83,500 out of 88,400 jobs went to foreigners in 2023 as S'pore residents

We sinkees voted for this. It's our karma.

No wonder even Tech minister Jo Teo put a stop to those WSQ career help thing. Even the Temus thing or that TFIP thing, totally halted.

Cos got FTs from recent tech retrenches. No need sinkees liao!
[+] 1 user Likes exhwz23's post

Tactically speaking is Harming our local Young gen even current working ones. End up a lot is under contract or been hire by Agents provide contract to corporations.

Whereas Corporation never do direct hiring instead get employee from these Agents. Do via contract. Once finish that it. Agent get commission too since is they help u got a job.

All these don't really aid your career advancement in your line or for what you study from school .

Whereas Corporation under Foreigner CEO , HR , they obviously prefer to hire their own people. Even MOM claim must employ xxx local workers first than can employ foreigners , you think there is no loopholes??? Or else why so many CECA around.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

sack the idiot!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 3 users Like Fit's post

Dead Dragon never dare to say those are blue collar jobs in Construction

or jobs as Factory Production Worker

What is he Hiding??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

PAP still trying their best to lie & lie

[Image: CCS-CECA-created-400-000-jobs.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(03-04-2024, 03:30 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  He is a hilarious monkey in Parliament. Such reporting to make locals feel unduly discriminated under PaP. Doesn’t he feel guilty of his bad performance when half the vacancies are not filled by locals? He brings shame to PM Lee.
Really a disgusting and a useless snake. Always wants to beat around the bush. Feel like giving it a 2 tight slaps.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(06-04-2024, 08:16 PM)Ola Wrote:  [Image: CCS-CECA-created-400-000-jobs.png]

this arse talking is cheap

he got a big ego problem thats why losing out to liang popo

so why bother to listen to what he speaks
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

https://youtu.be/A0UMs_rS4ME?si=IbA5rkAe3d9oPcXR

(06-04-2024, 08:46 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  https://youtu.be/A0UMs_rS4ME?si=IbA5rkAe3d9oPcXR

another old junk

hopefully dont suffer same fate as lim swee say for whatever he had done or intend to do
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

Outrageous! I sincerely think that more than half the jobs went to foreigners because of Age Discrimination and not because locals did not want those jobs. He is merely absolving himself from guilt and treason.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 2 users Like Symmetry's post

The CECA agreement is the GREATEST EVIL that the Pappies has inflicted on Singapore as it allowed a full scale invasion by CECAs and they have particularly colonised the country.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(02-04-2024, 05:06 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  83,500 out of 88,400 jobs went to foreigners in 2023 ...

Now you know why you must vote them out?
[+] 3 users Like Alice Alicia's post

https://postimage.me/image/1000050830.g9gMF
https://postimage.me/image/1000050829.g9Gcu
https://postimage.me/image/1000050828.g9CNw
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

[Image: pGC1g83d_o.jpg] [Image: 7xtFdY26_o.jpg] [Image: Fy2qgeND_o.jpg] [Image: IpF6XlmC_o.jpg]

(02-04-2024, 09:40 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  It would not be accurate and Govt is not wrong as is universal so for almost every countries does that.

If people are smart they should look at participation rate and retirement age together.
Although Sporean PRs data are not separated, we know PRs numbers increased last year.

So ah So

Unemployment rate only for Singaporean must be make known, loud and clear.
Excluding PR!!!!!

Any political party fighting hard 24/7 for it deserves my vote!!!
That should be the red line for PAP...🤣
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

UNHAPPY SINGAPOREANS
UNHAPPY SINGAPOREANS
UNHAPPY SINGAPOREANS
UNHAPPY SINGAPOREANS

sinkies prefer do grab food and PHV.

tiagong on a good month able to earn $5K.

(06-04-2024, 08:48 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  another old junk

hopefully dont suffer same fate as lim swee say for whatever he had done or intend to do
Many will remembered that useless xia suay. Suitable to be an idiotic clown. Already collected more than enough doing nothing beneficial.

(07-04-2024, 09:03 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Unemployment rate only for Singaporean must be make known, loud and clear.
Excluding PR!!!!!

Any political party fighting hard 24/7 for it deserves my vote!!!
That should be the red line for PAP...🤣

I assume you are sarcastic, since data already available at mom web site..

But I do hope our govt understand a country without core will easy defeated. 
Sg is venerable than it is 20years ago. 

As long livehood can remain intact, most do not want to rock the boat.

(02-04-2024, 05:06 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  83,500 out of 88,400 jobs went to foreigners in 2023 as S'pore residents near 'full employment' 
https://mothership.sg/2024/04/spore-clos...yment-mom/

I find it extremely difficult to believe that S'poreans don't want the many white collar jobs that went to CECAs at Chennai (I mean Changi) Business Park! 

[Image: Ceca.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

These are the kind of jobs going to S'poreans

[Image: Barista.jpg]

(07-04-2024, 01:36 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  These are the kind of jobs going to S'poreans

[Image: Barista.jpg]

[Image: DSfkdkV.gif]

(07-04-2024, 12:47 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  I assume you are sarcastic, since data already available at mom web site..

But I do hope our govt understand a country without core will easy defeated. 
Sg is venerable than it is 20years ago. 

As long livehood can remain intact, most do not want to rock the boat.

I am serious. 
Citizen's livelihood is the main concern of a government. PAP is not exceptional. 

We understand Singapore need foreigner as for most countries. 
But it is meaningless, if her citizen does not has job security. 
Therefore the focus in "only citizen jobless rate" should be the main focus of our government. And be highlighted publicly. 

PR should never be included in this prime task of our government. That should be stipulated in one of the role of our Parliament.

(06-04-2024, 08:48 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  another old junk

(07-04-2024, 12:03 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Many will remembered that useless xia suay. Suitable to be an idiotic clown. Already collected more than enough doing nothing beneficial.
Wasting tax payers money feeding such a useless clown.

(02-04-2024, 09:18 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Full employment scenario is totally untrue.

if it is full employment, PAP govt should provide unemployment benefits since the unemployed citizens are very few.

PAP govt refuses to provide unemployment benefits because they know the real unemployment is high and full employment is false.
Many hundred thousands of uinemployed people will appear if there is unemployment benefits to claim.

I concur with your comments. 3% unemployment rate is a very small number and providing them with unemployment income when the Govt can easily create thousands of jobs in a few months period to fit them is not a problem.

(07-04-2024, 01:57 PM)moonrab Wrote:  I am serious. 
Citizen's livelihood is the main concern of a government. PAP is not exceptional. 

We understand Singapore need foreigner as for most countries. 
But it is meaningless, if her citizen does not has job security. 
Therefore the focus in "only citizen jobless rate" should be the main focus of our government. And be highlighted publicly. 

PR should never be included in this prime task of our government. That should be stipulated in one of the role of our Parliament.

GDP growth is meaningless if skillsets and income are not gain much by its citizens
may turn against Sg later. We need foreigners here but must be sustainable.

Govt has to be careful as Sg is a very small country.
There is already divide opinions between public and private sectors conditions.

When economy still alright people may not feel it, but when times turn bad
it will be obvious.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(07-04-2024, 04:10 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  I concur with your comments. 3% unemployment rate is a very small number and providing them with unemployment income when the Govt can easily create thousands of jobs in a few months period to fit them is not a problem.

since it is full employment scenario, first, the govt should provide jobs to the unemployed to take up.
if unemployed refuse to take up jobs, they will be rejected by the govt for job help.

if the govt cannot provide jobs to the unemployed, the unemployed should be given unemployment benefits.
in this way, the unemployed to be given benefits will be even smaller.

this will never happen because the real unemployed number can be a few ten times higher than the reported number.
for example, the reported number is 20,000, the real number can be 200,000.

(08-04-2024, 08:43 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  GDP growth is meaningless if skillsets and income are not gain much by its citizens
may turn against Sg later. We need foreigners here but must be sustainable.

Govt has to be careful as Sg is a very small country.
There is already divide opinions between public and private sectors conditions.

When economy still alright people may not feel it, but when times turn bad
it will be obvious.

In many 1st World Western countries, they need foreign workers too.
However, they consciously classified the jobs and salary for citizens first. Not including PR.

Example, bus driver, nurse, government dept administrator, services, govt link companies jobs, etc...
Citizens are preferred and taking higher salary as compare to same role with PR/foreigner workers. 

Our government is too stingy in this area. High time our bus driver, nurse, critical services job roles must officially be offered to citizens with higher salary compatible to our society living cost. And not competing with PR or foreigner workers. 

Remember our government, ministers all got cold feets in C19. With foreign nurse, bus drivers demanding to go back home to be with their families. Generous bonus, grants was given to pacify them to stay put in Singapore. Because our society at large need such service.

Such mistakes in planning of our workforce in Singapore, with foreign workers for low cost is exposed. Ministers, Company bosses all panicked. Exposed Singapore weakness.

For donkey years, Singaporean's voice for a core local workforce has been ignored by Government and Companies. In time of crisis, such as C19, Singapore was lost when PR/foreign workers with critical skill flying back home.

Government should acknowledge it is not all about cost but survivability in crisis. We seriously need local workers with the skill, experience and hands on in jobs critical to our society daily operations. 

Therefore spelling out the difference between citizens job and salary needs, between PR/foreign workers, is actually Critical for Singapore Survival. Must present it in Parliament!

(08-04-2024, 10:02 AM)moonrab Wrote:  In many 1st World Western countries, they need foreign workers too.
However, they consciously classified the jobs and salary for citizens first. Not including PR.

Example, bus driver, nurse, government dept administrator, services, govt link companies jobs, etc...
Citizens are preferred and taking higher salary as compare to same role with PR/foreigner workers. 

Our government is too stingy in this area. High time our bus driver, nurse, critical services job roles must officially be offered to citizens with higher salary compatible to our society living cost. And not competing with PR or foreigner workers. 

Remember our government, ministers all got cold feets in C19. With foreign nurse, bus drivers demanding to go back home to be with their families. Generous bonus, grants was given to pacify them to stay put in Singapore. Because our society at large need such service.

Such mistakes in planning of our workforce in Singapore, with foreign workers for low cost is exposed. Ministers, Company bosses all panicked. Exposed Singapore weakness.

For donkey years, Singaporean's voice for a core local workforce has been ignored by Government and Companies. In time of crisis, such as C19, Singapore was lost when PR/foreign workers with critical skill flying back home.

Government should acknowledge it is not all about cost but survivability in crisis. We seriously need local workers with the skill, experience and hands on in jobs critical to our society daily operations. 

Therefore spelling out the difference between citizens job and salary needs, between PR/foreign workers, is actually Critical for Singapore Survival. Must present it in Parliament!
1st world country like UK voted BREXIT liao loh

brave UK voted no FT no EU still 1st world
no FT no EU UK wouldn't die

our colonial master

that why SG must learn from UK VOTE PAPEXIT from parliament

SG no PAP
SG wouldn't die huan