AZ vaccine price increase is no longer sold at cost price

The Associated Press reported that AstraZeneca’s quarterly update for the third quarter indicated that the pharmaceutical company “is expected to gradually shift to a small profit” pricing model while receiving new orders for vaccines; The "limited" profit in the fourth quarter will cover the cost of developing COVID-19 antibody cocktail therapy.

AstraZeneca has reached an agreement with Oxford University, which co-developed the vaccine, and the AZ vaccines provided so far are sold at a "cost price" of approximately US$2 to US$3. Other vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer and Moderna continue to generate huge profits.

https://www.ettoday.net/news/20211114/2123335.htm

Their nasal spray covid solution is on trial.

(14-11-2021, 10:05 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Their nasal spray covid solution is on trial.

I thought they are already approved for use.. Thinking

LWouod be most useful for unvax..at least affords some protection...

(14-11-2021, 10:34 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  LWouod be most useful for unvax..at least affords some protection...

I think the pill manufactured by Pfizer is the silver bullet.... Big Grin

(14-11-2021, 10:31 AM)debono Wrote:  I thought they are already approved for use.. Thinking

Still on trial like the pill,
however some other manufacturers have head start as they did not work on jab vaccine earlier,
already ready to sell in the market.

(14-11-2021, 10:39 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Still on trial like the pill,
however some other manufacturers have head start as they did not work on jab vaccine earlier,
already ready to sell in the market.

oic... Clapping