Anwar: I chose to reject the salary of a prime minister

Loren moret ends it as:

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-25-at-08-21-43-MH370-...rspace.png]

If no salary, he don't need money for all his expenses? how he manage this? Maybe he can advise us
" How to live with no salary ? "

First step to oppose legally corruption of PAP.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(25-11-2022, 08:57 AM)puntfast2 Wrote:  If no salary, he don't need money for all his expenses? how he manage this? Maybe he can advise us
" How to live with no salary ? "

Open community cafes like our Dr. Chee?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(25-11-2022, 08:58 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Open community cafes like our Dr. Chee?

That is a good and relevant suggestion............ Clapping

Like that, other ministers also need to withdraw also..

People do a good deed you say not sincere, scamming deceiving etc.
You people are really suck.
Only when you pay p@p high high then you are happy.
Knn song bo.
— “To gauge the heart of a gentleman with one's own mean measure” 以小人之腹為君子之心。
[+] 2 users Like Bigbluedot's post

(25-11-2022, 10:55 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  People do a good deed you say not sincere, scamming deceiving etc.
You people are really suck.
Only when you pay p@p  high high then you are happy.
Knn song bo.
— “To gauge the heart of a gentleman with one's own mean measure” 以小人之腹為君子之心。

Well said......kudos.......... Clapping

(25-11-2022, 08:08 AM)singlon Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2022-11-25-at-08-01-03-Anwar-...nister.png]

80000 to SGD

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-25-at-08-07-44-MYR-To...bes-Ad.png]

[Image: lhl-najib-razak-selfie-twitter.png]

Can donate salary to them. They not enough.

I know a lot of people find this very inspirational and see this as some sort of evidence of his superb leadership attributes.

Personally from what I can see in the past 24 hours since Anwar became the PM, I am having a dimmer view of him by the hour. There're way too many theatrics performed with the media and social platforms, i.e. this sort of feel good gesture that mean nothing and solves nothing for Malaysia but perhaps earn a few cheap mass brownie points.

I get the feeling that he's more interested in maintaining a certain public persona then actually getting anything done. The PH has probably also conceded vast amounts of political capital to the BN behind the scenes in order to secure his premiership which will greatly impede his ability to tackle the myriad of challenges facing Malaysia.

Do such theatrics necessarily means Anwar is not a good leader? No, but a leader who devotes a disproportionate amount of his first day in office on social and mainstream media dishing out "slice of life" sharing and meaningless rhetoric pandering to the masses ain't a good sign.

good 'o' time
[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-25-at-11-12-41-Anwar-...nister.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-25-at-11-14-08-Who-ea...e-News.png]

singlon remembers friends

(25-11-2022, 11:06 AM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: lhl-najib-razak-selfie-twitter.png]

That is an excellent suggestion............ Clapping

[Image: nudie.gif]

(25-11-2022, 11:06 AM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: lhl-najib-razak-selfie-twitter.png]

Laughing all the way to the bank. 🤣

Will you work if you are not paid?
Ask yourself.

(25-11-2022, 06:26 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Will you work  if you are not paid?
Ask yourself.

This is absurd........there must be a catch somewhere.......... Laughing

Anwar seeks a smaller cabinet.  This is the right initiatives and wake-up call to those countries that hv an overflow of ministers or mayors.
Ministers and even mayors doing duplicate jobs are simply wastage of taxpayers money.  These savings shd been used for a more
meaningful cause.

Well, good luck to him … he just made enemy with his soon to announce cabinet … guess he dun understand … dun spoilt the market.
He should have take and donate to a charity …… why muddysian so bodoh  Thinking

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(24-11-2022, 11:35 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  pm sg also rich enuf to forgo his salary.

Recently Mr Heng SK, proposed that all ministers forego 3 months salary........ Clapping

(25-11-2022, 06:26 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Will you work  if you are not paid?
Ask yourself.
Haven't you heard of CEO taking $1 salary until the company recover its finances?
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

I wont be surprise he get assassinated

(25-11-2022, 05:23 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  This is Anwar's first salvo fired at PAP either intentionally or unintentionally. Looks like it would be very difficult to find common interest with Anwar .... Thinking

Your anti-PAPism has made your mind narrow.

You are imagining things about Anwar which are not there.

(25-11-2022, 08:10 AM)surfer Wrote:  As Jack Neo will say ..... MONEY NO ENOUGH. Laughing

Money is never enough.........the sky is the limit.......... crying

(25-11-2022, 11:05 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I wont be surprise he get assassinated

I would be surprised if that happens.

If it were a non-Malay who somehow became PM, that might happen.

From his language of choice to what he had been wearing these few days, the traditional baju Melayu and the songkok, I don't think they will go to the extent of killing him.

(25-11-2022, 11:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I would be surprised if that happens.

From his language of choice to what he had been wearing these few days, the traditional baju Melayu and the songkok, I don't think they will go to the extent of killing him.

Your input makes much sense............ Clapping

(25-11-2022, 11:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I would be surprised if that happens.

When the PM announce he dun want pay …. what will the Defence, Finance, Transport, Trade …… Minster do …… $$$ supersede … whatever fugg

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(25-11-2022, 10:49 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Anwar seeks a smaller cabinet.  This is the right initiatives and wake-up call to those countries that hv an overflow of ministers or mayors.
Ministers and even mayors doing duplicate jobs are simply wastage of taxpayers money.  These savings shd been used for a more
meaningful cause.

They don't even want to help those in need.

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2022/11...ity-funds/
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(26-11-2022, 12:02 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  When the PM announce he dun want pay …. what will the Defence, Finance, Transport, Trade …… Minster do …… $$$ supersede … whatever fugg

some one said before: " no alcohol i quit!";  will their ministers say:" no big pay I quit"?
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

(24-11-2022, 11:21 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/...ence/41777

During a question-and-answer session with reporters, Anwar also stressed on his earlier promise to forgo his prime minister’s salary.

“I had announced that the first step to gain back the trust of the rakyat, so that they don’t view ministers and leaders, irrespective of party, irrespective of faith, all of them as being those who only think of salaries, interests, contracts, shares.

“Therefore, I chose to reject the salary of a prime minister,” he added.

Our PM how leh?  Thinking

(26-11-2022, 06:04 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Our PM how leh?  Thinking

You think he bothers what other people say? Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day