Anyone familiar with India's history?

(24-12-2022, 11:42 AM)Manthink Wrote:  You very funni lah.
Since u "enjoy" my threads in HWZ, then you should have learn a lot about British India by now.
So what's the purpose of this Thread when you can easily refer to my past contributions in EDMW ?

Rolleyes

[Image: hwz-britishindia.png]

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...-134601384

Couldn’t catch up with all the threads you post. Why never see you posting in Edmw nowadays?

(23-12-2022, 02:39 PM)Blin Wrote:  united as one country proven cannot progress  should break up into 10 countries or 5 . sure can progress .

Countries big or small - What we as SGreans found out being "united" is not easy in practice.
It takes certain amount of give and take while not forgetting our Roots while appreciating there are people who are different.
This goes to the make up a country's population and their priority - for the national pragmatism or to sectarian-centric self identity?

LKY puts this fine balance between Diversity and Unity in a very very blunt context - What if SG isn't make of 3/4 ethnic Chinese ?.

Wink  

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

(24-12-2022, 12:42 PM)greentiger Wrote:  Couldn’t catch up with all the threads you post. Why never see you posting in Edmw nowadays?

How can you ever catch up with me since you claim to have "enjoy" my years of contribution in EDMW ? Let's make this easier for SGtalk newbie like you -

Why not you start a new thread dedicated to discussion my postings in EDMW, then we can start from there to help you in "catching up" ? OK ?

Wink

(24-12-2022, 08:34 PM)Manthink Wrote:  How can you ever catch up with me since you claim to have "enjoy" my years of contribution in EDMW ? Let's make this easier for SGtalk newbie like you -

Why not you start a new thread dedicated to discussion my postings in EDMW, then we can start from there to help you in "catching up" ? OK ?

Wink

I actually PMed you a couple of time in EDMW but you didn’t respond. You got banned and can’t respond? 

Couldn’t see any banned status beside your nick so I thought you just didn’t want to post.

Why did they ban you?

(24-12-2022, 10:39 PM)greentiger Wrote:  I actually PMed you a couple of time in EDMW but you didn’t respond. You got banned and can’t respond? 
Couldn’t see any banned status beside your nick so I thought you just didn’t want to post.
Why did they ban you?

I am curious - Why do you assumed I was "ban" when my status is easily available ?

In any case, aren't you glad finding me in this great place called SGTalk instead of wasting your time PM'ing me in that cesspool called HWZ Forum?

And since u "enjoy" my postings - why u keep flipping prata away from a topic that u started this Thread on ? Rolleyes

(24-12-2022, 11:07 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I am curious - Why do you assumed I was "ban" when my status is easily available ?

In any case, aren't you glad finding me in this great place called SGTalk instead of wasting your time PM'ing me in that cesspool called HWZ Forum?

And since u "enjoy" my postings - why u keep flipping prata away from a topic that u started this Thread on ? Rolleyes

Chill bro. 

Don’t have to feel sour over those moderators that ban you there. You are better off here where people appreciate your posts. 

It’s their loss that the community there can’t get to read more of your insightful posts. Looking forward to more of your contribution here.

Cheers bro!  Clapping

(25-12-2022, 12:57 AM)greentiger Wrote:  Chill bro. Don’t have to feel sour over those moderators that ban you there. You are better off here where people appreciate your posts. 
It’s their loss that the community there can’t get to read more of your insightful posts. Looking forward to more of your contribution here. Cheers bro! 

I can see why you can't keep up with me - Why do you keep making up stories when you don't even read your own Thread? Rolleyes

So tell us - what have u learn about India History since u started this Thread ?
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

india variant black fungus ganges sewage CECA history was and still is ….. boll-less gang raping slaves that love suc-ing their white colonial master

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(25-12-2022, 11:28 AM)Manthink Wrote:  I can see why you can't keep up with me - Why do you keep making up stories when you don't even read your own Thread? Rolleyes

So tell us - what have u learn about India History since u started this Thread ?

Bro, what story is made up? Let’s clear up this misunderstanding before we continue this dialogue… crying

(11-11-2022, 12:35 PM)greentiger Wrote:  I was reading up the history of India.

It is quite confusing.

I have read before that Britain ruled India for about 200 years till 1947.

So before that, was India a nation like it is now?

Or was it made up of many separate nations before that?

Any expert? Thanks.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_..._1800_BCE)

Should be Sentinel ba.  He's an Indian Malaysian who should know his ancestral roots very well.

Aiya all the 殖物,nothing to be proud of

(25-12-2022, 03:47 PM)greentiger Wrote:  Bro, what story is made up? Let’s clear up this misunderstanding before we continue this dialogue… crying

Come'on lah TS - This is your Thread and u still clueless with what the "story" is ?
Cum Allow me to share my 1st contribution again:  

Big Grin

(22-12-2022, 05:21 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Simple - just look at the map of that South Asian country before the AMTK colonise the region in over 300 years ago Big Grin

[Image: India%2BBefore%2Bthe%2BBritish%2BRaj%2B.jpg]

(25-12-2022, 11:20 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Come'on lah TS - This is your Thread and u still clueless with what the "story" is ?
Cum Allow me to share my 1st contribution again:  

Big Grin

I see, I thought u meant I made up story about you being banned in the cesspool that is EDMW.  Big Grin

(26-12-2022, 01:32 AM)greentiger Wrote:  I see, I thought u meant I made up story about you being banned in the cesspool that is EDMW.  Big Grin

Elementary lah TS - didn't you read my 2nd contribution ? That is certainly not a "made up story" hor.. Wink

[Image: hwz-britishindia.png]

(25-12-2022, 03:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Should be Sentinel ba.  He's an Indian Malaysian who should know his ancestral roots very well.

Why you say that ? Rolleyes

Hint: https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Hahaha-HWZ?pid...#pid381832

(27-12-2022, 10:57 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Why you say that ?

He likes to call people who dun agree with him jhk, just like he called me. Can ignore him.

(27-12-2022, 11:03 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He likes to call people who dun agree with him jhk, just like he called me. Can ignore him.

Well, the  Oyk  certainly did admit he is "anti China" aside from his usual online habits...so expect anything, but objectiveness, from this poster.  Big Grin

Speaking of objectivity. why TS strangely gone AWOL from this Thread ?

Wink

(27-12-2022, 11:28 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Well, the  Oyk  certainly did admit he is "anti China" aside from his usual online habits...so expect anything, but objectiveness, from this poster.  Big Grin

Speaking of objectivity. why TS strangely gone AWOL from this Thread ?

Wink

TS is a troll, can ignore him also

Should go back all the way tens of thousands of years .... 300 is not history ...

(27-12-2022, 06:56 PM)red3 Wrote:  Should go back all the way tens of thousands of years .... 300 is not history ...

Why not ?  Getting deeper into pre-History of South Asia might just help clear up TS confusion...

Now where is  greentiger when his Thread is starting to get more interesting. Tongue

Thankfully they didn’t turn communist.

Once turn communist, all the history and culture and economy down the drain.

Amdk lickers stooge’s all tambi in the drain song leh

Look look at China hor
https://youtu.be/qw-FLc7Z01Q

(27-12-2022, 08:13 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Why not ?  Getting deeper into pre-History of South Asia might just help clear up TS confusion...

Now where is  greentiger when his Thread is starting to get more interesting. Tongue

Bro ManThink, I didn’t think we could continue the conversation after you accuse me of making up stories about you being banned from EDMW. 

Let’s continue this conversation when you are less sour about this. I promise to listen if you reach out to me.

Cheers.  Laughing nudie

(27-12-2022, 08:58 PM)greentiger Wrote:  Bro ManThink, I didn’t think we could continue the conversation after you accuse me of making up stories about you being banned from EDMW. 
Let’s continue this conversation when you are less sour about this. I promise to listen if you reach out to me.Cheers.

Huh? Notice you keep going OT and hardly show any interest in Indian History after your 1st posting.
Somehow my shared interest in that subject has fail to turn bring u back to track..Why is that so?
Or are you as divided and distracted as the "Indians" were when British conquer the Subcontinent ...

Thinking
[Image: a2038389113_10.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(27-12-2022, 11:03 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He likes to call people who dun agree with him jhk, just like he called me. Can ignore him.

You posted this at 3.03 am.  The time stamp is stated at your post.

Your deleted post in edmw must be troubling you much.

You can always go back to lowyat, and post in Malay if you wish.  I know you are fluent in that language.

Enough said.  Rolleyes

From the independence in late 1940s …. till today, nothing much change … still dirty shitty and smelly

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(27-12-2022, 08:16 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Thankfully they didn’t turn communist.

Ya lor!

Just like Assmerica! 

ALL history, culture, etc of the Natives wiped out lor!

So sad!

sad lah early england killed 140milo Indians over 40yrs
https://media.tenor.com/DfeD1UDjtXMAAAAM...-biden.gif

(27-12-2022, 08:16 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Thankfully they didn’t turn communist.

Thanks goodness for that !

India would have given Communism a bad name like it has for "Democracy". Big Grin

[Image: main-qimg-8a0bbdeae6ea324b54514ff3f10baa03-lq]

(27-12-2022, 06:56 PM)red3 Wrote:  Should go back all the way tens of thousands of years .... 300 is not history ...

The key thing  is complementary understanding of modern "India" owe its existence as a country to AMTK colonisation in the last 300 years.

If we wanna go earlier than 300 years, then that country do not exist.

I sure hope TS can learn a bit now since he admitted having a hard time keeping up with me schooling him in his own Thread. Big Grin