Ali inman was converted to christian after jesus appearr in gaza

(19-04-2024, 05:15 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The son of God title is not unique to Jesus. Many were given the same title, like King David and others. 

But son of Mary is unique to Jesus. Nobody else has such a name, where the mother's name is used to identify the person. Unique only to him.

I wrote Son of God with a capital letter for S. I am sure you noticed that. 

Christians are called children of God but I wouldn't say I am the Son of God.

Do you wish to be a son of God? Yes or no will do. No need to do a twist.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-04-2024, 06:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I wrote Son of God with a capital letter for S. I am sure you noticed that. 

Christians are called children of God but I wouldn't say I am the Son of God.

Do you wish to be a son of God? Yes or no will do. No need to do a twist.  Rolleyes

Who told you that it must be translated with a capital S?

(19-04-2024, 06:54 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Who told you that it must be translated with a capital S?

When referring to God I would use the capital letter for the first alphabet. So it's Son and not son. If you have a problem with that, that's your problem not mine. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(19-04-2024, 09:59 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We use the Quran as the criteria for truth when we read the Bible because we believe the Quran is 100% the verbatim word of God. 

We believe the Bible is tainted but that doesn't mean there is no truth in the Bible. The Shema found in the Bible for example, we believe is true and we accept it because the Quran says the same. So, we have a way to filter out the truth in the Bible. We use the Quran as the criteria.

Most Christian scholars believe the Bible is tainted too. So how would they know how to discern the truth from falsehood?
The bible is centuries older than the Koran, the NT written some time after the death of Christ. If historians want to learn abt the happenings of a time and place, they look to the records written around that time and place, not centuries later and thousands of miles away by someone who dreamt it in a cave.
 If 'Christian scholars' found fault/forgeries etc in the bible, these issues would have been brought to the forefront and rectified by now via the hundreds and thousands of biblical scholars who had and have devoted their lives studying the bible.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(18-04-2024, 01:02 PM)Hope Wrote:  Okay. If Islam is true,Where are going to run on the day of Judgement?Read below verses carefully 

[Quran 5:116] GOD will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?’ “ He will say, “Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.

[Quran 5:117] “I told them only what You commanded me to say, that: ‘You shall worship GOD, my Lord and your Lord.’ I was a witness among them for as long as I lived with them. When You terminated my life on earth, You became the Watcher over them. You witness all things.

[Quran5:118] “If You punish them, they are Your constituents. If You forgive them, You are the Almighty, Most Wise.”

Wait a moment, thought the Koran stated that Jesus escaped death on earth?

(20-04-2024, 01:45 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Wait a moment, thought the Koran stated that Jesus escaped death on earth?

I'm not sure from where Hope got that translation but most scholars I've seen will translate it as "raised" or "take my up".

(20-04-2024, 01:27 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:   If 'Christian scholars' found fault/forgeries etc in the bible, these issues would have been brought to the forefront and rectified by now via the hundreds and thousands of biblical scholars who had and have devoted their lives studying the bible.

Yes, modern Christian scholars have found forgeries in the NT, brought it to the forefront, and they have rectified it. I remind you of 1 John 5:7-8. Popular Bibles like the NIV have rectified the error. 

Why only modern scholars discover them? Because of the discovery of more and more ancient manuscripts, the collation and the analysis can only be done by modern scholars in modern times. Do you know when Codex Sinaiticus was found? In the 19th century, also known as modern times in the context of Christian history.

Wa modern Christian scholars v power huh
Knew about the ancient bible scriptures how it was written?
Silly answer !
Anyhow changed the scriptures v dangerous

☝️

(20-04-2024, 01:45 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Wait a moment, thought the Koran stated that Jesus escaped death on earth?

Yes Jesus escaped the death. This translator has used different word .please find Arabic and translation in this video 

https://youtu.be/Ka2zfXBk_ko?si=0nd64ZtvgV8Nz-Rt

(20-04-2024, 02:47 PM)Hope Wrote:  Yes Jesus escaped the death. This translator has used different word .please find Arabic and translation in this video 

https://youtu.be/Ka2zfXBk_ko?si=0nd64ZtvgV8Nz-Rt

Hello...Jesus does not need to escape death.....death escape Jesus!!  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(20-04-2024, 02:52 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hello...Jesus does not need to escape death.....death escape Jesus!!  Big Grin

How did he escape the death?
Above post Is about last supper also. Please listen.

(20-04-2024, 02:56 PM)Hope Wrote:  How did he escape the death?
Above post Is about last supper also. Please listen.

Sarcasm lah...so weak you!

after watch video kena hypnotised finished
Scary sound ..

☝️

(20-04-2024, 01:27 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  The bible is centuries older than the Koran, the NT written some time after the death of Christ. If historians want to learn abt the happenings of a time and place, they look to the records written around that time and place, not centuries later and thousands of miles away by someone who dreamt it in a cave.

It wasn't a dream. He (صلي الله عليه وسلم) said the angel Gabriel came to him with the first revelation while he was awake. I'm sure you disbelieve that but if you do, you're stuck with an unanswered question. Where did he get the Quran from?

(20-04-2024, 05:51 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  It wasn't a dream. He (صلي الله عليه وسلم) said the angel Gabriel came to him with the first revelation while he was awake. I'm sure you disbelieve that but if you do, you're stuck with an unanswered question. Where did he get the Quran from?

Muh is illiterate, he can neither write nor read! how does he decipher the relevation?

He must at least have a O level to interprete correctly tiok boh

(20-04-2024, 03:21 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  after watch video kena hypnotised finished
Scary sound ..

If bible was in original language, you would be reciting something like Quran.

Muslim recite Quran only in Arabic even though it has been translated to hundred of languages.

See in this video how Christian are trying to recite the bible like Quran 

https://youtu.be/hYtjAzqJYu0?si=dnCpIcjAK5WUJ2Mb

(20-04-2024, 11:09 PM)Hope Wrote:  If bible was in original language, you would be reciting something like Quran.

Muslim recite Quran only in Arabic even though it has been translated to hundred of languages.

See in this video how Christian are trying to recite the bible like Quran 

https://youtu.be/hYtjAzqJYu0?si=dnCpIcjAK5WUJ2Mb

Usually Baptist church ask the congregation to recite the scriptures not all Christians

☝️