'All Singapore food names are stolen from Malaysia' : Hero Tai

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/all-si...ns-variety
[+] 1 user Likes Everything Everywhere's post

Msia Chinese no serve NS see them no up lah depend on brown colour skin protect. They cannot protect must others protect.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Say we steal from southern china, India or UK, I still can accept coz out ah gong from there.

Say we steal nonya kuek from boleh land?

Do that guy even know what is nonya.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

This fool is a joke.  Rotfl
千万别做一个明辨是非的人,惹祸上身。
不懂易经,真糟糕!

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/f...d-bengawan

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

The cry of a sore loser.

The bastard must have likely be banned from entering SG.LOL

Even the bummi dont care about him and look down on him.

He has to go to Taiwan to say this.

Laughing

Purposely try to stir to get attention and waste your time

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He doesn’t use his brain and thinks through his anus.

tomorrow will be a better day

Muddysian Bodoh chinese are mostly salty and sour about SG .... 1=3.5 and marginalized by their gov while Singaporeans are seen as 1st world and developed while ..... they are 3rd world.

Also, guess he forget, before he was born, SG is part of Muddysia as such these food are ours as much as theirs. 

Muddysian have nothing to compete so they find petty stuffs to try and feel superior 

Btw, thanks for kicking us out if not I will be like him a muddysian bodoh .... unlike now I am 1=3.5 Singaporeans

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Indonesian say Malaysian stole their food too...🤣
Why don't Malaysian patent their food name le? 
Scare har, or cannot because it is fake news..🤭

Actually it is well perceived, only stupid people keep on shouting which country food taste better or its originality.

Taste bud in different countries are different, and common food "names" across countries are usual too.

Strangely, only the Malaysian keep on fighting over their taste bud is better than other countries. And claiming name of foods popularised in other country local market.
Can never understand their mentality 🤣

Highly likely got banned or not permitted to work in SG for the desirable MR$3.50....that's why "sing a bad song" about SG.

Teh, mee, kueh, pau,.... so many things were stolen from china.

Even his look and name....

(19-12-2023, 10:18 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Teh, mee, kueh, pau,.... so many things were stolen from china.

Even his look and name....

He jolly well forgotten his ancestors were from China la..🤣
And the Malaysian Chinese foods are brought by immigrants from China too.🤭

Maybe the "Malaysia Food Court" name in Singapore must change to China Food Court soon...

He better don’t come Singapore. Let those bandits and robbers take good care of him there.

(19-12-2023, 10:04 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Strangely, only the Malaysian keep on fighting over their taste bud is better than other countries. And claiming name of foods popularised in other country local market.
Can never understand their mentality 🤣

Because the stoopid bummi Gov fiercely against promoting the Chinese food. They only promote their mustlim food lar. 

Once the Gov dont promote whatever, the food names will be gone and forgotten. Only in other cuntries can they promote their Chinese food.

Sad case for the non bummi there. They are stifled and cannot progress in that cuntry. Even Robert Kuok had to make a name in HK

nudie

(19-12-2023, 11:29 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Because the stoopid bummi Gov fiercely against promoting the Chinese food. They only promote their mustlim food lar. 

Once the Gov dont promote whatever, the food names will be gone and forgotten. Only in other cuntries can they promote their Chinese food.

Sad case for the non bummi there. They are stifled and cannot progress in that cuntry. Even Robert Kuok had to make a name in HK

nudie

Oic, so it is their Chinese Malaysian's inferiority,  that cause them to bark at Singapore food non stop 🤣
Now I understand their weird behaviour. 

But don't they know by doing so internationally, in Taiwan, will make them becoming a laughing stock.
Taiwanese also know their ancestors were from China too. 
What Malaysian Chinese foods originality are they talking about? Big Grin

My heart breaks for them actually. Really, which nationality keep on bickering about foods issues between countries? Haiz...

Aiya they always kena bullied so they bully sinkees loh.

Most of the hawkers are from Malaysia

and so used the names from Malaysia

Sounds like there are millions of Traitors like Jac Lau here.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-12-2023, 11:57 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya they always kena bullied so they bully sinkees loh.

They thought so. But who cares about what they say? Especially over food staff?.  🤣

We have more important things to do, food is just for enjoyment. Not for bickering non stop..🤭

(19-12-2023, 12:31 PM)moonrab Wrote:  They thought so. But who cares about what they say? Especially over food staff?.  🤣

We have more important things to do, food is just for enjoyment. Not for bickering non stop..🤭

Many things are beyond our control, and no point arguing about them lah

Like some call themselves masters or gurus, koreans claim mid autumn festival is theirs, confucius was korean and etc
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

just a comment made and so many got triggered

so what if its true/false

does it benefit you individually?

did you lose your money outta it?

does it make you losing your sleep?

does it harm you one way or another?

or simply your ego/pride is hurt?

why so defensive?

(19-12-2023, 12:47 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  just a comment made and so many got triggered

so what if its true/false

does it benefit you individually?

did you lose your money outta it?

does it make you losing your sleep?

does it harm you one way or another?

or simply your ego/pride is hurt?

why so defensive?

Not defensive la. What to defend about?

Just very funny lor...
Comment about it also cannot? Sorry my bad..🤣

(19-12-2023, 09:45 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Muddysian have nothing to compete so they find petty stuffs to try and feel superior 

Actually got lar. Their makan suap culture flourishes so much more than us Spore. A bit jealous they can do it so openly there here do already eat black bean rice or or kong but so far in Spore makan suap no rotan so still safe.

(19-12-2023, 01:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  Actually got lar. Their makan suap culture flourishes so much more than us Spore. A bit jealous they can do it so openly there here do already eat black bean rice or or kong but so far in Spore makan suap no rotan so still safe.

1 of the reason its 1=3.5  Rotfl

(19-12-2023, 01:41 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  1 of the reason its 1=3.5  Rotfl

Actually they can reduce that monster deficit by selling lands lar. They got a lot of waste lands left to rot than develop. But then becuz brown color skin is govt so they value face much more than monies lor. If Chinese just sell get monies to spend lar. Why I know is I see inside newer generation of Msia Chinese take their inheritance sell get monies to spend else will die of hunger. Wonder their parents or ancestors know what their offsprings are doing with their inheritance or not.

he should just shut up. who is he to determine. exchange rate already 3.5 and yet want to claims all credits. if your country strong then where got issue. might as well say sg is made rich because of malaysia food.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

The tw media needs ppl like him, he aso needs attention. That's what happened

(19-12-2023, 01:56 PM)sgh Wrote:  Actually they can reduce that monster deficit by selling lands lar. They got a lot of waste lands left to rot than develop. But then becuz brown color skin is govt so they value face much more than monies lor. If Chinese just sell get monies to spend lar. Why I know is I see inside newer generation of Msia Chinese take their inheritance sell get monies to spend else will die of hunger. Wonder their parents or ancestors know what their offsprings are doing with their inheritance or not.

Nothing much you can do when the majority relac lah .... the clever muddysian Chinese will jump ship because bottomline they are minority

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(19-12-2023, 02:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Nothing much you can do when the majority relac lah .... the clever muddysian Chinese will jump ship because bottomline they are minority

A lot already jump ship majority is already in Spore. Some go further like Canada, Europe, NZ, Aussie for e.g but becuz their own elderly parents or grandparents still not yet die got lands and houses so they wait lor. Once die can sell split monies and then go away. Msia insider info I got a lot lar becuz my spouse former Msian. Her mother got lands and houses dare not do will scared do already her sons all don't look after her. hahahaha..... but for Msia elderly no monies kind all the best if their children still want to look after as no monies take and yet need to spend monies to feed them.