Anyone familiar with India's history?

(23-12-2022, 06:54 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  Fake tiger pretending.

Sadly, its seems more than just another fake...TS is behaving more like a pussie running away from his or her own Thread. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(27-12-2022, 08:24 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  Amdk lickers stooge’s all tambi in the drain song leh
Look look at China hor
https://youtu.be/qw-FLc7Z01Q

Strange - this You-tuber doesn't seem to be interested in India. Hardly any video about that country from him. Huh

This one is for TS...I am sure greentiger will remember this for most of 2023.  Big Grin

Quote:... there are compelling reasons to believe that India may just be the most invaded "country" of all time.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/whic...-most.html

go read the history properly

British attacked Nepal, but British casualties were very high, so the British convinced the Gurkhas to stop fighting and sign an allied treaty to work together.

Then the British enlisted the Gurkhas into east india armies and make use of the Gurkhas to unite the whole India.

Just imagine the fearless Gurkhas + British guns in the 1800 era = invincible army

(03-01-2023, 12:34 PM)TopSage Wrote:  go read the history properly  British attacked Nepal, but British casualties were very high, so the British convinced the Gurkhas to stop fighting and sign an allied treaty to work together.  Then the British enlisted the Gurkhas into east india armies and make use of the Gurkhas to unite the whole India. Just imagine the fearless Gurkhas + British guns in the 1800 era = invincible army

Yeah...we can see how cunning the Brits were.

The Nepalese talents were noticed and well made used of after the 1815 agreement with British India coy....

Together both help "unite" the South Asian region and turn India into History's largest colony.....

End of the day, the poor Gurkas aren't Indian nor British, but Nepalese working as mercenaries for Her Majesty's money £..

Is my summary of that legacy correct ? Big Grin

(12-11-2022, 06:07 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  Are you the real green tiger from edmw?

Apparently not. Wink 
The EDMW's greentiger clearly is more knowledgeable about India's History than TS.

An e.g from HWZ:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...e.6736330/

Know ahnn history for fark? All u need to know they r rapists and murderer. See how many rape cases they committed here.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

I had heard one Chinese Singaporean banker praised india has longer history than China, i have no clue which one is longer and strictly speaking, i find the topic is unimportant and irrelevant, the chap was just got promoted and his ceo is from india
I thought he would be more interested in chinese history but doesn't seem to be the case

(04-01-2023, 04:50 PM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  I had heard one Chinese Singaporean banker praised india has longer history than China,  i have no clue which one is longer and strictly speaking, i find the topic is unimportant and irrelevant, the chap was just got promoted and his ceo is from indiaI thought he would be more interested in chinese history but doesn't seem to be the case

Strictly speaking age of any country, long and recent, is important since only History can one better understand its culture, values, traditions and civilizational construct.  Perhaps this is why TS started this Thread.

I only know one famous Chinese Singaporean who shares different view from your Chinese Singaporean banker about India... Big Grin

https://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio...023579.ece

(04-01-2023, 02:24 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Know ahnn history for fark? All u need to know they r rapists and murderer. See how many rape cases they committed here.

well, I know some CECA don't like to talk about "democracy" in India where over 200 years of AMTK influence had left a bad aftertaste today... Big Grin

[Image: hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEmCOADEOgC8quKqQ...0TdVtkSwkw]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(11-11-2022, 12:35 PM)greentiger Wrote:  I was reading up the history of India.

It is quite confusing.

I have read before that Britain ruled India for about 200 years till 1947.

So before that, was India a nation like it is now?

Or was it made up of many separate nations before that?

Any expert? Thanks.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_..._1800_BCE)
I no expert but i know one Indian King once ruled SEA 900ya. Big Grin

(03-01-2023, 12:34 PM)TopSage Wrote:  go read the history properly

British attacked Nepal, but British casualties were very high, so the British convinced the Gurkhas to stop fighting and sign an allied treaty to work together. 

Then the British enlisted the Gurkhas into east india armies and make use of the Gurkhas to unite the whole India.

Just imagine the fearless Gurkhas + British guns in the 1800 era = invincible army
Basic rule of humanity.
'Fearless is limitless'. 
Gurkhas is also human not robot. maybe they understood sooner or later we, one by one will have to die.  Big Grin

(11-11-2022, 11:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Fascinating history, not unlike that of China's.

So many different empires took control of India, but never a single one to unify the country, unlike China's Qin dynasty.
This is the problem. Big Grin
On China, History is recorded to the dot, very well kept.

(22-12-2022, 06:31 PM)Manthink Wrote:  The fortunate thing is unlike India, SG isn't as complicated since we have a 3/4 majority Chinese sovereign island state that no one thought it will survive, let alone prosper since 9 Aug 1965.

I hope TS isn't as ignorant as he claims to be about difference between SG and India.

Cool

(08-06-2023, 10:20 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Ooi... are you mad? 3/4 of Singaporeans are Chinese?
The vast majority of Han Singaporeans are chap cheng.
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Savings-wiped-...#pid620554

Laughing Laughing

(23-12-2022, 01:32 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Don't bluff!  Angry

India's legs were always wide open to foreign invaders!  Rotfl

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4957210

China woman cheeby force opened by the mongols and japanese

And give birth to bastard son like you

(10-06-2023, 06:41 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  And give birth to bastard son like you

So you are a bastard son of Japenis?

(10-06-2023, 11:19 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I am the descendants of those bastards 

Yeah right 
is about time you admit it

(11-06-2023, 12:05 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Yeah right 
is about time you admit it

Another overgrown retarded 3-yr-old kid playing kid's game!  Rotfl

(11-06-2023, 12:17 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  i am an overgrown retarded 3-yr-old kid playing kid's game!  and a bastard too

Yeah right
it is good that you admitted it

(11-06-2023, 12:19 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Yeah right
it is good that you admitted it

Try harder, overgrown 3 yr-old kid!  Rotfl

(11-06-2023, 12:24 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Try harder, overgrown 3 yr-old kid!  Rotfl

[Image: rowan-atkinson-yawning-98mlo6oj6ao0o3ic.gif]

(11-06-2023, 12:30 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  .. 

[Image: image-asset.octet-stream?format=750w]

(11-06-2023, 06:23 AM)AngTehKor Wrote:  History of what they achieve. Basically nothing.

Achievements ?

1. Buddhism
2. Invented the number "0"
3. Largest opium producer in Asia
4. Major investment destination of British East India coy to produce and export....Opium

I am sure TS will be very happy to learn that is part of "India's History"...

Two factories located on the Ganges manufactured Opium for export in 1800s.
[Image: _108374043_gettyimages-2672405-594x594.jpg.webp]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(12-06-2023, 09:51 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Achievements ?

1. Buddhism
2. Invented the number "0"
3. Largest opium producer in Asia
4. Major investment destination of British East India coy to produce and export....Opium

I am sure TS will be very happy to learn that is part of "India's History"...

Two factories located on the Ganges manufactured Opium for export in 1800s.
[Image: _108374043_gettyimages-2672405-594x594.jpg.webp]

[Image: IMG-0205.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(12-06-2023, 09:53 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0205.jpg]

Many here missed the good old days.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post