Pug this LW lah. Go and increase hoon ki proce by 15%

Chewing gum is NOT banned. You can still chew gum in Singapore. Just that you cannot sell chewing gum. I believe for medicinal purposes the sale of gum is still allowed though.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-02-2023, 10:45 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Chewing gum is NOT banned. You can still chew gum in Singapore. Just that you cannot sell chewing gum. I believe for medicinal purposes the sale of gum is still allowed though.

So call nicotine gum rah,

Anyone can buy but they will record your IC.

(15-02-2023, 10:45 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Chewing gum is NOT banned.  You can still chew gum in Singapore.  Just that you cannot sell chewing gum.  I believe for medicinal purposes the sale of gum is still allowed though.

Then hoonki can follow same. No sell but can smoke follow chewing gum rules.

(15-02-2023, 10:48 PM)sgh Wrote:  Then hoonki can follow same. No sell but can smoke follow chewing gum rules.

The importing of chewing gum is illegal and can be stopped at customs checkpoint............. Big Grin

(15-02-2023, 10:55 PM)debono Wrote:  The importing of chewing gum is illegal and can be stopped at customs checkpoint............. Big Grin

What I am saying the same rules apply to chewing gum just repeat same for hoon ki

(15-02-2023, 10:48 PM)sgh Wrote:  Then hoonki can follow same. No sell but can smoke follow chewing gum rules.

Erm… if you want to follow medicinal gum… what medical purpose does smoking purport to help or alleviate? Laughing

We already have nicotine patches Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-02-2023, 10:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  So call nicotine gum rah,

Anyone can buy but they will record your IC.

You tried before? How was it? Big Grin

(15-02-2023, 11:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You tried before? How was it? Big Grin

yea try before for " fun " but still smoke.

Nothing special , but I do noticed it does got slight nicotine in the chewing gum.

(15-02-2023, 11:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  yea try before for " fun " but still smoke.

Nothing special , but I do noticed it does got slight nicotine in the chewing gum.

Do you vape as well?

I see quite a few young sinkies vape when they are across the causeway.

(15-02-2023, 10:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  Explain to me why chewing gum is banned? That is democratic?

because I hate chewing gum kenna stuck on my shoe and my pants …… simple … I happy no chewing gum in SG. 
What democratic about pesty chewing gum … anyway chewing gum is not ban …. just cannot sell …..

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(15-02-2023, 11:25 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Do you vape as well?

Got try before BUT not in SG. In fact Vape does help smokers cut down in the sense but been abuse used for most.

What I mean is , partly is easy to " smoke " Not messy like got ashes , need to light up the cigarette and the smell .

Vaping also does have " smell " depend the juice you using. If you use those fruit one it does have a slight smell

In fact last time SG got sell fruit flavour cigarette, I got smoke before and the smell does have slight fruity smell.

Later I don't know why no more selling.

Come Vaping since Govt in SG ban it. Is not a joke to play around. Fine I think 1 k ? or more. Want to smoke better smoke Legit cigarettes got pay taxes one.

Of course " some will vape only at home " but you never know. I know now youngster quite a lot vape even Media report quite a lot students been caught vaping in school.

As I mention Govt increase taxes on cigarettes , Surely more " illegal smuggling , vaping will have " SPF , ICA , NEA going to have a lot work to do "

(15-02-2023, 11:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Got try before BUT not in SG. In fact Vape does help smokers cut down in the sense but been abuse used for most.

What I mean is , partly is easy to " smoke " Not messy like got ashes , need to light up the cigarette and the smell .

Vaping also does have " smell " depend the juice you using. If you use those fruit one it does have a slight smell

In fact last time SG got sell fruit flavour cigarette, I got smoke before and the smell does have slight fruity smell.

Later I don't know why no more selling.

Come Vaping since Govt in SG ban it. Is not a joke to play around. Fine I think 1 k ? or more. Want to smoke better smoke Legit cigarettes got pay taxes one.

Of course " some will vape only at home " but you never know. I know now youngster quite a lot vape even Media report quite a lot students been caught vaping in school.

As I mention Govt increase taxes on cigarettes , Surely more " illegal smuggling , vaping will have " SPF , ICA , NEA going to have a lot work to do "

Wah seh… vaping expert sial Big Grin

Anyway I think SPF boh hiew.  These type of vaping offences low priority and fall under HSA.

(15-02-2023, 11:34 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Wah seh… vaping expert sial Big Grin

Anyone I think SPF boh hiew.  These type of vaping offences low priority and fall under HSA.

" HARD to say ". I more surprise the youngster OPENLY Vape on social media record themself vaping " as if " is legal to vape in SG like that.

Told you all, smoking make one dumb fugg …. now they are arguing about chewing gun and ciggie …..  Rotfl
How juvenile ….. another proof smoking make one stupiak …..

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Vaping is not smoking

PAP smoke a lot, we smell their 2nd hand smoke daily

But no one fine them because Sinkies are DUMBFARKS, thats why

(15-02-2023, 11:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Vaping is not smoking

PAP smoke a lot, we smell their 2nd hand smoke daily

But no one fine them because Sinkies are DUMBFARKS, thats why

Actually " I don't know rah " perhaps Govt plot

Tobacco companies does come out vaping products themselves but Govt so call " from health research claim Vaping is MORE HARMFUL Than smoking a cigarettes " Partly the chemical in the juice .

I don't know how truth is it. Partly Govt cannot tax Vaping products so far If I remember.

Vaping is illegal here because it is illegal in USA

But is legal in China

Vaping has no harmful effects except it goes against the profits of tobacco companies but its a matter of time it will be legal in USA

It is illegal in USA because the early Covid sufferers are in USA as it is the birthplace of Covid but to hide this fact, they find vaping as the scapegoat

Go get yourself educated and stop the nonsense that Covid originates from bats in China, DFs!

(16-02-2023, 12:02 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Vaping is illegal here because it is illegal in USA

But is legal in China

Vaping has no harmful effects except it goes against the profits of tobacco companies but its a matter of time it will be legal in USA

It is illegal in USA because the early Covid sufferers are in USA as it is the birthplace of Covid but to hide this fact, they find vaping as the scapegoat

Go get yourself educated and stop the nonsense that Covid originates from bats in China, DFs!

Actually is marijuana, Some states in USA do legal it and can be Vape too. There is marijuana juice if I remember read before.
Than USA govt got debate on it etc.

But one thing , As usual depend the states in USA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_va...g%20vaping.