Ali is actually a Buddhist

(13-06-2024, 01:37 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  This is my last post here serves  no
Purpose but waste time

Don let the  Devil succeed

(13-06-2024, 01:38 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Nope...I didn't lie! It was just a translation...anyway I gave you another translation for the 3 verses....

You wrote a lie (in red) and you're not gracious enough to admit it. Okay noted.

(13-06-2024, 11:30 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) …"

Quran 30:58”We have certainly set forth every 
˹kind of˺ lesson for people in this Quran. And no matter what sign you bring to them ˹O Prophet˺, the disbelievers will definitely say ˹to the believers˺, “You are only a people of falsehood.”

Quran 30:59”This is how Allah seals the hearts of those unwilling to know ˹the truth˺.”

Quran 30:60”So be patient, for the promise of Allah certainly is true. And do not be disturbed by those who have no sure faith”

(13-06-2024, 01:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You wrote a lie (in red) and you're not gracious enough to admit it. Okay noted.

What you wanted it to say? "Some non muslims"? If the mass are non Muslims...it is interpreted as all the non Muslims....what is so hard to interprete? Big Grin

(13-06-2024, 01:50 PM)Hope Wrote:  
Quran 30:58”We have certainly set forth every 
˹kind of˺ lesson for people in this Quran. And no matter what sign you bring to them ˹O Prophet˺, the disbelievers will definitely say ˹to the believers˺, “You are only a people of falsehood.”

Quran 30:59”This is how Allah seals the hearts of those unwilling to know ˹the truth˺.”

Quran 30:60”So be patient, for the promise of Allah certainly is true. And do not be disturbed by those who have no sure faith”

Hope...Next time when you copied from somewhere pls paste as plain text so that I can quote and highlighted the points....understand?

Quran 30:2”The Romans have been defeated”

Quran 30:3”in a nearby land.1 Yet following their defeat, they will triumph”

Quran 30:4”within three to nine years.1 The ˹whole˺ matter rests with Allah before and after ˹victory˺. And on that day the believers will rejoice”

Quran 30:5”at the victory willed by Allah. He gives victory to whoever He wills. For He is the Almighty, Most Merciful.”

Quran 30:6”This is˺ the promise of Allah. ˹And˺ Allah never fails in His promise. But most people do not know.”

https://youtube.com/shorts/_27bD1rvJsc?s...baApd8Dky6

(13-06-2024, 01:55 PM)Hope Wrote:  
Quran 30:2”The Romans have been defeated”

Quran 30:3”in a nearby land.1 Yet following their defeat, they will triumph”

Quran 30:4”within three to nine years.1 The ˹whole˺ matter rests with Allah before and after ˹victory˺. And on that day the believers will rejoice”

Quran 30:5”at the victory willed by Allah. He gives victory to whoever He wills. For He is the Almighty, Most Merciful.”

Quran 30:6”This is˺ the promise of Allah. ˹And˺ Allah never fails in His promise. But most people do not know.”

https://youtube.com/shorts/_27bD1rvJsc?s...baApd8Dky6

Don just cut and paste....cut and paste as plain text! Thank you! Try again! Big Grin

See... you learn something new everyday...tiok boh

(13-06-2024, 01:50 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What you wanted it to say? "Some non muslims"? If the mass are non Muslims...it is interpreted as all the non Muslims....what is so hard to interprete? Big Grin

No, the verse didn't say atheists, or Christians, being non-Muslims but not included in that verse. You maliciously cut short the part the specifically describe them, the pagans of Makkah who were there fighting on the 23rd of March, 0625.

And if you insist that I go on to the next 2 verses you quoted, I will expose even more of your insidious intent here, for all the guests to see. You are so concerned about the guests right?

(13-06-2024, 01:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, the verse didn't say atheists, or Christians, being non-Muslims but not included in that verse. You maliciously cut short the part the specifically describe them, the pagans of Makkah who were there fighting on the 23rd of March, 0625.

And if you insist that I go on to the next 2 verses you quoted, I will expose even more of your insidious intent here, for all the guests to see. You are so concerned about the guests right?

Lucky I covered my arse lah....these were from another article...the lastest 3 verses that was translated were from me Big Grin 

I am merely testing you on your knowledge...you have passed the basic test lah.. Big Grin
I'm proud of you! Big Grin

(13-06-2024, 02:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Lucky I covered my arse lah....these were from another article...the lastest 3 verses that was translated were from me Big Grin 

I am merely testing you on your knowledge...you have passed the basic test lah.. Big Grin
I'm proud of you! Big Grin

I won't make you malu anymore. In my religion, hiding or covering what will embarrass you is a great virtue and more importantly, Allah will hide any of my embarrassments from public view in return.

(13-06-2024, 01:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, the verse didn't say atheists, or Christians, being non-Muslims but not included in that verse. You maliciously cut short the part the specifically describe them, the pagans of Makkah who were there fighting on the 23rd of March, 0625.

I am not concerned about the guests...you are the main attraction...I am not!

(13-06-2024, 02:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am not concerned about the guests...you are the main attraction...I am not!

I don't want to be an attraction. When I got married, I didn't want the wedding drums because I didn't want the attention.

(13-06-2024, 02:11 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I won't make you malu anymore. In my religion, hiding or covering what will embarrass you is a great virtue and more importantly, Allah will hide any of my embarrassments from public view in return.

What malu...the first interpretation was not mine...the amended one was from me...
You should take umbrage at the article and praise me for what was a true interpretation of the later verses!

(13-06-2024, 02:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I don't want to be an attraction. When I got married, I didn't want the wedding drums because I didn't want the attention.

Was biryani served during your wedding? I once attended a malay wedding and I can still remember the transparent acrylic plates for food!...sadly you don see them around any more

There is another purpose in life which is more fulfilling for you now...you now draw a crowd... Big Grin 

[Image: Screenshot-20240613-000851-Chrome.jpg]

(13-06-2024, 02:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am not concerned about the guests...you are the main attraction...I am not!

If So, Just meet him somewhere and discuss  all your doubts

(13-06-2024, 02:25 PM)Hope Wrote:  If So, Just meet him somewhere and discuss  all your doubts

Even if I meet him...he will have no answers to the truth!
I would take my chance with an Imam.. Big Grin

(13-06-2024, 02:25 PM)Hope Wrote:  If So, Just meet him somewhere and discuss  all your doubts
Just take a first step and meet him first.
If both of you have knowledge or not is secondary.
Just fix the day for next Tuesday , day after Hari Raya Haji

(13-06-2024, 02:33 PM)Hope Wrote:  Just take a first step and meet him first.
If both of you have knowledge or not is secondary.
Just fix the day for next Tuesday , day after Hari Raya Haji

I would love to but you know.... Big Grin

[Image: 20240613-133751.jpg]

(13-06-2024, 01:40 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Don let the  Devil succeed
Resist the devil it will flee
Christ already defeated the devil on the cross n victory is ours 😊

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(13-06-2024, 02:38 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I would love to but you know.... Big Grin

[Image: 20240613-133751.jpg]

He will not convert you to Islam.

(13-06-2024, 02:44 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Resist the devil it will flee

Yes lah....the devil will try every ways to make you divert your faith...
Just stay firm lah!

(13-06-2024, 02:44 PM)Hope Wrote:  He will not convert you to Islam.

A koyok seller will not ask you to buy from the start!

(13-06-2024, 02:44 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Resist the devil it will flee

If Jesus has defeated the devils, why we still find them?

(13-06-2024, 02:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I don't want to be an attraction. When I got married, I didn't want the wedding drums because I didn't want the attention.

Just embrace the attention my friend....life is short! Big Grin
Now you see a small group of abt 20 guests....they are definitely using materials here for their own discussions....

Do you also play the song Isabella by Search during your wedding? It was very popular back then when I was a kiddo living in Bedok Reservoir!  Big Grin

Whenever a malay gets married...you will hear this song! 
What a lovely song! Big Grin

(13-06-2024, 11:39 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do you intentionally insert lies into the Quran?

Later you will tell Pink you didn't say he lied, only "inserted" lies. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(13-06-2024, 02:11 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I won't make you malu anymore. In my religion, hiding or covering what will embarrass you is a great virtue and more importantly, Allah will hide any of my embarrassments from public view in return.

I am sure that having an eternal erection when you are down there is quite embarrassing. So it will be hidden from public view..

Can you quote which verse or Hadith says so...Rolleyes

(13-06-2024, 09:56 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why

I read that those who leave Islam face death threats.

(13-06-2024, 01:09 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. I will translate the first one only. You wrote:

Why do you insidiously insert that in parenthesis? Do you know that verse reminds us of the battle of Uhud? It was a battle between the disbelievers and believers that occurred 511,057 days ago, ergo, the "kafiroon" in that verse refers to the army of the Quraish of Makkah and not as you maliciously put in your parenthesis, all non-Muslims.

Two words which you used didn't escape me.

Insidiously 
Maliciously 

There are very serious smears about a memberConfused character and honour.

(13-06-2024, 01:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You said "ALL", maliciously.

(13-06-2024, 01:34 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Are you admitting to lying with the 1st verse?

Not happy ignore him lorh. Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post