Alibaba Big Lelong Lelong Lelong Again!

Premarket price… USD 92.50
No brainer trading….

[Image: B168-FF97-A005-4715-A070-CAE7-B2-DDF7-ED.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Buy Buy Buy…. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Alibaba chop chop conquer 93 USD… Big Grin

92.90 USD.

[Image: EA479-AA1-4952-404-A-BF6-E-3-B97-A0961939.jpg]

Alibaba lelong again…
Just bought some at 92.20 USD Rotfl

89~92 level is a rocket base…
Have been hovering for some time already.

No brainer trading.

[Image: 35-A621-A8-7-E00-4-CC6-9590-9-A23-A7-C1-DB68.jpg]

(13-08-2022, 08:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I bought iFAST at 90+cts but did not sell when it went to $10, I sold everything at avg of $7.

I sunright I have not sold.

For China stocks, many losers but losses are made up with Li-ning which doubled and BYD which tripled from my buying.
My SG portforlio made up for the china losses with purchase of Semb Corp before the demerger has already doubled.

I am 2 minds about China. When I stepped into tthe arena , I was new to China stocks but knew it was risky. I had the funds   after selling off Shopify an 8 bagger that multiplied my investment funds.  All my money to invest in China stocks came from this single same. However, the Chinese story had many twists and turns....not that  I think these investments are bad for long term  but the volatility is tough to ride out...compared with the ease of Singapore Market which gave me many multibaggers like Hour Glass, Propnex ...and of course iFast which I sold after 7x gains.

The  China journey taught me many hard lessons in investing.
We cannot know everything and see everything ahead, we can only prepare for the worse.

U sold all yr ifast? Today cheong le did u regret. Btw u really need to sell yr hs tech x2 before no more bones left bro.

RSI 8 still got siao gias selling. Rotfl

[Image: 0-AE6-B6-FE-9-A56-4861-9046-E6-AE2-CF71953.jpg]

Convincing divergence… Rotfl

[Image: F6892220-DC5-F-44-DC-B3-BC-6755637-D91-E3.jpg]

It was here a few days ago.
Keeps revisiting.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Song Boh!

[Image: AA48248-D-3539-4309-B2-EF-9-BD6832-A9295.jpg]

90.24…. Laughter-119

[Image: AB915-B56-BE9-D-4-E4-C-ACC2-E2-A555-A39383.jpg]

There is a gap at 93.99 Rotfl
Will hit this target? Thinking

(18-08-2022, 02:57 PM)Zannn Wrote:  U sold all yr ifast? Today cheong le did u regret. Btw u really need to sell yr hs tech x2 before no more bones left bro.

I sold all my iFast at $7 ]peak was $10 I did not manage  sell exactly at peak. I have no idea why it bounced up today.

Hs tech 2x is a leverage bet it can go to zero if market does not turn soon j already said it is a high risk bet. I did not put too much. If it goes to zero I will just write off....this is not a concern.

The main issue now for me is the failed recovery that started in April for China tech stocks. Things really don't look too good. The whole China economy is tanking. The leader Xi is more concerned about his power grab than the people and economy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: 222967-DE-0-E64-4-B97-B2-CB-F52-C4-FE5-F134.jpg]

(11-08-2022, 06:06 AM)kokee Wrote:  this comie dog confirmed he changed thread title totally!
I miss the boat? whole forum know will I buy china stock?
this dog also did not buy after sell all, miss the bost? real liar!

this title 2 days ago is still, RiseofAsia dump all his lost till pantless alibaba, suddenly change title to alibaba strong buy!
all these comie liars in this forum!
so why not this dog sold all his asset & buy alibaba & china stock now, put down here, what time & date, quantity, price, put into action of where his mouth is. even for paper trade, all these comie liars here!
this dog balless to buy even 1 cts yet bark moronic here to buy! these dogs here buy USD & US stocks instead!
all these comie dogs in this forum! dont waste my time!

all these comie liars here is clowns, paper trade to con or brainwash morons!
all these communist dogs top down is the same, bark lies & no action, norm!
alibaba down from 300 to 90 now, such a junk, nothing to bark! ton of downside to go in long run!
hope moronic comie supporters here follow their call, sell & dump all your asset & buy alibaba or any RMB asset!
all these liar dogs, deserve it!

中國互聯網企業接連裁員,自京東和騰訊裁員之後,又一互聯網巨頭阿里裁員近萬人,阿里怎麼了?扛不住了嗎

Since beginning of Aug .. the Chinese tech had 5 swings each lasting 3-4 days.

Started with down move, up, down, up, down.....Next swing?

[Image: c1JKhXu.jpg]

3800 coming....not looking good

First target 92.38
 Second target 93.99 Rotfl

With US indexes recently at high side, the result for Aliexpress for these 2 months will confirm very good.
Current Selling is overdone.  Rotfl

(19-08-2022, 08:45 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Use you brain lar, cut jobs means what?

Business good or bad?

Of course you can pick a falling knife now

But why take unnecessary risks and buy a SINKING stock that could be delisted from US

At a time when Softbank will be flooding the market with 242 MILLION Alibaba ADRs 

Which is bigger than the amount of shares offered during Alibaba IPO in 2014

Just go ahead and short 5X...RiseOfAsia put his money where his mouth is.

Talk is cheap. We all know Alibaba problems so does the whole market that js why stock fell from 300 to current price.

Everyday you bark bark...then when alibaba rise against your Barking you go and hide.

Come on be a man.

[Image: ZKbu85B.jpg]

Song Boh!

[Image: CC2-A27-B0-3960-4050-A6-EA-0-A3-C97965-A11.jpg]

[Image: EADF8-B61-8317-4252-828-F-7138-C097-E67-C.png]

[Image: C67395-BE-97-A3-4-EE2-9970-EF918-CE1-A53-F.png]

U dun know if this guy got buy or not. He bought a lot earlier.  Sometimes,  call to buy more when price jump dw the cliff.

(18-08-2022, 06:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Since beginning of Aug .. the Chinese tech had 5 swings each lasting 3-4 days.

Dude look at Hsi index again, which will mirror hs tech chart, the past two bounce is thin line swift down n up. This round is thick red line down. It will go down more and will not bounce at the point of the past two low

(18-08-2022, 06:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Since beginning of Aug .. the Chinese tech had 5 swings each lasting 3-4 days.

Breaking the low now, don’t expect the next swing to be up dude.