Boycott toastbox, don't give them any business.

wabiang...for those who are not willing to pay more, just go else where to eat la....say so much for what  Rolleyes

(24-01-2023, 02:36 PM)Ola Wrote:  It is for the aunties and uncles, lah

Another 10 years, Toastbox can close down liao

Let's have a cuppa at Toastbox on you lah! Big Grin

notice alot of agents and sale reps buy 2 cup of coffee at Toastbox and sit down 1-2 hours discussion with their customers

Cheaper option than Starbuck or Coffeebean

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

1% GST effect?

TS your boycott does not affect their earning at all.

many ppl willing to pay for the price increase.

(27-01-2023, 06:38 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Let's have a cuppa at Toastbox on you lah! Big Grin

I prefer to go McDonalds

At least they got Sundae, Frappe and Oreo Cheesecake

most importantly, my fries!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-01-2023, 10:29 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  TS your boycott does not affect their earning at all.

many ppl willing to pay for the price increase.
I see many ppl still queuing up at toast box................................. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(27-01-2023, 05:19 PM)debono Wrote:  I see many ppl still queuing up at toast box................................. Rotfl

Just now I bypassed Toastbox at Toa Payoh Bus Interchange there full house leh! Big Grin I wanted to drink my KopiO Kosong also no seat leh!

My fav toastbox is at Tampines1. It is sited in a airwell so l feel like floating in air sipping hot fragrant coffee. The worst is at Rivervale mall. Despite me repeating twice she got my coffee wrong. When I went to ask to add coffee becos it was too sweet she made me waited a while cos she decided to make a fresh brew. Then she helped her bread colleague with some stuff when she could have just top up my coffee in a few secs. Other outlets have a consistent higher standard of service and quality

So the boycott is a complete failure 🤔 😕 
Sad.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

i saw long Q.

over the CNY, despite price increased, the queue at their outlets still very long.

(31-01-2023, 12:16 AM)hansamu Wrote:  So the boycott is a complete failure 🤔 😕 
Sad.

Maybe those who shout boycott here are still Q-ing there lah! Big Grin

(18-01-2023, 05:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/todayonline/pos...zl?__cft__

wow see the comment ,

" If the price is "too high" for you, then don't eat Toast Box. They don't owe you anything. Others want to join the queue. "

" Toast Box has always been expensive compared to Ya Kun, Kaffe& Toast etc but pple still will flock to it. Just like Breadtalk and Food Republic. If dont like just simply not buy from them thats all. "

" Disgusting act by the chain. Stopped going there in total alrdy & mind you they increased it last year before everyone else. "

" Got " toasted " "

George uses interior design to sell.  He is clever at designing all his eateries which attract peepur.

He is also a pioneer in designing what used to be merely a plain loaf of loti.  Put some pork floss on a slice of loti which is made in the shape of a bun, add a slice of kiwi on top, and what would have been sold for no more than fifty cents individually is now sold at $2.80.

He sells lifestyle and does what Starbucks does. Do you know who started the concept of food courts?

Bros, you are wrong. I am no longer buying coffee at toastbox. I typically go to foodcourt or coffeeshop to buy only. The coffee is almost half their price. Same taste. Toastbox is certainly losing some customers like me.
[+] 1 user Likes Spiderman's post

(31-01-2023, 10:47 AM)Spiderman Wrote:  Bros, you are wrong. I am no longer buying coffee at toastbox. I typically go to foodcourt or coffeeshop to buy only. The coffee is almost half their price. Same taste. Toastbox is certainly losing some customers like me.

You are not wrong to say that it is cheaper to drink coffee at foodcourt or coffeeshop..........but still I see long Q at toast box.................leh...... Rotfl nudie

(31-01-2023, 10:47 AM)Spiderman Wrote:  Bros, you are wrong. I am no longer buying coffee at toastbox. I typically go to foodcourt or coffeeshop to buy only. The coffee is almost half their price. Same taste. Toastbox is certainly losing some customers like me.

there are many prefer toastbox because it sound atas having coffee there vs hawker center or food court.

[Image: nudie.gif]

(31-01-2023, 10:54 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  there are many prefer toastbox because it sound atas having coffee there vs hawker center or food court.

CauseWay Point in Woodlands, Northpoint City in Yishun, Junction 8 in Bishan, Bus Interchange in Toa Payoh, etc... many more lah! Big Grin

just u yourself make sure
not 1 cent goes there
u happy ok

(18-01-2023, 07:05 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think Toast Box is catered for higher caste people. .... Rolleyes

It is certainly not a place boomers like you go.  You can be found in coffee shops grumbling that your kopi now cost $1.40 right.

Toast Box is one place yoomers and zoomer patronise, and I suppose you have a warped definition for the word "higher caste".  So if you consider yourself to be "lower caste" compared with our younger generation, you can always return to Malaysia.  Nobody is stopping you, man.

(31-01-2023, 10:54 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  there are many prefer toastbox because it sound atas having coffee there vs hawker center or food court.

Atas would be limmin kopi in Starbucks.

Toast box recreates the old style coffee shop...with mosaic tiles...but George makes the place bright with his bright florescent lightings.

I have to say that he is a very smart man who knows how to make use of interior design to sell a cheap product..

(01-02-2023, 12:58 PM)menghuii Wrote:  just u yourself make sure
not 1 cent goes there
u happy ok
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

Toastbox uses freshly grind premium coffee powder. I see many boomers like to go there. You go there once a while other days at coffeeshop.
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(01-02-2023, 02:44 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Toastbox uses freshly grind premium coffee powder.  I see many boomers like to go there. You go there once a while other days at coffeeshop.

Coffeeshop uses lousy quality coffee powder lah that's why so cheap lah! Big Grin

New outlet opening ... huat ah
[+] 1 user Likes red3's post

(01-02-2023, 12:46 PM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: nudie.gif]

(02-02-2023, 12:15 AM)red3 Wrote:  New outlet opening ... huat ah

Just had my breakfast set at Sun Plaza leh! Big Grin Shiok lah!

(03-02-2023, 12:22 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Just had my breakfast set at Sun Plaza leh! Big Grin Shiok lah!
How much does your breakfast cost.........................? Thinking

(03-02-2023, 12:30 PM)debono Wrote:  How much does your breakfast cost.........................? Thinking

I gave the cashier a $10 dollar note and she gave me some change back lah! Big Grin But I never checked lah!