Chechen leader says his force deployed to Ukraine & urge Ukrainians overthrow garment

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/26...ack-russia
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

So, he has double confirmed that he is not dead, as claimed by Ukraine and Angmoh media propaganda!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

The Chechen leader is supposedly on ground in Ukraine.

[+] 2 users Like sgxin's post

Chechen are terrorists extremists. There are lots of Christians in Ukraine and that is why they combined with with Russians barbarians to attack Ukrainians.

(14-03-2022, 06:57 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Chechen are terrorists extremists. There are lots of Christians in Ukraine and that is why they combined with with Russians barbarians to attack Ukrainians.

Your statement is like saying "Muslims are terrorists estremists"!

Very dangerous to mislead others hor!

this stupid moronic old news, 2-3 weeks back, hired 10k chechen army, all already gone case & run road, now spam to con & brainwash morons here again? all these bloody comie dog liar here, norm.
hired but wheter got pay, later have problem with Russia.
all these rubbish hired, 1st batch chechen, 2nd is croatia, 3rd is syria,all go holan liao.
Now Russia army, low morale to fight, now asking china to send their army, nice!

车臣军反叛普京!俄军败于腐败和受骗。

(14-03-2022, 07:06 PM)kokee Wrote:  车臣军反叛普京!

Pls provide proof!

(14-03-2022, 06:57 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Chechen are terrorists extremists. There are lots of Christians in Ukraine and that is why they combined with with Russians barbarians to attack Ukrainians.

Don't turn this into a religious war with your statement above. Very dangerous for Singapore.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(14-03-2022, 07:11 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Don't turn this into a religious war with your statement above. Very dangerous for Singapore.
Chechens has been fighting for separatist state with Russia for many years. Most of them, if not all, are indeed extremists. They did suicide bonbings and targeting innocent civilians too. These are indeed facts that many knew it.

(14-03-2022, 07:54 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Chechens has been fighting for separatist state with Russia for many years. Most of them, if not all, are indeed extremists. They did suicide bonbings and targeting innocent civilians too. These are indeed facts that many knew it.

Singapore also has Muslim terrorists who have been arrested. 

Does it mean that ALL Muslims in Singapore re terrorists? 

You are really a very dangerous person!  Angry
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

https://www.businessinsider.com/putin-al...yiv-2022-3

(14-03-2022, 07:58 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Singapore also has Muslim terrorists who have been arrested. 

Does it mean that ALL Muslims in Singapore re terrorists? 

You are really a very dangerous person!  Angry
You shd not put words into my mouth. I did not mention anything abt muslims. You are really a very dangerous person to say this. Are you inciting and stirring issues abt Muslims with yr statement? To conclude, these terrorists extremists are not deemed to be muslims. This answer shd satisfy you.

Your statement above!

(14-03-2022, 08:26 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You shd not put words into my mouth. I did not mention anything abt muslims. You are really a very dangerous person to say this. Are you inciting and stirring issues abt Muslims with yr statement? To conclude, these terrorists extremists are not deemed to be muslims. This answer wil satisfy you.

Your statement above! 

You did not say some Chechens.

BTW, almost ALL Chechens are Muslims. I am sure you know that!

And you brought in Christians in Ukraine!  Angry

(14-03-2022, 08:26 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You shd not put words into my mouth. I did not mention anything abt muslims. You are really a very dangerous person to say this. Are you inciting and stirring issues abt Muslims with yr statement? To conclude, these terrorists extremists are not deemed to be muslims. This answer shd satisfy you.

(14-03-2022, 08:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your statement above! 

You did not say some Chechens.

BTW, almost ALL Chechens are Muslims. I am sure you know that!

And you brought in Christians in Ukraine!  Angry

There are rumours that Ramzan Kadyrov may succeed Putin. Kadyrov is extremely loyal to Putin. Putin wouldn't have been able to pacify Chechnya without the Kadyrovs.

(14-03-2022, 06:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/26...ack-russia
This is old news

Situation develop by the hour