Ali is actually a Buddhist

(05-06-2024, 04:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Your mother has a cheesepie 
The cbeesepie ish damn smerry 
Your mother ish damn smerry 

Rogical asshumption  Rolleyes

That's why I stopped replying to you. 

PinkPanther will think I run away from you, which is kinda true. I don't want to be near you. You are an unpleasant person with ill manners.

(05-06-2024, 04:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Your mother has a cheesepie 
The cbeesepie ish damn smerry 
Your mother ish damn smerry 

Rogical asshumption  Rolleyes

True Christians don't say all that lah! Big Grin

(05-06-2024, 05:23 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That's why I stopped replying to you. 

PinkPanther will think I run away from you, which is kinda true. I don't want to be near you. You are an unpleasant person with ill manners.

Learned from you. Mybfd. Rolleyes

[Image: IMG-20230615-WA0018.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(05-06-2024, 04:02 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I didn't twist anything. It is called logical assumption.

You believe in 1 God consisting of 3 persons and each one of the person is fully God. Well, I don't really know what you believe but that is what the Athanasian creed states. So, if the 3 persons are all fully God then you can substitute the term 'person' to 'God' ergo you believe in 1 God consisting of 3 Gods.
U believe Muh 
We cannot believe the Trinity ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-06-2024, 05:32 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  True Christians don't say all that lah! Big Grin

Hope said Muh doesn't need Jesus. Ee Mun said that Muh is righteous.

If you put 2 and 2 together, it makes sense.

The righteous don't need Christ.

I am not righteous and I don't claim to be righteous. I need Christ unlike you. Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-06-2024, 05:34 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U believe Muh 
We cannot believe the Trinity ?

Yes you can. God has given you the freedom to choose what to believe and that means I have no right to take away that freedom from you.

I don't mean to hurt your feelings. I just want to tell you I believe you're on the wrong path and I have been giving my arguments to substantiate what I'm telling you. I mean no disrespect or devilish intent.

(05-06-2024, 06:15 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes you can. God has given you the freedom to choose what to believe and that means I have no right to take away that freedom from you.

I don't mean to hurt your feelings. I just want to tell you I believe you're on the wrong path and I have been giving my arguments to substantiate what I'm telling you. I mean no disrespect or devilish intent.

And Christian Prince is telling you that you are on the wrong track 

But you don't want to listen.

Anyway, I forgive you for all your twisting and turning, and mocking and taunting.

I had tried to be objective and read your debates with pink without taking sides. When you don't see me here, it's because I was doing self study. I don't believe in using big lofty words like "I was doing research". It's just self study from articles I googled up, and YouTube beedios.

The conclusion I arrived at, objectively, is not something you'd like to read and if I type it out, you'd say I am being disrespectful.

(05-06-2024, 06:15 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes you can. God has given you the freedom to choose what to believe and that means I have no right to take away that freedom from you.

All Muslim will say same like u
But they are not sure where they r gg up or down

☝️

(05-06-2024, 07:12 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  All Muslim will say same like u
But they are not sure where they r gg up or down

You are also not sure where you're going, up or down.

(05-06-2024, 08:33 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You are also not sure where you're going, up or down.

U not sure still tell us it’s the wrong path

☝️

(05-06-2024, 08:41 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U not sure still tell us it’s the wrong path

I substantiate my beliefs with arguments. We both must accept it if we are shown to be wrong. We both should accept the truth if we see it.

(05-06-2024, 08:51 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I substantiate my beliefs with arguments. We both must accept it if we are shown to be wrong. We both should accept the truth if we see it.

Yours is totally lubbish 
Ours is the truth

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Haiya....you believe we are on the wrong path..we also believe you are the wrong path...we also quoted you, give you examples and our opinions...most importantly Ah Lee...we gave you our time and efforts....

You continued to call me a liar when I showed you enough evidences to substantiate my claim regarding the massacre.....you feel bad when Oyk bring your mother in...I also feel bad when you call me a liar....I also Don want to be near you not because you have no manners...it's because you have no integrity!
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(05-06-2024, 08:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Haiya....you believe we are on the wrong path..we also believe you are the wrong path...we also quoted you, give you examples and our opinions...most importantly Ah Lee...we gave you our time and efforts....

You continued to call me a liar when I showed you enough evidences to substantiate my claim regarding the massacre.....you feel bad when Oyk bring your mother in...I also feel bad when you call me a liar....I also Don want to be near you not because you have no manners...it's because you have no integrity!

Let me remind you of what you said. 

(31-05-2024, 10:13 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Cmon no serious harm was done to your family...it's not even an insult...
It is not like prophet Muhammad ordered to behead and kill all jews at the Siege of Banu Qurayza...that is some massacre!

(05-06-2024, 08:54 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Yours is totally lubbish 
Ours is the truth

Remember friend. Once we die, we cannot come back. So we better get it right. Use our brain, not our emotions to seek truth.

(05-06-2024, 09:04 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Let me remind you of what you said. 

Let me remind you what was reported ..this was taken from a pro Islam website..
I said muh ordered the massacre...they say he killed all the fighting men..
Why are you calling me aliar then!

Ibn Umar reported:

فَقَتَلَ رِجَالَهُمْ وَقَسَمَ نِسَاءَهُمْ وَأَوْلَادَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُمْ بَيْنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ إِلَّا أَنَّ بَعْضَهُمْ لَحِقُوا بِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَآمَنَهُمْ وَأَسْلَمُوا

Thus, the Prophet killed their fighting men and he distributed their women, children, and property among the Muslims except for some of them who had joined the Messenger of Allah and so he granted them protection and they embraced Islam.

Many of the male descendants of Quraiza lived, some of them embracing Islam, which is proof that the Prophet did not commit genocide (extermination of an entire race), but rather he only approved the execution of their combatants as an act of self-defense.

I never say muh kill hor...! Will you take back your words that I am a liar?

(05-06-2024, 09:07 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Remember friend. Once we die, we cannot come back. So we better get it right. Use our brain, not our emotions to seek truth.

Many people including muslims on nde met Jesus were given sec chance to repent n walk the correct path
how come no met your muh or allah? Use your brain think

☝️

If you don take back what was said abt me....I won't play nice with you! I will be 10 times worse than Oyk!

Prior to you calling me a liar...I have never insulted your family or call you a liar...infact I said you made a honest mistake!....now I even cover my own arse to tell Muslims here not to believe too much into what I said...

If you cannot show integrity...I will show no manners to you as well!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(05-06-2024, 09:08 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Let me remind you what was reported ..this was taken from a pro Islam website..

Ibn Umar reported:

فَقَتَلَ رِجَالَهُمْ وَقَسَمَ نِسَاءَهُمْ وَأَوْلَادَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُمْ بَيْنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ إِلَّا أَنَّ بَعْضَهُمْ لَحِقُوا بِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَآمَنَهُمْ وَأَسْلَمُوا

Thus, the Prophet killed their fighting men and he distributed their women, children, and property among the Muslims except for some of them who had joined the Messenger of Allah and so he granted them protection and they embraced Islam.

Many of the male descendants of Quraiza lived, some of them embracing Islam, which is proof that the Prophet did not commit genocide (extermination of an entire race), but rather he only approved the execution of their combatants as an act of self-defense.

Please show me the site.

(05-06-2024, 08:33 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You are also not sure where you're going, up or down.

We place our faith in Jesus.  The criminal who was crucified next to Jesus...I wouldn't know what all his sins all his life were.  I guess he must have committed lots of them, as all of us had.  He had done nothing...NOTHING....to atone for his sins.  He only had one thing going for him: he had faith.  And right then and there, Jesus forgave all his sins and said that that very day, he would be in paradise with Him.

We are sure where we will be going.  Your "also" shows that you aren't sure.

(05-06-2024, 09:28 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Please show me the site.

https://www.abuaminaelias.com/prophet-ge...u-qurayza/

(05-06-2024, 09:32 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  https://www.abuaminaelias.com/prophet-ge...u-qurayza/

This fact is confirmed by Dr. Marco Schöller:

The Islamic tradition knows a number of descendants from the Qurayẓa by name, most famous among them being the traditionist Muḥammad b. Kaʿb al-Quraẓī, who was born a Muslim and died in Medina in 120/738 or some years before. Others include his father Kaʿb ibn Asad ibn Sulaym and his brother Isḥāq, as well as ʿAṭiyya al-Quraẓī, al-Zubayr ibn ʿAbd al-Raḥmān ibn al-Zabīr, ʿAlī ibn Rifāʿa and the progeny of Abū Malik al-Quraẓī. This suggests that… several male persons of the Qurayẓa did survive the conflict in Medina, probably because of their young age at the time.

(05-06-2024, 09:12 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Many people including muslims on nde met Jesus were given sec chance to repent n walk the correct path
how come no met your muh or allah? Use your brain think

Is that the truth? If a Hindu tells you that Ganesh came to him during a nde and gave him a second chance, does it mean Ganesh is true?

Next time pls bother to read...I know you are lazy....if you don read what I refuted...there is no point in carrying on any conversation with you! It is very disrespectful to the works that I have done Big Grin.. if you don show any respect...I won't either  Big Grin

(05-06-2024, 09:34 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is that the truth? If a Hindu tells you that Ganesh came to him during a nde and gave him a second chance, does it mean Ganesh is true?
So many u can find in utube 
Hindu? Du your head lah

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(05-06-2024, 09:34 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is that the truth? If a Hindu tells you that Ganesh came to him during a nde and gave him a second chance, does it mean Ganesh is true?

Right. When I mentioned Hindus, I was accused by you of strawmanning... Rolleyes

(05-06-2024, 09:08 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Let me remind you what was reported ..this was taken from a pro Islam website..

Ibn Umar reported:

Do you know where he got that saying of ibn Umar? We need to know if the source is reliable. I am not sure of that site so I won't say anything yet. 

Say a group of men, like 50, were found guilty of treason by a judge, sentenced to death, and all 50 put to death on the same morning. Would you consider that a massacre?

You cannot say this website is anti Islam 

In addition, even though the Muslims suffered this bitter conflict with the Jewish tribes of Medina, this did not diminish the Prophet’s teachings of kindness and good character toward Jewish neighbors. In fact, the Prophet died will in the middle of a business contract with a Jew.

(05-06-2024, 09:43 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do you know where he got that saying of ibn Umar? We need to know if the source is reliable. I am not sure of that site so I won't say anything yet. 

Say a group of men, like 50, were found guilty of treason by a judge, sentenced to death, and all 50 put to death on the same morning. Would you consider that a massacre?

No...I want to ask you if I am lying? This is a pro Islamic website!

(05-06-2024, 09:46 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No...I want to ask you if I am lying? This is a pro Islamic website!

That's what we are trying to determine. 

You made it sound like our prophet suka suka killed his defenseless enemies or prisoners. And you said our prophet ordered a massacre.

Then you come to know that there was a judge and a death sentence was issued to those men by that judge, not our prophet. So it is false to say that our prophet ordered a massacre.