Ali is actually a Buddhist

Ah lee said in NT polygamy is not prohibited 
There is no such verse found  in the NT n he is a big liar!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(07-06-2024, 05:48 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No. The 600 number is a lie.

Can it be more than that?

(07-06-2024, 05:50 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Can it be more than that?

No. I definitely won't say that.

(07-06-2024, 05:47 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You said I'm lying because I said the NT ALLOWS polygyny. Thank you for pulling up my post and making it clear that I didn't say the NT allows it.

I only said the NT does not prohibit polygyny. I will stick to that statement.
There is no such verse found in the NT 
How can u suka suka maglinant the Holy Bible?

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(07-06-2024, 05:48 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No. The 600 number is a lie.

If it was a lie..you know your religion is spreading falsehood! Whoever bought the book was deceived! You can rightfully call me a liar even though I will not ask you for any evidences to support your claims!

Thank you for your cooperation! Big Grin you are indeed v truthful

(07-06-2024, 05:49 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Ah lee said in NT polygamy is not prohibited 
There is no such verse found  in the NT n he is a big liar!

If I say the NT doesn't prohibit polygyny, you must produce a verse from the NT which explicitly prohibits polygyny if you want to say I am wrong. 

You cannot say I am wrong without showing how I am wrong.

(07-06-2024, 05:53 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If it was a lie..you know your religion is spreading falsehood! Whoever bought the book was deceived! You can rightfully call me a liar even though I will not ask you any evidences to support your claims!

Thank you for your cooperations! Big Grin

You are that simple-minded.

Ok you're welcome.

(07-06-2024, 05:54 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You are that simple-minded.

Ok you're welcome.

It is OK...we now know that the biography of muh was just a lie!
I like how you contradict the event! Then I should not trust those pro Islamic websites as well because they also reported this figure and more!

(07-06-2024, 05:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I say the NT doesn't prohibit polygyny, you must produce a verse from the NT which explicitly prohibits polygyny if you want to say I am wrong. 

You cannot say I am wrong without showing how I am wrong.

It’s not there n should find the proof to prove it 
U shitted n expect me to clean your smelly backside?

☝️

(07-06-2024, 05:41 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Doesn’t prohibit means allow 

[Image: IMG-2219.jpg]

The NT didn't say he cannot masturbate inside the MRT. Based on his argument, it should be ok to take his kkj out and fap whenever he sees a bergin.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(07-06-2024, 05:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The NT didn't say he cannot masturbate inside the MRT. Based on his argument, it should be ok to take his kkj out and fap whenever he sees a bergin.

😂
After showing his manhood 
He will tell us nothing wrong since his muh also lustful

☝️

(07-06-2024, 05:56 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  It’s not there n should find the proof to prove it 

Rotfl he is a liar lah!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(07-06-2024, 06:02 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl he is a liar lah!

Very clear he is a liar

☝️

(07-06-2024, 05:54 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You are that simple-minded.

Ok you're welcome.
So u are saying u are very shrewd?

☝️

Viewership as guests in this thread is especially high after midnight....unbelievable

(07-06-2024, 05:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  It is OK...we now know that the biography of muh was just a lie!
I like how you contradict the event! Then I should not trust those pro Islamic websites as well because they also reported this figure and more!

You have proven to me that you're a simpleton. Everything must be spelled out for you. Ok. Fair enough. I won't hold it against you for being a simpleton. That is God's will. I submit to God's will.

I just wish you're also humble enough if you know yourself to be a simpleton. Now listen carefully. If ibn Ishaq wrote in his book a disclaimer to us not to trust the 600 number because he got it from an unreliable source, would that make things clearer for you why I can easily reject that 600 number?

(07-06-2024, 05:56 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  It’s not there n should find the proof to prove it 

I will be patient.

I said the NT didn't prohibit polygy. I said that with knowledge because I have never come across a verse in the NT that prohibits polygyny.

Now, you said I am a liar for saying that, which is an unreasonable accusation because I can claim ignorance. But I am not claiming ignorance. I am sticking with what I've said. The NT doesn't prohibit polygyny.

(07-06-2024, 06:08 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You have proven to me that you're a simpleton. Everything must be spelled out for you. Ok. Fair enough. I won't hold it against you for being a simpleton. That is God's will. I submit to God's will.

I just wish you're also humble enough if you know yourself to be a simpleton. Now listen carefully. If ibn Ishaq wrote in his book a disclaimer to us not to trust the 600 number because he got it from an unreliable source, would that make things clearer for you why I can easily reject that 600 number?

Rotfl now this bugger is trying to get back at me...I will let you do so...to win some I will have to lose some...
Oh the source is unreliable....then right from the beginning you can just say that the book of muh is not reliable...why act like a bergin..waste my time as a customer Big Grin

If I were you..I would just move on taking the death toll as the truth...because you were so prideful..you admitted that the book is spreading falsehood because the stats are unreliable according to a credible source..his name is ah Lee! 

Thank you my friend...so I didn't spread falsehood lah...the book committed a bigger crime!

(07-06-2024, 06:12 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I will be patient.

I said the NT didn't prohibit polygy. I said that with knowledge because I have never come across a verse in the NT that prohibits polygyny.

Now, you said I am a liar for saying that, which is an unreasonable accusation because I can claim ignorance. But I am not claiming ignorance. I am sticking with what I've said. The NT doesn't prohibit polygyny.
Rotfl you can call me a liar and said I am lying intentionally wor but I cannot claim ignorance wor...double standard
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(07-06-2024, 06:12 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I will be patient.

Like u are hinting to Christians are ok to commit polygamy 
Marry under aged girl 
Go n sex with woman when their man is not around 
Rape your son’s wife?

☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(07-06-2024, 06:19 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Like u are hinting to Christians are ok to commit polygamy 
Marry under aged girl 
Go n sex with woman when their man is not around 
Rape your son’s wife?

Yes, since the biblical days, God does not prohibit polygyny. The children of Israel, God's chosen people, all came from a polygynous marriage.

When is it not okay for a man to marry more than 1 wife? Show me in the Bible.

I can show you in the Quran that it is not okay for some men to marry more than 1 wife but a similar prohibition is not found in the Bible.

(07-06-2024, 06:18 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl you can call me a liar and said I am lying intentionally wor but I cannot claim ignorance wor...double standard

Did I not say to you that I won't call you a liar?

(07-06-2024, 06:16 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl now this bugger is trying to get back at me...I will let you do so...to win some I will have to lose some...
Oh the source is unreliable....then right from the beginning you can just say that the book of muh is not reliable...why act like a bergin..waste my time as a customer Big Grin

If I were you..I would just move on taking the death toll as the truth...because you were so prideful..you admitted that the book is spreading falsehood because the stats are unreliable according to a credible source..his name is ah Lee! 

Thank you my friend...so I didn't spread falsehood lah...the book committed a bigger crime!

My apologies. I didn't know I was dealing with a simpleton.

(07-06-2024, 06:39 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Did I not say to you that I won't call you a liar?

Anyway I did not lie abt the 600...it was reported by various sauces!
Your notion to me was " the order the execution of the jews by muh"

(07-06-2024, 06:37 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, since the biblical days, God does not prohibit polygyny. The children of Israel, God's chosen people, all came from a polygynous marriage.

When is it not okay for a man to marry more than 1 wife? Show me in the Bible.

I can show you in the Quran that it is not okay for some men to marry more than 1 wife but a similar prohibition is not found in the Bible.

We are talking about the NT the new creation after Christ came 

In the OT God never says man can marry more than 1 wife
One of Ten Commandments don’t commit adultery u should know what it means.

It’s man that wanted to have it

Your prophet already set an example what is the use to quote from your Quran?

Then why Muslim are allowed to marry 4 wives rest cannot?

☝️

(07-06-2024, 06:06 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  So u are saying u are very shrewd?

Shrewd sounds positive. Cunning sounds better. Rolleyes

[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(07-06-2024, 06:44 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  We are talking about the NT the new creation after Christ came 

The NT didn't say he cannot piak his sister.. I wonder how many taims he did that huh.. Rolleyes

(07-06-2024, 06:44 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  We are talking about the NT the new creation after Christ came 

Prophet Abraham peace be upon him had two wives, from whom we get Ishmael and Isaac, peace be upon them.

What about Prophet Jacob pbuh? How many women produced his 12 tribes of Israel?

Did God rebuke any of them? 

Btw, yes you are right. It is men who want many women. I am a man so I know. Did God allows it? Yes but with Prophet Muhammad, the law to control polygyny was introduced. 

Did God allow men to get rich? Yes, no prohibition on men to seek the bounty of this earth so some men who desire wealth are free to pursue it. Similarly, if a man desires women, he is free to pursue that desire. Of course, in both examples, rules are put in place to control that desire in men. If men want wealth, can but must all be halal. If men want women, can but must all be halal.

(07-06-2024, 06:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The NT didn't say he cannot piak his sister.. I wonder how many taims he did that huh.. Rolleyes

Wow! 😯

☝️

(07-06-2024, 06:59 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Wow! 😯

He will go as far back as the OT to justify incest. Rotfl