Ukraine’s Zelensky seeks India PM Modi’s help with ‘peace formula’

Ukraine’s Zelensky seeks India PM Modi’s help with ‘peace formula’

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/south-asi...e=rss_feed
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

[Image: 63-C7-BE06-2410-4091-AC38-897-DA496628-F.jpg]

Comedian president should demand that India send in peace keeping force mah!  Rotfl

Talk direct with Russia.

Stop playing tricks and forcing people to criticize Russia and their stands. Nobody fucking care how many Ukrainian dies. With the world so congested, 40millions Ukrainians wipe off from earth is totally fine for me.

Got balls to fight, then face up to talk.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

India will be a wise and fair peace broker.compared with other powers as they have vested interest.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-12-2022, 09:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  India will be a wise and fair peace broker.compared with other powers as they have vested interest.

India is benefitting from the war!  Laughing

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/busine...72081.html

(27-12-2022, 05:46 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Ukraine’s Zelensky seeks India PM Modi’s help with ‘peace formula’

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/south-asi...e=rss_feed

Of all countries why Zelensky wants to seek Modi's help, what can India offer to Ukraine.........? Thinking

No country (including India) will make any serious attempt to be a peace broker when it is obvious to everyone that most of the key players are not interested in peace in the first place.

About the only people who are interested in reaching a settlement is Russia, Western Europe and maybe the Ukrainian commoners. The rest of the stakeholders like US, Ukraine government, Eastern European countries have no interest in seeking a resolution.

The US wants the war to continue because it doesn’t really bear the costs and the military industrial complex can make a profit opportunistically. More importantly, a dragged out war provides a context to continue sanctioning Russia, enhance the position of NATO and prevents the EU from uniting.

Ukraine government needs the war to proceed as usual so that they can continue to received aid and western media adoration. Any attempts to make peace will result in public lynching and possibly major social unrests as the country currently has no means to rebuild its economy.

The Eastern European countries see US intervention through NATO in this war a convenient way to play both sides by stirring problems within EU and leveraging on US influence to ask for more goodies from their richer Western European counterparts in EU.

Zelenskyy knows that nobody will take him seriously anyway, but the show must go on. He needs to act out his part of trying to make peace in front of the media. Today it’s India tomorrow it will be someone else. That’s really all there is to it.
[+] 2 users Like maxsanic's post

Kokokee and gang hv claimed Ukraine is winning everyday still need help for peace?

many are Naive to think there is a peace deal

US have spend Billions and expect nothing in return...fat hope

there are clear objectives to achieve otherwise not a single drop of cent will not be given

(27-12-2022, 03:36 PM)keys Wrote:  many are Naive to think there is a peace deal

there are clear objectives to achieve otherwise not a single drop of cent will not be given

US had spent billions of dollars in getting a peace agreement with Russia, but to nothing happening in this issue....... Clapping

(27-12-2022, 03:36 PM)keys Wrote:  many are Naive to think there is a peace deal

Ukrainian side is loosing badly in the war with Russia and it will get worse as the weather gets colder in the next 2 months. 
So any "peace" proposal by the actor is just to buy time for the Nato-supported army to rebuild, just like the Minsk agreement.
I guess Russia won't be so naive this time.

Quote:former German chancellor Angela Merkel’s recent comments regarding the Minsk agreements – the now defunct roadmap for peace in Ukraine – which she admitted was a ruse to buy Ukraine more time to build up its military.
https://www.rt.com/russia/567967-putin-t...ed-sooner/