China Rebukes Singapore for Congratulating New Taiwan Leader

Our zhenghu has invested heavily in china....Don pray pray OK!

(16-01-2024, 04:11 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Taiwan is not a country lah.  Rotfl

I say it is lah! Big Grin

A fake country run by cheats lah

Suka Suka Change.

https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-sg/%E4%B8%...A%E7%81%A3

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(16-01-2024, 04:18 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  A fake country run by cheats lah

撑不了多久了。 Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

rebuke ? why their own people also dont want to be their own china citizen. still want to educate us .

(16-01-2024, 02:38 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Whether it is said openly or not, every country in the world knows there is one China and one Taiwan. Except China.

Countries that Recognize Taiwan as a Sovereign Country after Nauru recent departure is only 12 tiny countries

(16-01-2024, 04:13 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I say it is lah! Big Grin

You say no counted lah. Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

After LTA SimplyGo cockup, now MFA, is this a diease? Thinking

(16-01-2024, 03:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Don care...I am still alive! Their deep fry 鸡排 is so much better than kfc...why no one selling taiwan 鸡排 in sg?

Because Korean fried chickens are dominating the world including Spore

Recalling all Reservists on stand by

Public activation

(16-01-2024, 04:30 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You say no counted lah. Rotfl

I said liao lah! Big Grin

Count so much for what ? This ear in that ear out...Tiam tiam listen okay lah...

(16-01-2024, 04:43 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Recalling all Reservists on stand by

Public activation

For China Town Luner New Year decoration ah!!!!🤣

.OMG!

China squeezing Singapore's leaders 2 testicles..

Painful or not???

(16-01-2024, 06:15 PM)moonrab Wrote:  For China Town Luner New Year decoration ah!!!!🤣

Just say sorry

And advertise in 4 languages

(16-01-2024, 06:31 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Just say sorry

And advertise in 4 languages

You saying sorry to who?🤣
Sorry no cure hor..
You already crossed the Red Lines...

MFA now control by a snake, and a double headed one. Last time didn't face this type of problem, only now. Looks like there is a policy shift.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

Taiwan election: global leaders draw Beijing’s ire for congratulating new president
China urges US, UK and Japan not to interfere in ‘China’s internal affairs’ after they congratulate Lai Ching-te for election win.

The US, the UK, the European Union and Canada also offered their congratulations to the DPP. The UK’s foreign secretary, David Cameron, said the result was “testament to Taiwan’s vibrant democracy”.

A congratulatory statement by Japan’s foreign minister, Yoko Kamikawa, describing Taiwan as “an extremely crucial partner and an important friend,” was also blasted by Beijing’s embassy in Tokyo as “a serious interference in China’s internal affairs”.

Congratulations this morning from Australia’s Prime Minister
@AlboMP
for Taiwan’s president-elect:
“We congratulate Mr. Lai on his election…”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BEIJING/MANILA, Jan 16 (Reuters) - China summoned the ambassador from the Philippines on Tuesday and warned the country "not to play with fire" after President Ferdinand Marcos Jr congratulated Taiwan's president-elect Lai Ching-te on his election victory....

Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos yesterday extended his congratulations to Lai Ching-te, the winner of Taiwan’s presidential election, saying that he was looking forward to “close collaboration.”

“On behalf of the Filipino people, I congratulate President-elect Lai Ching-te on his election as Taiwan’s next president,” Marcos wrote yesterday on the social media platform X (formerly Twitter).
“We look forward to close collaboration, strengthening mutual interests, fostering peace and ensuring prosperity for our peoples in the years ahead.”

Singapore can respond by saying either..

Singapore doesn't take sides
Singapore based on Principles 

Or
Singapore abides by international law and rule of law

(Ofcoz Singapore never BS)

(16-01-2024, 04:30 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You say no counted lah. Rotfl

If Taiwan is not a country why got president leh? Thinking

(16-01-2024, 06:39 PM)moonrab Wrote:  You saying sorry to who?🤣
Sorry no cure hor..
You already crossed the Red Lines...

Singapore kena butter by China

(16-01-2024, 03:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Went to ROC for army training....I must say their 鸡排 is so yummy.

鸡白even more yummy. Laughing

(17-01-2024, 06:16 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Singapore kena butter by China

Don't try and butter me up in order to get privileged. It will not work on me...🤣

China's ambassador to Australia, Xiao Qian, warned in an opinion piece published in the national newspaper The Australian that any "miscalculation" from Canberra that "violates the one-China principle will undoubtedly undermine China-Australia relations," referencing a policy that says Taiwan is an inalienable part of China.

China Don't Butter Up anyone hor. 
Especially the Aussie.   🤣🤣.
China Warning Australia Don't Be Kay Kiang!!!🤣🤣🤣
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(16-01-2024, 03:08 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I fucked Taiwan supporters on Twitter. F...k you too Clapping

everyday like to fk guys….perfect partner for gaypanda Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(17-01-2024, 09:56 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  everyday like to fk guys….perfect partner for gaypanda Laughing

You haven't kena fk by any sgtalker yet meh? Last time exbb always asked you free tonight? Laughing

(16-01-2024, 06:46 PM)Clyde Wrote:  MFA now control by a snake, and a double headed one. Last time didn't face this type of problem, only now.  Looks like there is a policy shift.

I think the MFA is taking order from PM office...who's occupant happens to be in Brunei with his wife to attend a wedding dinner when the ministry issued the "congratulatory" statement.

The timing is quite telling - there is historical reason to this satement...in the past SG don't issue such statement after TW Province election.
This time is different as LHL is stepping down soon which means this is his last chance to poke China again as PM of SG.

Big Grin

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/singapore...18946.html

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(17-01-2024, 06:11 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  If Taiwan is not a country why got president leh? Thinking

Sentosa also have a "President" there...Does that make the island a country leh ?

chatbot cheekopekman continues to be incapable of simple reality check Big Grin

https://blooloop.com/theme-park/news/res...e-shi-ruh/

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(17-01-2024, 06:11 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  If Taiwan is not a country why got president leh? Thinking

Got beard is your father? Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(17-01-2024, 11:42 AM)Manthink Wrote:  I think the MFA is taking order from PM office...who's occupant happens to be in Brunei with his wife to attend a wedding dinner when the ministry issued the "congratulatory" statement.

The timing is quite telling - there is historical reason to this satement...in the past SG don't issue such statement after TW Province election.
This time is different as LHL is stepping down soon which means this is his last chance to poke China again as PM of SG.

Big Grin

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/singapore...18946.html
After the terrax issue I told my son to be careful when dealing with the Taiwanese.  They like to drag Singapore in ( you can see a few from this thread too). If not careful, they can destroy his future . Have you seen our mini-star taking responsibility?
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post