73% of Taiwanese willing to fight hostile invasion by China

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4393119

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Xi can forget about taking Taiwan by force during his term in office. Majority don't want to be part of China.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(07-05-2022, 09:01 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Xi can forget about taking Taiwan by force during his term in office. Majority don't want to be part of China.

No one dares to challenge his position in office leh so he's in office until he's dead lor!

(08-05-2022, 06:11 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  No one dares to challenge his position in office leh so he's in office until he's dead lor!

That is why many tw and gao hua fear and hate him. 

Had Tw accept peaceful unification process then Xi will unable to extend his term.
As near to 90% percent mC people support use of force if necessary, so quite confirm his President term will be extended. 
The main reason for Xi be given extension to President term is to unify Tw back.

Two years ago  it is said 92% of Tw 18-20 years old support to fight, these are DDP govt base supporters 
So DDP Tw govt choose to activate and arm older ones to fight...

aiya 73% supports no use, xi steps down aso no use
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Even 100% support also no use wan. Taiwan returning to motherland will ultimately happen...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

Do you support fighting against China invasion... Yes

Are you willing to extend your NS and reservist period.. No

Then how to fight against China invasion.. Other go and have their NS and reservist extend, yew, but not extend mine..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(07-05-2022, 08:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4393119

But 100% of Chinese willing to fight to take over Taiwan.

So China wins

reunification is the only way to avoid any fighting lah. so simple aso duno

All their supporters bribed to give the politically correct answer....all BS one...when actual fighting occurs , all ballless taiwanese will run helter skelter.

All along, they had been hoping for cowboy sam to fight for them.....tan kuku.

(08-05-2022, 10:28 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Even 100% support also no use wan. Taiwan returning to motherland will ultimately happen...... Big Grin

yah
Us has multiple plans on hand  

A foreign financial institutions already place over trillion dollar put since Tw 2020 election
and Tw retirement and health care funds unable payout will be brought forward after recent crash.

Tw semicon technologies and data are being extracting out . 
Also going forward Tw is going to face super high energy cost, 
more so the semi con new chips fabrication needs more energy.

It is likely before mC take over , Tw financial condition already in deplore condition.
Which to Us means mC will need time to restructure Tw even before possible war.