CIA Started Another Color Revolution!? And FAILED miserably?

(06-01-2022, 05:45 PM)guffaw Wrote:  No, you tok cok.

You got cok?

https://www.dw.com/en/kazakhstan-preside...a-60335623

He also said five airplanes had been hijacked.

"Terrorist gangs are seizing large infrastructure facilities, in particular in the Almaty airport, five planes, including foreign planes," he said. "Almaty has been attacked, destroyed and vandalized."

He also said he had appealed for help to the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), a military alliance of Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan.

(06-01-2022, 05:48 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You got cok?

You got no cok?

(06-01-2022, 05:54 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You got no cok?

You want to suck?

°

°

°

(06-01-2022, 05:56 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You want to suck?

Nothing to suck

(06-01-2022, 04:03 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Got documents proof ?

got. inside FA underwear…u go see

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic...hannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed_article&ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

(07-01-2022, 08:10 AM)Blin Wrote:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic...hannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed_article&ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Guy is a classic dictator lived well while citizens suffer.
Earlier.they get rid of him the better.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-01-2022, 08:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Guy is a classic dictator lived well while citizens suffer.
Earlier.they get rid of him the better.

He was elected by the people of Kazakhstan!

I heard US denying the outbreak is the dirty works of their CIA. Really a bunch of crooks..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(06-01-2022, 04:47 PM)kokee Wrote:  bark lies by this commie, alanis=cityhantum, very easy to tell.
this thread title is totally BS, then this commie will put a "?" to end, he wanted to lie but dare not, so use "?", this is norm in all cityhantum posts.
kazakhsthan what happen? their people wake up, dont want to be slavery under communist, they want their right & freedom, all the people stand forward together to get the communist govt down, that is the way.
compared to kazakhstan people, china people is totally useless & hopeless.

哈薩克民眾抗議共產黨頭領 傳警察倒戈 內閣辭職

哈薩克民眾抗議共產黨頭領 傳警察倒戈 內閣辭職

commies here support dictatorsip communist, keep bark & lick if so good why they & their family dont go back to china? answer is simple, they want their freedom & right, brainwash you, who care.
country belong to the people, you vote & choose the right one, not slavery serving the moron.
kazakthstan people has thee gut to fight for their children & future, useless prc chinese balless to be slavery?
all these totally shameless commies here.

哈国民众赶走独裁者

哈国民众赶走独裁者
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(07-01-2022, 10:09 AM)kokee Wrote:  commies here support dictatorsip communist, keep bark & lick if so good why they & their family dont go back to china? answer is simple, they want their freedom & right, brainwash you, who care.
country belong to the people, you vote & choose the right one, not slavery serving the moron.
kazakthstan people has thee gut to fight for their children & future, useless prc chinese balless to be slavery?
all these totally shameless commies here.

哈国民众赶走独裁者

哈国民众赶走独裁者

Elected in the same way as Assmerica lah!

Kazakhstan Elections: Vote for new president on Sunday

BUT!!!!! Got NED(CIA!!!!) behind lah!  Rotfl

(07-01-2022, 10:20 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Elected in the same way as Assmerica lah!

Kazakhstan Elections: Vote for new president on Sunday

BUT!!!!! Got NED(CIA!!!!) behind lah!  Rotfl

China can't even vote. Dictator system like North Korea.

(07-01-2022, 10:23 AM)guffaw Wrote:  China can't even vote. Dictator system like North Korea.

People are richer and happier..

Smile

(07-01-2022, 10:30 AM)Niubee Wrote:  People are richer and happier..

Richer my foot

(07-01-2022, 10:59 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Richer my foot

Dumb fuk

Smile

(07-01-2022, 11:27 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Dumb fuk

You have data to show they are richer? If not you suk my foot?

(07-01-2022, 10:23 AM)guffaw Wrote:  China can't even vote. Dictator system like North Korea.

China has different voting system.

(07-01-2022, 01:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  China has different voting system.

like primary school vote for class monitor? Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

china voting system? 2998:2? 2995:5?
1.4 billion people, 0.01% vote before for their leader to rule the country?
5000 yrs of emperor dynasty. today mindset? slavery?
commies what lies also twisted & BS in all their posts, norm.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

The protesters are well organised, each of them has a instruction booklet even after garment blocked Social media and internet, they could still break into security tight garment building to set fire, they also ventilated the airport like what HK rioters had done.

Only these well trained special force unit could break thru tight security of garment buildings, ordinary protesters have no way to do that.

(07-01-2022, 02:05 PM)kokee Wrote:  china voting system? 2998:2? 2995:5?
1.4 billion people, 0.01% vote before for their leader to rule the country?
5000 yrs of emperor dynasty. today mindset? slavery?
commies what lies also twisted & BS in all their posts, norm.

Why dunt you use  ‘century’ as your nick? Bad reputation or being banned too many times?  Sad

(07-01-2022, 01:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  China has different voting system.

Like yazuka vote for their leader?

aiya they'd been living their lives like that for thousands of years. let them be lah. it's none of our biz right? why do you want them to change to your preferred way?

(07-01-2022, 01:43 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  like primary school vote for class monitor? Sleepy

Go and spend some time finding out more about China before you malu yourself with your ignorance!

(07-01-2022, 02:16 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Like yazuka vote for their leader?

So bad huh......

(07-01-2022, 04:53 PM)debono Wrote:  So bad huh......

Very bad lor