Ali is actually a Buddhist

(01-06-2024, 06:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why you failed to understand this verse? Even the Jews understood what Jesus was claiming and that was why they threw stones at him!

I don't believe in the Bible so I don't need to understand it. 

Ask the people who believe in the Bible why they understand it differently from you.

(01-06-2024, 06:51 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Which passage which verses? Abt salvation is it? Thru faith or thru works is it?

Yes, sola fide. Paul propounded sola fide and James said (James 2) you're a fool if you believe that.

(01-06-2024, 06:50 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The simpler way is to say "military age" instead of using vulgarities. Any male of military age will be liable for execution. That means, women, children, infants, cattles, sheep, camels, and donkeys were not harmed. 

Now, do compare that to the judgment on the Amalekites.

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys. 1 Samuel 15

Jesus is not there in person to command the attack!

(01-06-2024, 06:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, sola fide. Paul propounded sola fide and James said (James 2) you're a fool if you believe that.

If it is thru works then we are the same as the Muslims and Buddhists! Just do good and we will get to heaven...then there is no need for Jesus to be borned and die for our sins...

I have not read in details....

(01-06-2024, 06:41 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U should read who were the Amalekites

I'm sure they were bad people, sinners. But that's not the point. You said Jesus loves the sinners. So I'm asking you if Jesus had anything to do with the order to kill even the infants and animals. If you want to stick to your "Jesus loves the sinners", you will probably say no, Jesus had nothing to do with that order but that would open up a huge can of worms for your faith.

(01-06-2024, 06:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If it is thru works then we are the same as the Muslims and Buddhists! Just do good and we will get to heaven...then there is no need for Jesus to be borned and die for our sins...

Yes, I understand that.

So, James said you're a fool for believing in sola fide. Have you given that a thought?

(01-06-2024, 06:54 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Jesus is not there in person to command the attack!

So it wasn't Jesus who gave the order to kill the Amalekites?

(01-06-2024, 06:57 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm sure they were bad people, sinners. But that's not the point. You said Jesus loves the sinners. So I'm asking you if Jesus had anything to do with the order to kill even the infants and animals. If you want to stick to your "Jesus loves the sinners", you will probably say no, Jesus had nothing to do with that order but that would open up a huge can of worms for your faith.
Remember what Amalek did to you on the way as you were coming out of Egypt, how he met you on the way and attacked your rear ranks, all the stragglers at your rear, when you were tired and weary; and he did not fear God. Therefore it shall be, when the Lord your God has given you rest from your enemies all around, in the land which the Lord your God is giving you to possess as an inheritance, that you will blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven. You shall not forget. (Deuteronomy 25:17-19)

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(01-06-2024, 06:48 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hope is another liar who promised to go thru Jay smiths beedio but failed to do so!
Now I roti prata....at the very least...Ah Lee stuck to his promise! This is the respect I will give him!

Mr Lee confessed this afternoon that he has no credentials. He said he could be wrong and we must double check his comments. Therefore I am unable to believe what he said about Bro Jay since he only made assertions without providing the sauce.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(01-06-2024, 06:57 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm sure they were bad people, sinners. But that's not the point. You said Jesus loves the sinners. So I'm asking you if Jesus had anything to do with the order to kill even the infants and animals. If you want to stick to your "Jesus loves the sinners", you will probably say no, Jesus had nothing to do with that order but that would open up a huge can of worms for your faith.

But if you insisted that Jesus has a part to play because he is God then you should never doubt his actions to take lives away! No one question God!

(01-06-2024, 07:01 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  But if you insisted that Jesus has a part to play because he is God then you should never doubt his actions to take lives away! No one question God!

I agree. If it's true that God ordered the killing, I'm okay with it. But with us, God has never ordered such a wanton killing.

With you, I'm comparing the judgement. In the case of banu Quraiza, the punishment was a death sentence for any male of military age. For the Amalekites, the punishment was death for all, including the suckling infacts as well as the livestock.

With LKS, I'm asking if Jesus loves the Amalek infants because he said Jesus loves the sinners.

(01-06-2024, 06:57 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, I understand that.

So, James said you're a fool for believing in sola fide. Have you given that a thought?

I forget the whole episode...I will answer your question in due time

(01-06-2024, 07:07 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I agree. If it's true that God ordered the killing, I'm okay with it. But with us, God has never ordered such a wanton killing.

With you, I'm comparing the judgement. In the case of banu Quraiza, the punishment was a death sentence for any male of military age. For the Amalekites, the punishment was death for all, including the suckling infacts as well as the livestock.

With LKS, I'm asking if Jesus loves the Amalek infants because he said Jesus loves the sinners.

Jesus came for the sinners not the righteous 
It’s the sick that needs a doctor not the healthy

☝️

(01-06-2024, 06:58 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So it wasn't Jesus who gave the order to kill the Amalekites?

The Amalekites also aiming for the promise land flowing with milk n honey 
Which was meant for His people the Israelites.

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-06-2024, 07:07 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I agree. If it's true that God ordered the killing, I'm okay with it. But with us, God has never ordered such a wanton killing.

Why are you comparing the judgement of Quraiza and Amalek? You are making a false claim that Jesus was responsible for the killing! You have blasphemed against Jesus ....

Have you double check with Christian scholars? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Jesus was never there to persecute the Amalek! You might as well blame all the killings in the bible on Jesus!

(01-06-2024, 06:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I don't believe in the Bible so I don't need to understand it. 

Ask the people who believe in the Bible why they understand it differently from you.

Why ask when it is just a matter of opinions? Their understanding is the truth?
What I understand now might be different from what I understand 10 yrs from now!

The Spirit of Amalek is the oldest enemy of Israel. The Amalekites were the first people to attack Israel when they left Egypt for the Promised Land (Exodus 17:8ff). Amalek was a grandson of Esau (Genesis 36:12) who, according to the rabbis, inherited his grandfather Esau's envy and hatred for his twin brother Jacob

☝️

(01-06-2024, 06:50 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The simpler way is to say "military age" instead of using vulgarities. Any male of military age will be liable for execution. That means, women, children, infants, cattles, sheep, camels, and donkeys were not harmed. 

Now, do compare that to the judgment on the Amalekites.

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys. 1 Samuel 15

Ah Lee...Don anyhow add the words "military age"..it was never mention!...they were all strip naked and present to muh isn't it? Then Muh will inspect to see who has public hair and who does not Big Grin..I Don know why I am laughing.. Big Grin

Ah Lee likes to go back in time right...maybe muh could use a hand! Smile

The children and women were not harmed but sold else where!

Jami at-Tirmidhi:

“Narrated ‘Atiyyah Al-Qurazi: “We were presented to the Messenger of Allah on the day of (the battle of) Quraizah. Whoever had pubic hair was killed and whoever did not was left to his way. I was of those who did not have pubic hair so I was left to my way.” (Jami` at-Tirmidhi, volume 3, Book 19, Hadith 1584)

(01-06-2024, 09:19 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee...Don anyhow add the words "military age"..it was never mention!...they were all strip naked and present to muh isn't it? Then Muh will inspect to see who has public hair and who does not Big Grin..I Don know why I am laughing.. Big Grin

Ah Lee likes to go back in time right...maybe muh could use a hand! Smile

The children and women were not harmed but sold else where!

Jami at-Tirmidhi:

“Narrated ‘Atiyyah Al-Qurazi: “We were presented to the Messenger of Allah on the day of (the battle of) Quraizah. Whoever had pubic hair was killed and whoever did not was left to his way. I was of those who did not have pubic hair so I was left to my way.” (Jami` at-Tirmidhi, volume 3, Book 19, Hadith 1584)

I am also laughing.  Is this supposed to be the religion Ee Mun wants me to follow?  Why is this religion always about...at every turn...sex?  Bergins. Cock hair.  Underaged girl aged six without meow meow hair.  Eternally erect kkj.

(01-06-2024, 06:59 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Mr Lee confessed this afternoon that he has no credentials. He said he could be wrong and we must double check his comments. Therefore I am unable to believe what he said about Bro Jay since he only made assertions without providing the sauce.

Yes..you are right! Ah Lee always quote without referring to his scholars first.
Next time before he starts to misquote...we would like to know where he got his sauce from and what his scholars said before we pass a comment! Sounds fair boh Ah Lee? Big Grin

If you anyhow pass a judgement...I shall call you a liar!

(01-06-2024, 10:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am also laughing.  Is this supposed to be the religion Ee Mun wants me to follow?  Why is this religion always about...at every turn...sex?  Bergins. Cock hair.  Underaged girl aged six without meow meow hair.  Eternally erect kkj.

Is this a Stephen chow series? No disrespect to Muh...I don hate him!
Like oyk pointed out...the underage marriage, the cock hair, ever lasting erection, camel urine, the voodoo spell that makes muh thinks he is having sex just sum it up for me....

(01-06-2024, 10:18 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Is this a Stephen chow series? No disrespect to Muh...I don hate him!
Like oyk pointed out...the underage marriage, the cock hair, ever lasting erection, camel urine, the voodoo spell that makes muh thinks he is having sex just sum it up for me....

Satan offered Jesus all the kingdoms.  With wealth and power, sex is a given.

What does God offer to us?  Not lots of sex.  Not an eternally erect member of body.

[Image: 611-VDX5dxa-L-SL1000.jpg]

(01-06-2024, 10:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Satan offered Jesus all the kingdoms.  With wealth and power, sex is a given.

What does God offer to us?  Not lots of sex.  Not an eternally erect member of body.

[Image: 611-VDX5dxa-L-SL1000.jpg]

If God grant a partner in heaven..that should be enough! But hor 72 is too many lah..
You want to be perfect in the presence of God and not run around stark naked chasing bergins in God's presence!

(01-06-2024, 06:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am sure there are beedios out there.

Before we go to those, may I respectfully ask for your comments on Jay's beedio?
I listened to whole video.He Quote from other people research. Do you have any access to those research materials to verify his claims?

There was only one Quran.Otherwise Persian,Turks would have rejected Arab favoured version.

“Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur’an and indeed, We will be its guardian”.Quran 15:9)
He said Muhammad name was not excited until few centuries after his death . If someone says Jesus didn’t excited, would you agree?

“And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allāh to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Aḥmad."1 But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."Quran 61:6

https://youtu.be/b9RUa4kP6K4?si=noGmrlTUOxYN_zzF

Mecca was not a land of many prophets like Jerusalem.As per Islamic narrations, There were only 4 Arab prophets, all them are not from Mecca.So Mecca was not a big city in history.However it is a blessed city.

The first House [of worship] ever set up for mankind was indeed the one at Bakkah: rich in blessing, and a source of guidance to all the worlds, full of clear messages…} (Aal-imran 3: 96-97)

Finally He prayed to Jesus to bring all Muslim to Christianity 😂He should pray first to bring all Christian under one denomination .

The Massacre of Banu Qurayza

I think watching it gives a clearer picture!
Which part is false? I would like Ah Lee to clarify!
I gave you 4 sauces plus a special bonus...

Christ preached to love your enemy and pray for him.... He preached to forgive even the greatest transgressions and turn the other cheek... He preached that those who lived by the sword, would die by the sword... I know who I want to follow. Praise Christ, the Almighty God made flesh.

(01-06-2024, 11:19 PM)Hope Wrote:  I listened to whole video.He Quote from other people research. Do you have any access to those research materials to verify his claims?

There was only one Quran.Otherwise Persian,Turks would have rejected Arab favoured version.

“Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur’an and indeed, We will be its guardian”.Quran 15:9)
He said Muhammad name was not excited until few centuries after his death . If someone says Jesus didn’t excited, would you agree?

“And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allāh to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Aḥmad."1 But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."Quran 61:6

https://youtu.be/b9RUa4kP6K4?si=noGmrlTUOxYN_zzF

Mecca was not a land of many prophets like Jerusalem.As per Islamic narrations, There were only 4 Arab prophets, all them are not from Mecca.So Mecca was not a big city in history.However it is a blessed city.

The first House [of worship] ever set up for mankind was indeed the one at Bakkah: rich in blessing, and a source of guidance to all the worlds, full of clear messages…} (Aal-imran 3: 96-97)

Finally He prayed to Jesus to bring all Muslim to Christianity 😂He should pray first to bring all Christian under one denomination .

Islam is one of the many denominations of Christianity.

Most denominations have minor differences in worship and emphasis but all of them use materials from the Bible. Some use all, some reject certain books and some have their own books in addition... 

Roman Catholics
Jehovah's Witnesses
Mormons or Church of Latter Day Saints
Moslems
Jews

Pink called Ee Mun 'brother' occasionally. I called the speaker in that beedio Bro Jay. What do you call him?

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(02-06-2024, 07:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Islam is one of the many denominations of Christianity.

Most denominations have minor differences in worship and emphasis but all of them use materials from the Bible. Some use all, some reject certain books and some have their own books in addition... 

Roman Catholics
Jehovah's Witnesses
Mormons or Church of Latter Day Saints
Moslems
Jews

Pink called Ee Mun 'brother' occasionally. I called the speaker in that beedio Bro Jay. What do you call him?

Islam is not a part of Christianity or Judaism.However Jesus, Moses, David, Solomon, Abraham and other prophets taught Islam to their people.
Islam and Judaism are monotheistic.

“We have revealed to you 
˹O Prophet˺ this Book with the truth, as a confirmation of previous Scriptures and a supreme authority on them. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their desires over the truth that has come to you. To each of you We have ordained a code of law and a way of life. If Allah had willed, He would have made you one community, but His Will is to test you with what He has given ˹each of˺ you. So compete with one another in doing good. To Allah you will all return, then He will inform you ˹of the truth˺ regarding your differences.”Quran 5:48

“Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it. What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father’s glory with the holy angels.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭8‬:‭34‬-‭38‬ ‭NIV

☝️

“The disciples had forgotten to bring bread, except for one loaf they had with them in the boat. “Be careful,” Jesus warned them. “Watch out for the yeast of the Pharisees and that of Herod.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭8‬:‭14‬-‭15‬ ‭NIV

☝️