65% of S’poreans would pick Lawrence Wong to be PM among

65% of S’poreans would pick Lawrence Wong to be PM among Cabinet Ministers: Poll 

https://mustsharenews.com/lawrence-wong-...s-pm-poll/

Quote:I don't trust this poll. Look manipulated

After his insincere and unapologetic Vesak day post, I am going to vote him out, even though I am not a Buddhist.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(24-05-2024, 05:50 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  After his insincere and unapologetic Vesak day post, I am going to vote him out, even though I am not a Buddhist.

Since when have you ever wanted to vote for PAP? All of your posts have been anti pap. Not a single one has given them credit even when credit was due...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Whoever is the pm or president, I wil not support any one of them.

Boh pian lah. Among the blind candidates, LW is the only one eye candidate. So he is the best choice.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Most sinkies can't tell who is in charge of which ministry. I would call such surveys dumb and I'd never believe in any of the results.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(24-05-2024, 04:52 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Quote:
I don't trust this poll. Look manipulated

Not manipulated but as LW result already known for a year.
And sample could be too small, at least I feel Answers.sg never check 
with anyone in this forum  Laughter-13
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(24-05-2024, 08:40 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Not manipulated but as LW result already known for a year.
And sample could be too small, at least I feel Answers.sg never check 
with anyone in this forum  Laughter-13

So you think LW will score more than 65 percent with bigger samples and checking with this forum ah?      Big Grin

Carl Jung

(24-05-2024, 08:49 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So you think LW will score more than 65 percent with bigger samples and checking with this forum ah?      Big Grin

I not sure if the poll really physically check everyone asked are really Sporeans,
likewise I unable to tell how many are Sporean over here
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

What's wrong with him?
So far his speech and dialogue with overseas entities is ok le..
Anyway, it is the team behind him makes the grades for Singaporean.

(24-05-2024, 08:55 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  I not sure if the poll really physically check everyone asked are really Sporeans,
likewise I unable to tell how many are Sporean over here
Big Grin

You got a good point. May be the samples all from hainanese clan. Notice this hylam FA very proud and carry his balls on his head nowadays.      Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

The mandate ish strong with this one. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

Till now, who was the clown saying RI was a lousy school?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://mustsharenews.com/lawrence-wong-...chool/amp/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Aiya. A case of no choice lah.
No better candidates in sight.
No tiger. So monky. Bo piano.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-24-21-16-08-349-com-a...chrome.jpg]

Post in thread 'Not very Auspicious. Ah Wong better look up some High People or Master and 解一下' https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...-152492734

Thread deleted 

Quote:Happy announcement on national TV of the take over
[Image: IMG-20240523-225030-843.jpg]
1. Car accident with number plate 1505
2. 8th may RSAF F-16 crash at Tengah Air Base was due to component malfunction; fleet to resume flying

After 15th may taking over
[Image: IMG-20240523-225216-099.jpg]
3.16th may SCDF office die during fire fighting on marine vessels 
4. 17th may scoot send out mayday with smoke coming out.
5.21st May Elderly British man dies after severe turbulence hits Singapore Airlines flight SIA SQ321
6. 22nd May 21 taken to hospital after bus hits road blocker at Changi Airport Terminal 3
7. 23th May Taxi ends up on bonnet of car after multi-vehicle collision on PIE; 3 taken to hospital
8. 23th May 1 worker dead, 2 in ICU after inhaling poisonous fumes at PUB’s Choa Chu Kang Waterworks
9. 24th may 6 Downtown Line stations closed due to early morning locomotive fire, back to normal now