Ali is actually a Buddhist

(14-06-2024, 03:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's also Abdul's opinion that the pastor lied. If I say that Yahweh of the Bible is not the same as Allah of the Quran, Abdul will say I lied.

If I say that Jesus is the Second Person of the Godhead, he will not say I lied. Instead he will say I am spreading lies and that's because he happens to know the Bible. He will instead mock and demand a verse that goes....and Jesus said, "I am God!" 

You should tell Abdul to prove that the pastor lied and to stop saying that peepur lied whenever certain articles or beedios are not to his liking.

Abdullah wants a discussion but is too afraid to reply to you and ah Sim....he said the pastor was spreading lies...he himself is guilty of it too!

In his very early posts...he asked people to question his faith...now if you ask him to go thru some videos or an article...he can't be bothered anymore...because his knowledge of his own faith is very low...Who ordered the execution of the banu qurayza ..he doesn't know! What is the death count? He wants to say the historians are not accurate...he doesn't read his own materials thoroughly lah...that lazy prick  Big Grin

How many times have Satan successfully attacked Muh? Quite a number of times infact!  In other words,  Satan has used Muh to serve his cause...How many times have Allah and Muh being mentioned together....many times in the prayers and the declaration of faith...that is the only 2 I know...there could be more

Can Satan use Muh to create a religion to worship him? There is a possibility because Muh is vulnerable!

(14-06-2024, 03:28 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Does this look like a question?

Your snide remark about our prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) was Liked by your two buddies.

What snide remark? These are the truth!

(14-06-2024, 03:31 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You mentioned something about Jesus and the Pharisees which is not true because I remember what the Gospels records what Jesus said. I brought it up to you, showed you the verses in the Gospel.

Is that attacking the Bible? Is that attacking you?

That is only one of the many you have attacked! You attacked Jesus, The Holy Trinity, Paul several times..there could be more ....then you come and tell us we are on the wrong path ...then you are insinuating that we are praying to a false God? 

We will be kind in our comments to you if you are ignorant but you know what you are here for...so pls don go playing the victim's card

(14-06-2024, 03:33 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If it was just another PinkPanther in SgTalk saying a lie about the Quran, its no big deal. This is the president of a Christian university, concocting a lie about the Quran, to make his readers hate the Muslims. He is a hate preacher.

This is a big deal indeed.

It was not a recent article lah....2015...who knows...maybe he is now a moslem!

(14-06-2024, 03:37 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok.

I'm quitting this thread.

Praise the Lord!

(14-06-2024, 03:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Did you write this?

When I was yang, I was curious about demon possession. Coming from a very traditional Chinese (Han) background, I heard many stories about spirits taking over our bodies. A crude Chinese way of putting it would be 鬼上身。

The spirit could impersonate a loved one who had passed away, it's said to be able to tell you your future and some peepur even asked it (them) for blessings.

According to Christianity, Satan and his legions cannot take over your body ie possess you unless you invite them, that is you dabble in the occult, black arts... 

A Christian's body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Demons will not dare to go in. Satan can stay outside and tempt you but cannot possess you and cause you to do a monkey dance with blood gushing out from your nose. 

As I have also read what you posted above, I could not help feeling disgusted. If Christ was masturbating and groaning for a year, or fucking a beer bottle, I would cease being a Christ-ian. 

Abdul is going to say I lied but seriously, why is Islam about erect peenis, 72 bergins for plenty of sex, marriage with underaged girls, lust for prepuberty girls and other peepurs' wives? I am reading all these here but so far no such things were ever recorded about Jesus.

I don write it lah...these were some points that others have brought up...and I have brought up before but not as comprehensive!

If you don invite the devil or if you are not vulnerable..there is absolutely no way that the devil can use you...somemore if you claim to be the prophet of God..God will naturally protect you from all sorts of attacks...Haiya!

These were reported from the hadiths....and since Abdul believes the Quran and Hadith, Abdul needs to explain why Muh is so vulnerable to the devil....

Now he quitted the thread at the right time when my questions were left unanswered!
Haiya!

(14-06-2024, 04:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I don write it lah...these were some points that others have brought up...and I have brought up before but not as comprehensive!

If you don invite the devil or if you are not vulnerable..there is absolutely no way that the devil can use you...somemore if you claim to be the prophet of God..God will naturally protect you from all sorts of attacks...Haiya!

These were reported from the hadiths....and since Abdul believes the Quran and Hadith, Abdul needs to explain why Muh is so vulnerable to the devil....

Now he quitted the thread at the right time when my questions were left unanswered!
Haiya!

Even if he replies (to you of course), he will say either of two things:

1. It's a lie 
2. It's a weak Hadith that's not confirmed by scholars and historians 

So it doesn't matter if he doesn't reply because we know what his reply will be anyway.

He gets very glass hearted about anything that's written which puts Muh in a bad light. I had tried to be objective and spent time reading all his comments critically. I did not skip a single post of his even when he wasn't talking to me. I was prepared to become a Moslem but he only attacked Paul while never defending Islam other than the usual "You lied". 

When asked to rebut a speaker, he couldn't be bothered. I am still waiting for his comments and rebuttal of Christian Prince's beedios. He comes here to tell people to leave Christianity, reject Christ and follow Muh. He told us not to believe Christians blindly, he leads us to say that Paul was a big fat liar while not saying it himself. Then when I did self study on the internet, he just ignores all my questions.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(14-06-2024, 03:40 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Abdullah wants a discussion but is too afraid to reply to you and ah Sim....he said the pastor was spreading lies...he himself is guilty of it too!

In his very early posts...he asked people to question his faith...now if you ask him to go thru some videos or an article...he can't be bothered anymore...because his knowledge of his own faith is very low...Who ordered the execution of the banu qurayza ..he doesn't know! What is the death count? He wants to say the historians are not accurate...he doesn't read his own materials thoroughly lah...that lazy prick  Big Grin

How many times have Satan successfully attacked Muh? Quite a number of times infact!  In other words,  Satan has used Muh to serve his cause...How many times have Allah and Muh being mentioned together....many times in the prayers and the declaration of faith...that is the only 2 I know...there could be more

Can Satan use Muh to create a religion to worship him? There is a possibility because Muh is vulnerable!

He will lead you to say that Satan used Paul. He is very cunming. He won't say it himself. Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Serous question. Hari Raya Haji is coming. I know two Malay Malaysians who are very poor.

One is a divorcee with six chewren in her custody. The other is married but his wife is not working and they have three chewren.

Is it ok for me to give them some financial help using Hari Raya ang pow as a reason, not that I am, as you know, a Moslem?

(14-06-2024, 05:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Serous question. Hari Raya Haji is coming. I know two Malay Malaysians who are very poor.

One is a divorcee with six chewren in her custody. The other is married but his wife is not working and they have three chewren.

Is it ok for me to give them some financial help using Hari Raya ang pow as a reason, not that I am, as you know, a Moslem?

I don think he will reply lah....forget it!

(14-06-2024, 08:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Surpass the Pharisees.
That's what Jesus said. He did not say "...like the Pharisee"

If a righteousness that's "like that of the Pharisee" could enable us to enter the Kingdom of God, then all we need to do is to adhere to the Law and we are good to go.

But Jesus said "surpass", not "like".

It also means that even the Pharisees weren't entering God's Kingdom even though they had "works" and adhered to the Laws.  The Pharisees needed to do better than themselves ie surpass themselves which was by definition not possible. And if the Pharisees could not enter God's Kingdom, the rest of the Jews wouldn't stand a chance lorh.

So what went wrong?  What happened?  Why adhering to the Laws like the Pharisees did was still not good enough?  God gave Moses the Ten Commandments, we followed it, obeyed it, and now God says "No man, not good enough, go away! go away" or as Abdul put it earlier, in that mocking and taunting tone of his, "unceremoniously" told to get lost.

Hey! was that meant to be a divine joke?

No, it was not a divine joke.  The Pharisees, the Jews who wanted Jesus killed did not understand why He came.  He wasn't their Messiah.  He had no business to be here on Earth!  So, they thought.

Now, with the revelation which Paul received from the Holy Spirt, we know that it was non-negotiable for Jesus to die so that the penalty of Adam's Sin is paid once and for all time, that through one man, Adam, Sin came into the world, and through one Man, Christ, the redemption...the penalty of Sin is paid once and for all time. Unless that is done, the righteousness of a man is like filthy rags.  Unless that is done, nobody can surpass the righteousness of a Pharisee.

The only Person who could surpass it was the One rebuking the Pharisees and teaching the people, but they knew Him not.  Jesus was not born of the seed of a sinful man, Adam.  Jesus was born Sinless, without Adam's Sin and till the hour of His Death, He did not sin.  The blood of goats and sheep was not worthy to pay in exchange for a man Adam.  Only that of a Sinless Man for a man could, and that Man was our Lord Jesus.  Abdul still sacrifices an animal annually wor.  

Jesus is our role model, and in His Life, we read of no sexual perversion or lust, of going into battle and slaughtering people, no 911, only riding a donkey around town, not a warhorse, of no greed for worldly possessions (Satan's temptation in the wilderness reminds...), looting the enemies' possessions, or selling their women and chewren for money....

God did not tempt us with promises of women and riches in His Kingdom.  All we are told is that eyes hath not seen, neither hath ears heard the things which God hath prepared for them that loveth Him.  If the righteousness of Christ surpassed that of the Pharisees, the things which God hath prepared for us would surely surpass that offered by the god of this world.  Hallelujah!

You put that more succinctly - we're to surpass the pharisees in righteousness and not to be like them with a holier-than-thou attitude. Two verses in the Bible succinctly state what must happen in order for believers to live righteously in Christ. "The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remain in him." (1John 3:8,9)

For born-again Christian believers, these conditions have already been met. God has made them partakers in His divine nature. (2 Peter 1:4) and provided the means by which they can live in victory over sin and Satan. Before Christ, they were dead in their sins, but a change took place at salvation. We're no longer "in the flesh" but in Christ. Paul wrote, "Those in the flesh cannot please God." (Rom 8:8) (2 Cor 5:17)

I feel that our goal in religion discussion is not to win arguments but to fight to uphold our crucial doctrine of the gospel truth and also to point others toward Christ as the only means of eternal salvation. If we surrender or remain silence, people may be deceived by Satan who's determined to lead as many people as possible off the spiritual cliff to eternal death.

The apostle Peter challenged every believer to be at the ready to give an answer to anyone who asks them to give an account for the hope that's in them. (1 Pet 3:15) Both of you are clearly equipped to fight like "foot soldiers" with unwavering resolve, by painstakingly gleaning the data from various sources and armed with the truth of God's inspired Word as you use argumentation to convince your interlocutors without sounding hateful. Keep up the good work!

(14-06-2024, 10:47 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  You put that more succinctly - we're to surpass the pharisees in righteousness and not to be like them with a holier-than-thou attitude. Two verses in the Bible succinctly state what must happen in order for believers to live righteously in Christ. "The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remain in him." (1John 3:8,9)

For born-again Christian believers, these conditions have already been met. God has made them partakers in His divine nature. (2 Peter 1:4) and provided the means by which they can live in victory over sin and Satan. Before Christ, they were dead in their sins, but a change took place at salvation. We're no longer "in the flesh" but in Christ. Paul wrote, "Those in the flesh cannot please God." (Rom 8:8) (2 Cor 5:17)

I feel that our goal in religion discussion is not to win arguments but to fight to uphold our crucial doctrine of the gospel truth and also to point others toward Christ as the only means of eternal salvation. If we surrender or remain silence, people may be deceived by Satan who's determined to lead as many people as possible off the spiritual cliff to eternal death.

The apostle Peter challenged every believer to be at the ready to give an answer to anyone who asks them to give an account for the hope that's in them. (1 Pet 3:15) Both of you are clearly equipped to fight like "foot soldiers" with unwavering resolve, by painstakingly gleaning the data from various sources and armed with the truth of God's inspired Word as you use argumentation to convince your interlocutors without sounding hateful. Keep up the good work!

As to the words in bold in your first para, some peepur may wonder why Christians still sin when you wrote that no one who's born of God will continue to sin 

They don't understand that there's a new man in us that's in Christ and without the Sin DNA. Without that sin nature, the new man will not sin. The one who continues to sin is the old man.

(14-06-2024, 05:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Serous question. Hari Raya Haji is coming. I know two Malay Malaysians who are very poor.

If you know them for more than two months, Don’t give Ang pow now. They will wonder why you didn’t give during Hari Raya Puasa.
Ang pow is not a religious obligation.You can do charity any time.

“Those who spend(In charity )their wealth secretly and openly by day and night, will have their reward with their Lord, and they have nothing to fear nor grieve”.Quran 2:274

(14-06-2024, 11:37 PM)Hope Wrote:  If you know them for more than two months, Don’t give Ang pow now. They will wonder why you didn’t give during Hari Raya Puasa.
Ang pow is not a religious obligation.You can do charity any time.

“Those who spend(In charity )their wealth secretly and openly by day and night, will have their reward with their Lord, and they have nothing to fear nor grieve”.Quran 2:274

Actually I only got to know them recently. Less than 2 months and after Hari Raya Puasa.

I don't know what they want to do for their families especially the chewren for Hari Raya Haji. Without money there's nothing much they can do except eat cheap food. 

I don't really know how Malays celebrate HRH. And they are Malay Malaysians not Malay Singaporeans.

[Image: islamic-praying-dead-person-photo-46624956.jpg]

One road walk good!

(15-06-2024, 02:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Actually I only got to know them recently.  Less than 2 months and after Hari Raya Puasa.

I don't know what they want to do for their families especially the chewren for Hari Raya Haji. Without money there's nothing much they can do except eat cheap food. 

I don't really know how Malays celebrate HRH. And they are Malay Malaysians not Malay Singaporeans.
Why this Hope questioned why our God never blesses Christians with wealth 

N u find their kind so poor?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(15-06-2024, 02:56 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Why this Hope questioned why our God never blesses Christians with wealth 

N u find their kind so poor?

There are many rich, even super rich Malays in Malaysia. Mahatail, Muhyiddin... I am very sure they eat well, Malaysia's hot weather doesn't bother them, they have Daikin or Panasonic split aircon, and those who want to por will ensure that the best of Malaysia's durians are delivered to their doorstep.

Meanwhile the majority of the rakyat are living from hand to mouth.

(15-06-2024, 02:43 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  [Image: islamic-praying-dead-person-photo-46624956.jpg]

One road walk good!

He's probably busy with HRH celebrations or even went to Malaysia for a long weekend.

I checked, he's still bend in edmw and so is not leaving here to go back there..As I understand it, the thread was locked and several members were bend..... by Cranthir. This happened shortly after he posted the below and Cranthir spoke up...

He took umbrage with the word Mudland... even though the member was referring to Malaysia and not Malays. 

[Image: IMG-20240615-152353.jpg]

One thing which Zed and I agree on is that this is NOT a war between Israel and HAMAS but between Israel and Palestine.

[Image: IMG-2248.jpg]

Cod fish for dinner 
This one no pork

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(15-06-2024, 07:50 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  [Image: IMG-2248.jpg]

Cod fish for dinner 
This one no pork

That's a very healthy dish that's rich in omega. I had fish for dinner last night. Salmon.

[Image: IMG-20240614-205128.jpg]

Siu yoke, siu gei, siu ngarp.

[Image: IMG-20240615-201342.jpg]

(15-06-2024, 03:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He's probably busy with HRH celebrations or even went to Malaysia for a long weekend.

I checked, he's still bend in edmw and so is not leaving here to go back there..As I understand it, the thread was locked and several members were bend..... by Cranthir. This happened shortly after he posted the below and Cranthir spoke up...

He took umbrage with the word Mudland... even though the member was referring to Malaysia and not Malays. 

[Image: IMG-20240615-152353.jpg]

What is wrong with mudland? It's not even an insult to malays in sillypore!
Next time if he wants to discuss sensitive issues...wear a dress lah...so easy to cry foul! Haiya!

(15-06-2024, 08:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Siu yoke, siu gei, siu ngarp.

[Image: IMG-20240615-201342.jpg]
Shiok !

☝️

(15-06-2024, 09:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What is wrong with mudland? It's not even an insult to malays in sillypore!
Next time if he wants to discuss sensitive issues...wear a dress lah...so easy to cry foul! Haiya!

Zed's knee-jerk reaction is disturbing.  If Malaysia attacks Singapore, what will decide his loyalty?  His citizenship or his race, or his religon?

(15-06-2024, 10:08 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  [Image: IMG-2246.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2245.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2244.jpg]

No halal

Outside makan? Very healthy!

(15-06-2024, 10:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Zed's knee-jerk reaction is disturbing.  If Malaysia attacks Singapore, what will decide his loyalty?  His citizenship or his race, or his religon?

He will follow the majority of Moslems lah! Now you know why he took umbrage with the word mudland!  If sg goes back to mudland..he will be the first to jump for joy!

Mudland laws will deem us chinese as 2nd class citizens with no equal rights and status...our status might be lower than moslem
women

(15-06-2024, 10:15 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Outside makan? Very healthy!
This kopi more healthy 
[Image: IMG-2252.jpg]

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(15-06-2024, 10:18 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He will follow the majority of Moslems lah! Now you know why he took umbrage with the word mudland!  If sg goes back to mudland..he will be the first to jump for joy!

Mudland laws will deem us chinese as 2nd class citizens with no equal rights and status...our status might be lower than moslem
women
Walau.  I counted three Mudlands in your post.  You not scared he angry ah? Big Grin

(15-06-2024, 10:29 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Walau.  I counted three Mudlands in your post.  You not scared he angry ah? Big Grin

Scare what! He himself said he has developed tolerance over the decades wor!
Don tell me he is only bluffing  Big Grin

He called me an ostrich you a pigeon but we also not petty! I at most only asked him to go read the halal version of 3 little pigs... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post