest of His creation.  There were not candles, no religious robes, no head gear, no 7th Month, no Friday prayers, no chanting of sutras, no nothing.  Just God and His creation.

Religion is man trying to find God because deep inside he knows...he can feel......that there is a higher power, a Creator, God, for why the Earth works according to mathematical and scientific laws.  Christianity is God reaching down to Man calling him to come back and be reconciled with Him.

(18-10-2023, 12:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Please do not insult Buddha.

(18-10-2023, 12:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  As I had been elevated to the high honour of being a CECA, do you think I would insult an Indian prince?  Rolleyes

This is not what we Hans do.  As a matter of fact Hans are very proud motherfückers. We hold yearly mother fücking competition our family have a few awards 

I speak for myself.  Perhaps you can tell us what Han Malaysians practise

My brother and I got one award each fücking our mother

We are so proud we display them prominently so you can see the moment you enter the hall

[Image: 55-CM-Rare-Old-Chinese-ancient-Ja.jpg]

[Image: Mother-Son-Reunion.jpg]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

(18-10-2023, 08:09 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Why some people like to equate Palestinian with Taiwanese or HKies? China did not tear down their home and force them to leave.

Yah, Tiongkok ony threaten to bomb them with their war planes and ships but so far no action yet yah.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/china...-rcna63221

(18-10-2023, 08:12 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Canaanites were occupants when Israel took over according to the bible , but God who created everything told Israel he was giving them the land. He dint tell the Canaanites dat. If got read the history of modern Israel you will know how many countries have tried to destroy Israel but failed. U think God not behind Israel's existence?

Then it's not about it being ancestral home. It's more about God giving the land to the Israelis. But then, not everyone believes in the bible. The way it turned out is that you are forcing something you believe in down my throat and insisting that I believe in it too.

(18-10-2023, 08:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Then it's not about it being ancestral home. It's more about God giving the land to the Israelis. But then, not everyone believes in the bible. The way it turned out is that you are forcing something you believe in down my throat and insisting that I believe in it too.

Free world . Everyone will believe what they want. Reality is what you make of your beliefs.

(18-10-2023, 07:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: hVVe2Xl.jpg]

Wa! Your post heading more deadly than the blast itself
How do you know it’s Israel who bomb the hospital?
With the World’s eyes fix on them and US leaders visiting
You think they dare to do such a thing?
Multiple news sources have claimed it was actually a HAMAS rocket that ownself fired on ownself

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-768879
https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/wh...t-b238a40d
https://www.timesofisrael.com/haters-won...g-exposed/
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/is...ns-3855021
https://apnews.com/article/israel-palest...9cab95b80c
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-eas...023-10-17/

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(18-10-2023, 07:46 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...sfire.html

IDF release audio of Hamas operatives admitting  dat missile was from them.

With this latest news revelation that the bombing of the hospital that took the lives of 500 Palestinian civilians was the misfiring of the rockets by Hamas militants, were there any condemnation on Hamas atrocities by Hamas sympathisers? None I believe. But, when it comes to finger pointing at the Israeli everyone were quick to condemn.

(18-10-2023, 08:26 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Free world . Everyone will believe what they want. Reality is what you make of your beliefs.

But insisting on beliefs will lead to war. If you insist that Israel is the ancestral home of the Israelis and so they have more rights than others, they will face endless bloodshed and violence. Why not win over others by giving them some dignity and space to live in?