Boycott toastbox, don't give them any business.

https://www.facebook.com/todayonline/pos...zl?__cft__

wow see the comment ,

" If the price is "too high" for you, then don't eat Toast Box. They don't owe you anything. Others want to join the queue. "

" Toast Box has always been expensive compared to Ya Kun, Kaffe& Toast etc but pple still will flock to it. Just like Breadtalk and Food Republic. If dont like just simply not buy from them thats all. "

" Disgusting act by the chain. Stopped going there in total alrdy & mind you they increased it last year before everyone else. "

" Got " toasted " "
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

that Crap Mak lee still got shares on toast box?

Don't forget there are many rich ppl in sg live in condo and drive luxury cars, they can afford these prices. Its the mid to low income like us who cannot.

(18-01-2023, 07:01 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  Don't forget there are many rich ppl in sg live in condo and drive luxury cars, they can afford these prices. Its the mid to low income like us who cannot.

Now Money hard to earn EVEN for the rich to be honest. IF Those really feel " money is nothing so be it give FREE money "

(18-01-2023, 06:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  that Crap Mak lee still got shares on toast box?

I think Toast Box is catered for higher caste people. .... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-01-2023, 07:05 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think Toast Box is catered for higher caste people. .... Rolleyes

Last time I heard Mak lee got investment on Toast Box ?

(18-01-2023, 07:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time I heard Mak lee got investment on Toast Box ?

Dunno but he own a cafe chain called Old Town or New Town or sumthing like that. He hosay now and raise to high caste already. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-01-2023, 05:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/todayonline/pos...zl?__cft__

wow see the comment ,

" If the price is "too high" for you, then don't eat Toast Box. They don't owe you anything. Others want to join the queue. "

" Toast Box has always been expensive compared to Ya Kun, Kaffe& Toast etc but pple still will flock to it. Just like Breadtalk and Food Republic. If dont like just simply not buy from them thats all. "

" Disgusting act by the chain. Stopped going there in total alrdy & mind you they increased it last year before everyone else. "

" Got " toasted " "

No money don't eat lah! Big Grin

I patronise the typical coffee in hawker centre where price is around $1. Let's boycott all those that sell coffee or tea for more than $2.
[+] 2 users Like Instinct's post

(18-01-2023, 07:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Now Money hard to earn EVEN for the rich to be honest. IF Those really feel " money is nothing so be it give FREE money "
Bro, we no money people even got the tendency to commit crimes than the rich liow, one day we will be viewed as the scumbags of the earth. What you think?

Toast box is under Breadtalk

Breadtalk discriminate us

now their Toast box discriminate average folks?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(18-01-2023, 07:33 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  Bro, we no money people even got the tendency to commit crimes than the rich liow, one day we will be viewed as the scumbags of the earth. What you think?

Govt recently claim what " must narrow down the rich , middle income , poor "

I doubt so. The line is wider more and more.

(18-01-2023, 07:18 PM)Instinct Wrote:  I patronise the typical coffee in hawker centre where price is around $1. Let's boycott all those that sell coffee or tea for more than $2.

some coffee shop charges $1.20or $1.30for kopi kosong
hawker ctr is $1.00 or $1.10
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Toastbox is very unethical. I wil never patronise them. Since that time when BreadTalk boss commented that he wil not employ Singaporeans claiming they are lazy, I already boycotted Toastbox.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(18-01-2023, 07:46 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Toastbox is very unethical. I wil never patronise them. Since that time when BreadTalk boss commented that he wil not employ Singaporeans claiming they are lazy, I already boycotted Toastbox.

How can the boss commented that he will not employ Singaporeans, because they are lazy..........no boycott also cannot......... Angry Gross
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-01-2023, 07:39 PM)talky Wrote:  some coffee shop charges $1.20or $1.30for kopi kosong
hawker ctr is $1.00 or $1.10

Still got KopiO Kosong 80 cents and 90 cents lah! Big Grin

(18-01-2023, 07:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Still got KopiO Kosong 80 cents and 90 cents lah! Big Grin

It is very hard to  find kopi O kosong at 80 cents.............. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-01-2023, 07:59 PM)debono Wrote:  It is very hard to  find kopi O kosong at 80 cents.............. Laughing
Kopi-O kosong at Kopitiam is only 90 cents.  Using Kopitiam card still hv 10% discount.

(18-01-2023, 07:59 PM)debono Wrote:  It is very hard to  find kopi O kosong at 80 cents.............. Laughing

I give you 1 clue lah! Big Grin Go to Whampoa Makan Place lah!

Boycott toastbox, don't give them any business. Their food menu prices increase 30% and above after GST. This is too much Liao. 太过分。
[+] 8 users Like Guest's post

Never ate at toastbox before.

Boycott breadtalk also.

Beware of imposter and trolls!
[+] 3 users Like OutBreak's post

(19-01-2023, 12:27 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  Never ate at toastbox before.

Boycott breadtalk also.
Okay. If breaktalk too much like toastbox, I will boycott them too.

Lots of greedy heartless bastards out to rob!
[+] 3 users Like hansamu's post

(19-01-2023, 12:36 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Lots of greedy heartless bastards out to rob!
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(18-01-2023, 07:46 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Toastbox is very unethical. I wil never patronise them. Since that time when BreadTalk boss commented that he wil not employ Singaporeans claiming they are lazy, I already boycotted Toastbox.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(18-01-2023, 07:36 PM)Ola Wrote:  Toast box is under Breadtalk

Breadtalk discriminate us

now their Toast box discriminate average folks?
 Angry Angry Angry

(18-01-2023, 07:51 PM)debono Wrote:  How can the boss commented that he will not employ Singaporeans, because they are lazy..........no boycott also cannot......... Angry Gross
That boss still daringly speaks up in the TV media. I was totally shocked. I believed most locals are shocked too. For a period of time, their business gone case.

(19-01-2023, 02:58 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  That boss still daringly speaks up in the TV media. I was totally shocked. I believed most locals are shocked too. For a period of time, their business gone case.

Partly they feel " no matter what STILL GOT DUMB Singaporean will go in their cafe buy coffee and drink lor ' Just like PAP , increase GST hike , here and there , do things for their agenda yet STILL got people vote for them as ruling party...
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I only eat once is their nasi lemak many many years back but is not say cheap either.
Foods so so.

That time is go out with friends just go in eat.

From that day I never go toast box.

Basically toastbox breadtalk republic foodcourt Boss Queks are telling you..吃不起不要买 cannot afford then dont eat.