Anyone got swollen feet due to the heat ??!!

So you haven't seen doctor to determine the cause?

(02-05-2024, 05:13 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  today not so hot..............so my feet never swell today leh..........

For me when the weather very hot my kkj sweat buckets  Confused crying

Then I will feel faint from the sweltering heat, and need to lick meow meow to recover Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-05-2024, 09:12 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  my intake of sugar very low for over 20 years liao lah............
So you dun eat rice, noodles, breads and fruits ah?       Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(02-05-2024, 05:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So you haven't seen doctor to determine the cause?

no money lah..............

(02-05-2024, 06:12 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So you dun eat rice, noodles, breads and fruits ah?       Thinking

i mean processed sugar lah...............i rarely eat candy, ice cream, etc

(02-05-2024, 06:42 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  no money lah..............

[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-30-09-19-23-60-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240502-184548.jpg]

Can try crowd funding. Meanwhile can knead these points a few times a day, see can improve or not. They are well known for treating swollen limbs, and no side effects

(02-05-2024, 06:42 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i mean processed sugar lah...............i rarely eat candy, ice cream, etc

Most potential diabetes patients think that dun take sugar means safe already. This is wrong because most of the sugar you take come from rice, noodles and all carbohydrate food and fruits. Better book an appointment with polyclinic to get a sugar test now, tonite.       Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(02-05-2024, 07:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Most potential diabetes patients think that dun take sugar means safe already. This is wrong because most of the sugar you take come from rice, noodles and all carbohydrate food and fruits. Better book an appointment with polyclinic to get a sugar test now, tonite.       Rolleyes

my rice intake also quite low lah.........the swelling not so bad yesterday since not as hot............

(02-05-2024, 06:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2024-04-30-09-19-23-60-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240502-184548.jpg]

Can try crowd funding. Meanwhile can knead these points a few times a day, see can improve or not. They are well known for treating swollen limbs, and no side effects

many thanks, bro..............

happen to me before..
notice it happen when eat instant noodles...
so maybe watch if it happens after u eat something?

Thought swollen is too much water?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Not drink too much water, but could be heart or kidney too weak so cause water retention. So need medical check-up to determine

(03-05-2024, 08:30 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  happen to me before..
notice it happen when eat instant noodles...
so maybe watch if it happens after u eat something?

becoz of the salt..............salt attracts water

(03-05-2024, 10:12 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Thought swollen is too much water?

(03-05-2024, 10:23 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Not drink too much water, but could be heart or kidney too weak so cause water retention. So need medical check-up to determine

veins are not as strong as before lah...............bloodflow back to heart not as strong..........

(03-05-2024, 09:24 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  becoz of the salt..............salt attracts water

veins are not as strong as before lah...............bloodflow back to heart not as strong..........
You still not go see doctor yet ah? It is a known fact that old men having swollen leg and old women having swollen head are very bad signs of health.     Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(03-05-2024, 08:29 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  my rice intake also quite low lah.........the swelling not so bad yesterday since not as hot............

Heat Edema - Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms and Diagnosis
Quote:Peripheral Edema - Peripheral edema is mainly seen in the legs, feet, and ankles. It is usually a sign of problem in the lymph nodes, kidneys, and circulatory system.
https://www.icliniq.com/articles/disease...heat-edema

Today is cool your feet should be ok?

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(04-05-2024, 10:43 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Today is cool your feet should be ok?

His feet can forecast the weather..

But no reasons to be swollen for so long

It's right timing to buy S size new children shoes

You never know what happened tomorrow

Don’t self medicate. Go see a medical professional. Medical advice given here, albeit well meaning, does not and cannot substitute the diagnosis and advice given by a qualified doctor.

Asking for advice here in an unregulated non medical forum is like asking a free lance plumber to extract your wisdom tooth Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-05-2024, 11:53 AM)Scythian Wrote:  It's right timing to buy S size new children shoes

You never know what happened tomorrow

Feet bones can shrink?

☝️

(04-05-2024, 12:10 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Feet bones can shrink?

Feet swelling is normal for those after a major operation esp open heart surgery. Could be due to water retention.

Swollen feet and fingers can happen only to those living overseas in temperate climate returning to Singapore hot weather. They may last a few days to a week and disappeared.

Why? I don't know.

(04-05-2024, 11:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Don’t self medicate.  Go see a medical professional. Medical advice given here, albeit well meaning, does not and cannot substitute the diagnosis and advice given by  a qualified doctor.

Asking for advice here in an unregulated non medical forum is like asking a free lance plumber to extract your wisdom tooth Smile

That's correct.

But if yr pipe burst and while waiting for the professional plumber to come, it's not a bad idea to try to stop the water flow and minimize the damages.

(04-05-2024, 12:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  That's correct.

But if yr pipe burst and while waiting for the professional plumber to come, it's not a bad idea to try to stop the water flow and minimize the damages.

True too.  Hopefully the guy doesn't inadvertently further aggravate the situation, making it more costly to repair Big Grin

only the right foot is slightly swollen............also, head feels much better

(04-05-2024, 02:19 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  only the right foot is slightly swollen............also, head feels much better

How to walk with swollen feet ?
See doc lah u can buy Ssb no money see doc?

☝️

4/30 until now? Usually shd recover in a couple of days. Shd quick quick see doctor liao

(04-05-2024, 02:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  4/30 until now? Usually shd recover in a couple of days. Shd quick quick see doctor liao

I read other forum got one reader claim he got swollen bird bird for days hahahaha think it is a joke to pass time on a weekend. Else swollen how he pass urine fountain ?

(04-05-2024, 02:19 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  only the right foot is slightly swollen............also, head feels much better

Then those sport shoes you bought last few months how to wear with one foot big and one foot small?      Thinking

Carl Jung

(04-05-2024, 03:00 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Then those sport shoes you bought last few months how to wear with one foot big and one foot small?      Thinking

I think can adjust ? Even woman bra also can adjust as some of them I am sure the boobs also one big one small.

(04-05-2024, 02:27 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  How to walk with swollen feet ?
See doc lah u can buy Ssb no money see doc?

the SSB not my money lah..............can still walk lah, just a bit tight.............

today no swelling liao.............yesterday got rain and so cooler

(04-05-2024, 02:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  4/30 until now? Usually shd recover in a couple of days. Shd quick quick see doctor liao

today, no swelling liao............

(04-05-2024, 03:00 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Then those sport shoes you bought last few months how to wear with one foot big and one foot small?      Thinking

all shoes give same problem lor..............the smaller foot will slide more in the shoe - cause discomfort