Breaking:Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Jee Say endorse Tan Kin Lian at People's Park event

(27-08-2023, 03:53 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  SINGAPORE – Opposition party politicians are “ganging up” to support presidential candidate Tan Kin Lian, said Mr Ng Kok Song, calling it a “very unhealthy and worrisome development”. 
Speaking to the media during a visit to Chinatown Complex on Sunday afternoon, Mr Ng, 75, said: “They are dragging the presidential election into gutter politics. I think that’s quite shameful. How can you dishonour the presidency by making this presidential election into gutter politics? We should not dishonour the office of the president.”
He was commenting on former presidential candidate Tan Cheng Bock, 83, who on Sunday morning announced that he was endorsing Mr Tan Kin Lian for the presidency.

Whole article never use the words "Opposition party politicians are “ganging up” to support presidential candidate Tan Kin Lian,".. You better be careful with what you say hor...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(27-08-2023, 12:59 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I remembered his Ama Keng Clinic in Lim Chu Kang near my relative's farm, later he moved to Jurong but I think they still kept my records at Jurong because I was an asthmatic and epileptic. 

I think Ah Lian this time will get minimum 300,000 voters combined from Lim Chu Kang and Jurong West.

Tonight I will go dong dong cheng tangki trance again and feedback here tomm how is the situation now.
Now is year 2023...not same as in the old days.

(27-08-2023, 03:59 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Whole article never use the words "Opposition party politicians are “ganging up” to support presidential candidate Tan Kin Lian,".. You better be careful with what you say hor...

Read ST lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(27-08-2023, 01:03 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Dear friend, kindly refrain from personal attack as I think that will have a reverse effect on the candidate who you support. I am beginning to wonder are you a true blue Singaporean? How come u not aware who is Dr TCB ? In last PE, he lost to Tony Tan by only a small margin...BE CAREFUL WHO U want to attack to SPLIT THE VOTES !

"Dr TCB? In last PE, he lost to Tony Tan by only a small margin."

This is 2023 year > is abit difference.

(27-08-2023, 10:31 AM)Sline Wrote:  So these 2 - Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Jee Say endorsed Tan Kin Lian. "Do Good Do Together."
So sure 2 Tan's plus One more Tan... Rotfl

(27-08-2023, 11:00 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  12 years ago most of his voters maybe gone liao 
Hopeless
Ya....is about the difference compare to old days.
[+] 2 users Like Tee tiong huat's post

(27-08-2023, 11:53 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Cok Song worries about what?

At first it seemed like a contest between Tharman and him with TKL being the irrelevant Care Lare Fare.

Now the tables are turned and it seems like a contest between the Tan alliance and Tharman with him being the Care Lare Fare.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(27-08-2023, 10:29 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  KJ sure to endorse from afar
Now left Bayi....

Tan Jee Say
Tan Cheng Bock
Lim Tean

TKL has the support of the oppies.  If Bayi throws his card in, TKL would get 30% of the votes if voters treat the PE like a GE. If Dr Chee and KJ also enter the ring, he gets 39%.

If Tharman and NKS split 50-50 the votes of the 61%, TKL will move into the Istana.

(27-08-2023, 10:39 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Who is this guy?
He seems to be TKL’s bodyguard
Always by his side

[Image: B73-C53-AB-FBA7-4-EBE-A4-AC-5-A053-E4533-E4.jpg]

Oh, my son told me this is one of TKL’s personal security personnel provided by the government for all Presidential Candidates

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(27-08-2023, 03:59 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Whole article never use the words "Opposition party politicians are “ganging up” to support presidential candidate Tan Kin Lian,".. You better be careful with what you say hor...

You like to threaten peepur.  Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

https://www.tiktok.com/@mothershipsg/vid...7569419521

https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/posts/p...2bRtC4rfPl
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

[Image: tkl.jpg]

(27-08-2023, 01:03 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Dear friend, kindly refrain from personal attack as I think that will have a reverse effect on the candidate who you support. I am beginning to wonder are you a true blue Singaporean? How come u not aware who is Dr TCB ? In last PE, he lost to Tony Tan by only a small margin...BE CAREFUL WHO U want to attack to SPLIT THE VOTES !

Jac Lau is just angry for being born a Moron

Because 我 算 了他 的生成八字

using his NRIC 5 years ago

So till now, he is still angry fo being born like 叉烧

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-08-2023, 06:40 PM)Blin Wrote:  LHY yet to endorse  from his Facebook maybe the week.

His main target is his brother and not the pap per se.

You'd notice that in the Ridout saga, he spoke out strongly against Shan but not really against Vivian. This is because Shan used the word "absconded".

In the TCJ- CLH saga, he did not comment because he didn't think they offended him.

So I would be surprised if he throws his support behind TKL to weaken Tharman's chances since the latter had never uttered a word about his feud with his brother or that he absconded. Anyway, I don't get the feeling that LHY is well liked by most Singaporeans'.  The 39% are just making use of him since they don't like his brother.

[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(27-08-2023, 06:24 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/posts/p...2bRtC4rfPl

All 3 Pioneer or Piondeka Generation Thinking

(27-08-2023, 04:09 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Read ST lah
Paste the ST article here lah, and not a unrelated Mothership article

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(27-08-2023, 06:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You like to threaten peepur.  Rolleyes
I friendly reminder. Never see how many ppl kena sued by pap for what they say online. If got basis, quote clearly where it comes from. If no basis, then say at yr own risk.

LHY would have contested if not for the fact that he was unable to return to Sg. So lets see who he would endorse.

(27-08-2023, 07:53 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Latest breaking news

Desperate People's Park move

To dishonor Singapore's Presidential election

By three political stooges

Failed MISERABLY

Voters not stupid

They knew tkl 100% oppie scum

Song boh?

NKS is confirmed to lose deposit.

if you want him to keep deposit, you better help him to make some posters.

(27-08-2023, 04:09 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Read ST lah

[Image: IMG-1008.jpg]

☝️

https://youtu.be/oRz6kIZ75l4?si=B4DqTIdJkt-b9zc6

☝️

(27-08-2023, 08:14 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  [Image: IMG-1008.jpg]
Endorsing a candidate is gutter politics according to Cock Song. He must be senile if he don't know what is gutter politics. Why didn't he say those people that endorse Tharman also gutter politics. Nonsense right. This guy cannot make it lah.

(27-08-2023, 08:52 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  NKS is a fighter, like LKY

He doesn't need my help

Agree and he has a cat which can help him in times of need to satisfy his younger counterpart yearning so he can focus on fighting his PE campaign

(27-08-2023, 10:30 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/d...n-kin-lian
Yes. Today comfirmed TKL is main Oppises man.

Yes. Papayas have their lesson. So aside PAP Pao Thambi...the remaining opposite Pao who?. Lehh. Tongue an among the two...who lehh?. The two. I was thinking cannot pass the post.
Singai...Singaini ThamBi is singing & Laughing LOL.
[Image: happy-dance.gif]

(27-08-2023, 10:30 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/d...n-kin-lian
Here come the three old... Rolleyes mosquito

WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: 
I think nks will take away more from botakman.

Tkl 35% (the Winner)
Botakman 32% (lose by -3%)
Nks 33% and (win by +1%)
I'm thinking....or what about this...?
"Dr TCB? In last PE, he lost to Tony Tan by only a small margin." This is 2023 year > isit these a abit difference with 12 years ago.

(27-08-2023, 08:08 PM)forum456 Wrote:  NKS is confirmed to lose deposit.

if you want him to keep deposit, you better help him to make some posters.

[Image: vlcsnap-00001a.jpg]

[Image: vlcsnap-00001b.jpg]

(27-08-2023, 10:24 AM)forum456 Wrote:  With vote support of Tan Jee Say and Tan Cheng Bock, TKL can get at least 55% vote of PE 2011.

In PE 2023,

TKL - 55%
Tharman - 40%
NKS - 5%

Bad move by TKL. It shows that he is not confident to win by himself. And it is not so simple that he will get the votes from tcb and tjs. He is not them, voters are not so stupid.

Ah cock is cleverly attacking it as gutter politics to gain sympathy votes liao.

The other 2 are trying to distance themselves from partisan politics but TKL go and do the opposite.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(27-08-2023, 10:11 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Bad move by TKL. It shows that he is not confident to win by himself. And it is not so simple that he will get the votes from tcb and tjs.  He is not them, voters are not so stupid.

Ah cock is cleverly attacking it as gutter politics to gain sympathy votes liao.

The other 2 are trying to distance themselves from partisan politics but TKL go and do the opposite.
I'm also thinking, TKL is site with the Oppies. Others two is distance fron partisan politics. No choice.