Anja Chong - Gold Medalist - Racism in S'pore is rampant against non Chinese

(06-10-2021, 01:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Indians cook curry every meal causing curry smell in the house. Chinese cook and deep fry frequently causing range hood very oily. Angmoh like to have parties and get drunk every Friday night and weekend, God knows what they will do after they are pissed, vomit here vomit there.

when the smell spreads to the neighbors and they complain, the landlords got a problem to settle

(06-10-2021, 12:40 PM)Ola Wrote:  Is she saying that in Malaysia, no racism against non-chinese?

Is she sure or just stirring trouble?

In Malaysia, the racism is against chinese and that is acceptable in her opinion lah.
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

(06-10-2021, 02:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  when the smell spreads to the neighbors and they complain, the landlords got a problem to settle

this happened in Canada when Chinese cook food every evening, the smell spread to Angmoh neighbours, who sued the Chinese household in court.

She is a Typical Racist bum who is a Raven chiding black.

She obviously looked for a Chinese apartment . Why can't she stop being a racist and look for an Indian apartment instead?

I am sure base on her misgivings, she can find Indian apartment to accomodate her being Chinese.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

From my many years of observation, in Singapore the percentage of Singaporean-indians showing open discrimination and racism against China-Chinese are more severe than the percentage of Singaporean-Chinese showing open discrimination and racism against foreign-Indians.

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
[+] 2 users Like portaly's post

(06-10-2021, 02:30 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  when I rented out my house in Australia, I didn't rent to Asians as they tend cook a lot, deepfrying food frequently, which makes kitchen very dirty and oily. Angmoh dunt cook as much, they only use oven to grill chicken or beef, not bad.

they hv own set of problems. noise, drugs, sex parties, guns, fighting, murders, ... and hide dead body in attic or garden

Some ppl like to put blame or point finger on other without reflecting what actually went wrong during the meet up or interaction.

This is not classified as racism.
Some ppl especially Chinese ppl have very strong mood swing.
This is why our Chinese ancestor taught us to check the person mood first before engaging into any interaction.
Like in Hokkien, we will say, "Jia Ba Ber", this is to test the person mood on that day.

This woman, I think she never did that.
Thinking she was a tenant, must accede to her request. She also didnt know what the landlord was thinking on that day. Probably the landloard got a bad day?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(06-10-2021, 02:02 PM)moonrab Wrote:  HDB is not a private property..
But a government subsidies flat...
Price is approximately half of condo...

If you not happy with hdb EIP, can always buy private Condo. No EIP for new launches  Smile

Nobody forced you to buy HDB in the first place. Why complain?
Agree. But there again why is this govt so unusual to impose EIP on govt flats and not on private property?

no le..my colleuge from India very good le , the land lord love them

no issues , unit kept clean some more rented for 6 yrs, no issues from neigbors

(06-10-2021, 03:41 PM)keys Wrote:  no le..my colleuge from India very good le , the land lord love them

no issues , unit kept clean some more rented for 6 yrs, no issues from neigbors

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-2683211

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26832115

(06-10-2021, 03:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Some ppl like to put blame or point finger on other without reflecting what actually went wrong during the meet up or interaction.

This is not classified as racism.
Some ppl especially Chinese ppl have very strong mood swing.
This is why our Chinese ancestor taught us to check the person mood first before engaging into any interaction.
Like in Hokkien, we will say, "Jia Ba Ber", this is to test the person mood on that day.

This woman, I think she never did that.
Thinking she was a tenant, must accede to her request. She also didnt know what the landlord was thinking on that day. Probably the landloard got a bad day?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/02/singapor...rable.html

If she can pick and choose who to rent from why can't landlords pick and choose their tenants?
[+] 4 users Like Harry Lee's post

strange thing is the prc never complain. maybe 逆来顺受习惯了?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(06-10-2021, 04:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  strange thing is the prc never complain. maybe 逆来顺受习惯了?
They respect local culture and customs. Unless you bully them and take away their rights

(06-10-2021, 04:19 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  They respect local culture and customs. Unless you bully them and take away their rights

In my many years of observation, PRCs really encounter much more severe racism from certain singaporeans compared to india-indians.

But PRCs they don't care about the racism they encounter in singapore. 

Just give 3 examples of many examples,

1) That tiong bahru plaza assault case whereby a local-indian woman shouted racist slurs and assaulted a PRC female passerby and PRC shop assistant for no reason at all,

2) that local-indian passenger that did not wear mask and board a bus and he scold racist insults and vulgarities at the PRC bus captain

3) last time when news broke that China won the rights to host the 2008 Olympics, got some singaporean china-haters wrote to the Straits Times Forum page to say China people are the most low-class race in the world, they wrote PRCs are cheenas and to let the cheenas host the Olympics is a disgrace to the whole world.

There are so many wealthy PRCs living in singapore but despite encountering such blantant racism from certain singaporeans, they also don't bother to retaliate and the PRCs just ignore these China-haters racists.

If got india-indian kenna assaulted by no reason at all by a singaporean, confirm their community will have huge backlash in anger.

And example if someone dare to write india-indians are the most low-class race(write in the same way that those China-haters singaporeans wrote to the Straits Time Forum page to say that PRCs are the most low-class race during that time when Beijing won the Olympics hosting rights), guaranteed many indians from their community would openly come out to say this is blatant racism and demand a formal apology already.

PRCs are unless you cheat their large sums of their money or you molest their girlfrend/wife, then they will retaliate and take action against you, But PRCs generally don't care about the racism thrown at them.

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
[+] 2 users Like portaly's post

(06-10-2021, 12:55 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Chinese are 2nd class citizens over there

Fifth class lah

(06-10-2021, 03:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/02/singapor...rable.html

Dont read Chao Ang Moh media, they are only good at stiring...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(06-10-2021, 04:43 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Fifth class lah

That's why this jiuhu bitch wants to be piaked by a ahneh to get her high classed. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes amata's post

(06-10-2021, 04:43 PM)portaly Wrote:  In my many years of observation, PRCs really encounter much more severe racism from certain singaporeans compared to india-indians.

But PRCs they don't care about the racism they encounter. 

Just give 3 examples of many examples,

1) That local-indian woman that shouted racist slurs and assaulted the PRC female passerby and shop assistant,

2) that local-indian passenger that did not wear mask and board a bus and he scold racist insults and vulgarities at the PRC bus captain

3) last time when news broke that China won the rights to host the 2008 Olympics, got some singaporean china-haters wrote the Straits Times Forum page to say China people are the most low-class race in the world, they wrote PRCs are cheenas and to let the cheenas host the Olympics is a disgrace to the whole world.

There are so many wealthy PRCs living in singapore but despite encountering such blantant racism from certain singaporeans, they also don't bother to retaliate and the PRCs just ignore these China-haters racists.

If got india-indian kenna assaulted by no reason at all by a singaporean, confirm their community will have huge backlash in anger.

And example if someone dare to write india-indians are the most low-class race(write in the same way that those China-haters singaporeans wrote PRCs are the most low-class race during that Olypmpics time), guaranteed many indians from their community would openly come out to say this is blatant racism and demand a formal apology already.

China-chinese are unless you cheat their large sums of their money, then they will retaliate and take action against you, But PRCs generally don't care about the racism thrown at them

I can say Chinese is the most easy target to bully by other races
[+] 3 users Like CHAOS's post

(06-10-2021, 04:45 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  I can say Chinese is the most easy target to bully by other races

Thanks to the bitch mindset of this dirty jiuhu bitch.
[+] 2 users Like amata's post

If you cant accept individual preference ,no one force you to live in Singapore right? So dun always use racism so loosely!

(06-10-2021, 04:45 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  I can say Chinese is the most easy target to bully by other races

Chinese ppl are mostly Gentlemen.
要做君子就不要怕吃点亏。
Everyone got the eyes to see and heart to feel.
If we do the same thing like them, we are no different. 也只是小人一个。

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(06-10-2021, 04:02 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  If she can pick and choose where to rent then why can't landlords pick and choose their tenants?

Which country practices landlord must rent property just because you want too..
Whether your are Indian, PR, PRC or foreigners...

Why Singapore is facing such racist demand from some tenants?

(06-10-2021, 04:54 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Which country practices landlord must rent property just because you want too..
Whether your are Indian, PR, PRC or foreigners...

Why Singapore is facing such racist demand from some tenants?

孤掌难鸣。
Dont see the problem at 1 side only.

(06-10-2021, 04:54 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Chinese ppl are mostly Gentlemen.
要做君子就不要怕吃点亏。
Everyone got the eyes to see and heart to feel.
If we do the same thing like them, we are no different. 也只是小人一个。

Welcome to Indiapore 2021

(06-10-2021, 05:02 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Welcome to Indiapore 2021

It is already Indiapore.
You still never realised meh?
We got the worst PM in Sg history.

[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

She is dumb. She report to CEA also no use. The agents are only carrying out the instructions of the landlords.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-10-2021, 05:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  She is dumb. She report to CEA also no use.  The agents are only carrying out the instructions of the landlords.

Smelly or not?....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-10-2021, 06:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Smelly or not?....... Big Grin

She definitely likes smelly Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

This racism accusations started to increase in numbers a few months ago started when minister claimed that PSP debating against CECA has racial undertones.

That set the stage for hypersensitivity where all sorts of claims of racism accusations emerge ....it is messing up our society.

Any incident which involves 2 people of different races get sensitive and racism card is played. Situation gets tense and people will avoid engaging each other or put up defensive artificial front.

I really don't like where the leaders are taking us. .....it seems these days they put the political convenience above everything else and stir things up to achieve their purpose

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.