Anja Chong - Gold Medalist - Racism in S'pore is rampant against non Chinese

(06-10-2021, 05:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  She is dumb. She report to CEA also no use.  The agents are only carrying out the instructions of the landlords.

stewpig and revengeful. she wants them to lose their jobs
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Wah.. Ah Shan never come out and cry racism..

Interesting point by Anja Chong..

1) "racism in Singapore towards non-Chinese is so rampant and explicit.." She just avoid trying to say Chinese are the ones she is targeting.. Dare to say something like that might as well say out loud.. Did she look for non chinese landlord?? Or is she saying even non chinese landlord is racism against non chinese, which doesn't make sense..

2) It is alway as an owner, if I see eye to eye with the tenant, cheaper abit also can rent.. If I don't see eye to eye, won't risk it for that extra few dollars.. Is she having the self entitlement mentality that people must rent to her?

3) As a PR, she is all the more welcome to return to Malaysia.. If she is Emma McKeon who won 7 medals in recent Olympics, and is willing to convert to take up Singapore citizen to represent Singapore, maybe still can say a bit louder.. If not, please go back, Singapore does not welcome you

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(06-10-2021, 05:00 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  孤掌难鸣。
Dont see the problem at 1 side only.

Yap..
Capitalism in private market..
Willing seller and willing buyer..
2 sides win win..

People should not be allowed to use racism as a weapon to reach own desire..

[Image: nnWZHvL.jpg]

actually her intended 1yr lease already put the landlord off, especially now it's easy to get tenants

hello, preferences is NOT racism!
thats why it has now become a hoo haa!~

i go ntuc, i prefer to buy onions from india instead of from malaysia
is that racism? bladi shiit!

if i go eat chicken rice from a chinese stall instead of a halal one.
racism?

if i sell my company to a chinese instead of an angmo.
also racism?

i only buy vege fr malaysia. ok enough!

IT'S BL0ODY PREFERENCE SIA!

(06-10-2021, 12:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  the agents just told her the landlord's preference, why blame her/him for not wanting to waste everybody's time?

and the landlords must hv some bad experiences in the past

The agent needs not tell what the landlord prefer.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(06-10-2021, 12:55 PM)toothpick Wrote:  Can only blame the property agent, not the Landlord. I am certain the Landlord wouldn't communicate this way.

Singapore property agents are so poor. What do property agents offer to buyer and sellers apart from just setting appointments? Yet they pick up 1% or 1 month rental/sale.

Exactly!

(06-10-2021, 12:58 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  the landlord must be a Angmoh lover,  he/she deserves it. Andy Lau rented out his house to Angmoh in Canada, later Angmoh burnt his house and ran away without paying rental.

What are you talking about?

Her comments is nothing to do with racist but taking advantage of recent talk in the media. What have you not said? Why racist comment? PLP? why don’t buy your own house? plan to run road? Absurd! Come rent my hdb room if you are willing to paid, cook all you love

(06-10-2021, 02:19 PM)winbig Wrote:  In Malaysia, the racism is against chinese and that is acceptable in her opinion lah.

I believe she is running away from the racism there. That is why she is a PR here!

(06-10-2021, 03:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Some ppl like to put blame or point finger on other without reflecting what actually went wrong during the meet up or interaction.

This is not classified as racism.
Some ppl especially Chinese ppl have very strong mood swing.
This is why our Chinese ancestor taught us to check the person mood first before engaging into any interaction.
Like in Hokkien, we will say, "Jia Ba Ber", this is to test the person mood on that day.

This woman, I think she never did that.
Thinking she was a tenant, must accede to her request. She also didnt know what the landlord was thinking on that day. Probably the landloard got a bad day?

What nonsense is that?

I think people are playing the racism hype to get attention.

It happened when you face in a place where you are a minority. It happens everywhere.

If you do not want that, go to a country or a place where you are part of the majority lah. Then you will face other kind of discrimination

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(06-10-2021, 02:40 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  She is a Typical Racist bum who is a Raven chiding black.

She obviously looked for a Chinese apartment . Why can't she stop being a racist and look for an Indian apartment instead?

I am sure base on her misgivings, she can find Indian apartment to accomodate her being Chinese.

(06-10-2021, 06:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This racism accusations started to increase in numbers a few months ago started when minister claimed that PSP debating against CECA has racial undertones.

That set the stage for hypersensitivity where all sorts of claims of racism accusations emerge ....it is messing up our society.

Any incident which involves 2 people of different races get sensitive and racism card is played. Situation gets tense and people will avoid engaging each other or put up defensive artificial front.

I really don't like where the leaders are taking us. .....it seems these days they put the political convenience above everything else and stir things up to achieve their purpose

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(06-10-2021, 04:43 PM)portaly Wrote:  In my many years of observation, PRCs really encounter much more severe racism from certain singaporeans compared to india-indians.

But PRCs they don't care about the racism they encounter in singapore. 

Just give 3 examples of many examples,

1) That tiong bahru plaza assault case whereby a local-indian woman shouted racist slurs and assaulted a PRC female passerby and PRC shop assistant for no reason at all,

2) that local-indian passenger that did not wear mask and board a bus and he scold racist insults and vulgarities at the PRC bus captain

3) last time when news broke that China won the rights to host the 2008 Olympics, got some singaporean china-haters wrote to the Straits Times Forum page to say China people are the most low-class race in the world, they wrote PRCs are cheenas and to let the cheenas host the Olympics is a disgrace to the whole world.

There are so many wealthy PRCs living in singapore but despite encountering such blantant racism from certain singaporeans, they also don't bother to retaliate and the PRCs just ignore these China-haters racists.

If got india-indian kenna assaulted by no reason at all by a singaporean, confirm their community will have huge backlash in anger.

And example if someone dare to write india-indians are the most low-class race(write in the same way that those China-haters singaporeans wrote to the Straits Time Forum page to say that PRCs are the most low-class race during that time when Beijing won the Olympics hosting rights), guaranteed many indians from their community would openly come out to say this is blatant racism and demand a formal apology already.

PRCs are unless you cheat their large sums of their money or you molest their girlfrend/wife, then they will retaliate and take action against you, But PRCs generally don't care about the racism thrown at them.

Ya, the Tiong Bahru case, no action was reported. Another case where the lady was assaulted, the assailant was swiftly charged!

[+] 2 users Like Fit's post

Wait till she goes to America, UK any western countries - worst over there since centuries ago.

(06-10-2021, 05:02 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Welcome to Indiapore 2021

Why is this case so silent?

[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

Why "racism" is so frequently used now?

Some big whip used this word to divert attention from more pressing issues. People just capitalise on it and shout the same.

Does that new law to catch foreign interference on own citizens allow foreigners here anyhow use racism slur on us? Why foreigners can get away free?

Not happy go back muddysia LoR, why muddysian bodoh always have so much problem .... FUGG OFF LAH

I landlord I have all rights to choose my tenant .... so clever go buy your own place in muddysia boleh lah

The landlord said it rite.  The house belongs to the owner and he/she got every right to choose the tenants.  That is no doubt about it.  When i rented out from room, I also honestly tell the tenants I prefer other races except Indian or malay.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Ah Chong should be investigated for inducing racial disharmony in SG...

Because in Malaysia, it is the same...
Landlord choose the tenant over many factors..
Race is one of it too...
Why she never bring it up in Malaysia
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

The scary part is the white country selling thieves join in the bandwagon and make a big hoohah .... Are they doing that to appease those India variant CECA?

They better thread carefully because it may just blow up in their face by fanning more racism

They propaganda mediakok keep harping on a Singaporean verbally abuse India variant CECA couple .... BUT deleted the fact that that Singaporean man is an indian.

This is a fine example why SG politicians must not play up racist politic.

Championing for one particular race against another, due to a few cases.
Fighting for minority against majority race for popular votes.

When the politicians and media play it up...
Foreigners or PR like chong will jump in for own agenda.
Using a few cases to stir the public ...

Remember not long ago, Silvia and some WP MP, still talking in Parliament about today people in SG is colour blind...
No differentiation of Indian, Malay, Chinese or others...
We are just Singaporean and not of different races...

Now many Indian professional, foreigners start to pinpoint the majority Chinese race in SG is racist. 
We will go down the roads whereby being Chinese in SG will be ostracised..
Chinese privilege label similar to US White privilege
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

just some simple words for her…please get the fuk out of Singapore

If one day, most SG politicians of any party believe;

The Indian living in SG will declare they are not Indian but Sgrean. 
They are not necessarily linked to motherland and Indian culture, Indian likings and Induan religion. 
Likewise same for the Malay, Chinese and Others, people living here too.

All people living in SG is only Singaporean without race differentiation...

That will be the day SG to be demolished.

Racism is over a spectrum - from neutral to mildly racist and then extremely racist.
From forummers' posts, more or less can tell who is which.
Just saying............

(07-10-2021, 10:50 AM)Fit Wrote:  Why is this case so silent?

You can ask Ah Shame why

【荷兰生物学留学生】西方的多元化只是嘴上说说而已,疫情当下鼓吹流感化淡化病毒危害的人就是坏,山东人谈国仇家恨

portaly
I am Retard!

(11-02-2022, 10:58 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

[size=11]F-uck you dead![/size]

[size=11]you are a racist feces-skin chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog![/size]

[size=11]you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal![/size]

[size=11]you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now![/size]

[size=11]Diu lei lou mou![/size]

[size=11]you hum kar chan[/size]

[size=11]F-uck you dead![/size]

[size=11]you are a crazy retarded scum dickless bozo potty peabrain brainless f-ucking retarded clown mad dog![/size]

[size=11]Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries![/size]

[size=11]And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces![/size]

[size=11]you go die now![/size]

[size=11]you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon![/size]

[size=11]you and your whole family are all dead now![/size]

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!