[BREAKING WORLD NEWS] The END of China's CCP is near! They mess up Covid big time!!!

Many many people dying and bodies piling up, and almost all their hospitals are flooded with patients until overflow to the streets outside their hospitals!!!

Their shitty government has screw up big time with their utter lousy preparation since Covid started and went around the world from Wuhan city!

They never learnt any shit!

Anyhow lock down, anyhow open up! And their Made in china vaccines are as good as useless!

Why China keep objecting to procure Vaccines from other countries is baffling and foolish!

At this rate, China and CCP will be extinct from the world map and Taiwan will become the new China!!!! SadSad
[+] 1 user Likes Jericho75's post

Your news from FLG media?  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

What does this tell us?

https://youtu.be/H0yXhF_Jq38

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(27-12-2022, 07:18 AM)Jericho75 Wrote:  Many many people dying and bodies piling up, and almost all their hospitals are flooded with patients until overflow to the streets outside their hospitals!!!

Their shitty government has screw up big time with their utter lousy preparation since Covid started and went around the world from Wuhan city!

Anyhow lock down, anyhow open up! And their Made in china vaccines are as good as useless!

Why China keep objecting to procure Vaccines from other countries is baffling and foolish!

At this rate, China and CCP will be extinct from the world map and Taiwan will become the new China!!!! SadSad

Same kel that idiot.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

https://youtu.be/LRkUBhVupPQ

Covid wave are like that the news media will go into frenzy about dead bodies piling up at morgues ...one week later the worse is over and jthats all.

Happened in India, HK, S Africa Brazil etc etc.

The news paper need to publish dramatic news....but once the virus infect too many it has no place to spread and the spread ends.

China fully opens on 8 Jan. those waiting to go there can do so

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Another angmo cok sucking clone. No white cums will die.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

China like Singapore is 90% vaccinated
China blames the olds.
singlon thinks people r poisoned
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Life insurance companies may deny payment if you die from taking experimental drugs

Another fxxking clone account
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

OMG!!?

China collapsed!!???  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(27-12-2022, 07:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Covid wave are like that the news media will go into frenzy about dead bodies piling up at morgues ...one week later the worse is over and jthats all.

Happened in India, HK, S Africa Brazil etc etc.

The news paper need to publish dramatic news....but once the virus infect too many it has no place to spread and the spread ends.

China fully opens on 8 Jan. those waiting to go there can do so

So now u know why yr persistent HK short calls are all wrong?

Reported Some top Leadership changes. ???? .

(27-12-2022, 08:34 AM)Blin Wrote:  Reported Some top Leadership changes. ???? .

All under house arrest again?  Rotfl

Another imposter using edmw nick.

Beware of imposter and trolls!

(26-12-2022, 01:18 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Face the truth. Accept the truth. U from china meh talk so much. Your wife like Notdumb PRC si boh?haha...ok la...good luck to your pro China ham kar chan

Truth :

TS Huat ah!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://prospect.org/politics/congress-p...-of-china/

Congress Proposes $500 Million for Negative News Coverage of China

http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2021-04/...030514.htm

US goes further to spend $300 million annually smearing China

TS Huat ah!!!!  Laughing Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(27-12-2022, 07:18 AM)Jericho75 Wrote:  Many many people dying and bodies piling up, and almost all their hospitals are flooded with patients until overflow to the streets outside their hospitals!!!

Who the HELL is this dumbass jericho75? From EDMW? 

Nowadays SgTalk infiltrated by a bunch of black cesspool from EDMW! First we have Vijay but now retired back to his swirling cesspool of vomit after being bashed here for posting nonsense! Then we have this keling-whore2001- another scum that emerged from the cesspool of black vomit trying to further flame forumers here - worse sharing his shit with shitexchange - both relishing each other's company! Eating prata with acar!

Wonder what happened at EDMW that forced so many former refugees from the slump of Calcutta swarm over to SgTalk!

jericho75 welcum to the Suck Angmo Cock gang who had been reading the crystal ball predicting the collapse of China for the past 3 years ... and the delirious delusional former Taiwanese Gordon Chang who predicted the collapse of China for DECADES!

So jericho75 ... your prediction - yawn yawn yawn! So boring! I think the slump of Calcutta is calling you!
[+] 2 users Like sporeguy's post

(27-12-2022, 08:20 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Another fxxking clone account

Could be the same low life scum creating all the fake nick from edmw.

Beware of imposter and trolls!
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

CCP is not bad. In fact one of the best gov in the world. They just protecting their citizens. How I wish SG also implement covid zero. I am sure many people here will agree and rejoice.
[+] 1 user Likes Entry Level PC's post

(27-12-2022, 07:24 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  What does this tell us?

https://youtu.be/H0yXhF_Jq38

This tells us they are ACTORS paid by CCP Propaganda department.

Real news of China are posted every second on China Weibo, Twitter, etc. Many people dying and healthcare system overloaded.
Very very dire situation in China right now.

need my fellow brothers lupcheong and blasterlord2 to come and defend!! how dare ts!!  Angry

(27-12-2022, 11:24 AM)Entry Level PC Wrote:  CCP is not bad. In fact one of the best gov in the world. They just protecting their citizens. How I wish SG also implement covid zero. I am sure many people here will agree and rejoice.

Hello, in your parallel universe Xmas haven't over yet?

China already abandoned their failure Zero Covid nonsense policy. 
Now CCP is doing Zero Responsibility Open policy.

(27-12-2022, 08:39 AM)OutBreak Wrote:  Another imposter using edmw nick.

These people are very childish. They tend to use the nicks of edmwers who are more friendly towards China here. No balls. 

May be the same person using clones.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Angmo cok suckers love to post fake news. So far all news said USA people dying like flies on the streets.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(27-12-2022, 11:26 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  These people are very childish. They tend to use the nicks of edmwers who are more friendly towards China here. No balls. 

May be the same person using clones.
I agree.

Alot of the idiot China supporters here are using fake nicks and pretend to support China.

Most of them should be investigated by MFA for foreign interference, as i suspect they have ties with CCP to help spread China propaganda in SG online forums.
[+] 1 user Likes Jericho75's post

(27-12-2022, 11:26 AM)Jericho75 Wrote:  Hello, in your parallel universe Xmas haven't over yet?

China already abandoned their failure Zero Covid nonsense policy. 
Now CCP is doing Zero Responsibility Open policy.

You need to enjoy covid zero in order to appreciate what CCP has done. It really makes you feel like on cloud 9.

Good...

(27-12-2022, 11:27 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Angmo cok suckers love to post fake news. So far all news said USA people dying like flies on the streets.

Xi Jinping Ass Lickers do not dare to post Real news.
 So far, all the Real news posted by China Citizens on Weibo and Twitter about their people dying and hospital overcrowded videos are not shared by Wumaos on this forum.

(27-12-2022, 11:29 AM)Entry Level PC Wrote:  You need to enjoy covid zero in order to appreciate what CCP has done. It really makes you feel like on cloud 9.

Oh I see.

Zero Covid Lockdown is created by CCP for people to ENJOY.

Well done CCP.

Hope Singapore government also one day follow their genius Zero Covid Lockdown for 2-3 years genius strategy! Smile

(27-12-2022, 11:32 AM)Jericho75 Wrote:  Oh I see.

Zero Covid Lockdown is created by CCP for people to ENJOY.

Well done CCP.

Hope Singapore government also one day follow their genius Zero Covid Lockdown for 2-3 years genius strategy! Smile

Covid zero is a Chinese privilege you won’t understand. For me I don’t want to go China and compete with them for this privilege that’s why I hope Singapore can import their Covid zero system here to benefit Singaporeans.
[+] 1 user Likes Entry Level PC's post