China tourist fined S$12,000 for flying drone over Marina Bay on

(26-07-2024, 06:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  HAMAS is already using drones. 

Once the drone has mapped the target, the attacks can be launched using AI with perfect mathematical precision, without having to send soldiers over. 

Even a 45 kg 160 cm woman can blow up MBS remotely using drones and AI.

Our government takes internal security very seriously because we have not been dropped from being a target for terrorist attacks by Islamic groups.  Besides this, there's also espionage activities. Whoever says that China is not spying on us is either naive or a wumao. China is not interested to drone Singapore to the Stone Age...we are Hans after all. But they want to map out US bases because war can break out anytime over the South China Sea or Taiwan.

With the tight surveillance we have, this fellow got caught easily. If he's a CCP undercover agent, the government will also not make this public but it will go into our top secret files. 

There had been many attacks on various government websites. I believe our government has managed to trace these attacks to the country/ies concerned but won't make it public...

Whether he is Chinese, Indian, American, etc..doesn't matter. 
We leaves no chance for perpetrator to test our security system.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

[Image: TWEz-XCb-Nwl-YNfwhvt3-FKn6e-IAji-Gk3h-A.gif]

我再也不来这个鬼地方了!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I sometimes will see big drone flying happily at the MBS vincinity leh…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(26-07-2024, 06:25 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Whether he is Chinese, Indian, American, etc..doesn't matter. 
We leaves no chance for perpetrator to test our security system.

You're right lah! Big Grin Security most important lah! No driving licence cannot drive lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(26-07-2024, 06:52 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  [Image: TWEz-XCb-Nwl-YNfwhvt3-FKn6e-IAji-Gk3h-A.gif]

我再也不来这个鬼地方了!

律师费至少要3千块钱。罚款是一万2千块钱。感谢您的支持喔! Love

您为我们的 GDP 增加了相当于 4或 5次旅行咯。。$15000 已经足够了。以后不来也无所谓啦!谢谢了。 Laughter-13

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(26-07-2024, 07:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  律师费至少要3千块钱。罚款是一万2千块钱。感谢您的支持喔! Love

您为我们的 GDP 增加了相当于 4或 5次旅行咯。。$15000 已经足够了。以后不来也无所谓啦!谢谢了。 Laughter-13

To them what is 12,000 hor wet wet water sup sup sui lah
https://media.tenor.com/dIOOnR-HKuQAAAAM...amelia.gif https://media.tenor.com/cp2SZRRIFtMAAAAM...ohnson.gif

(26-07-2024, 07:34 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  To them what is 12,000 hor wet wet water sup sup sui lah
https://media.tenor.com/dIOOnR-HKuQAAAAM...amelia.gif https://media.tenor.com/cp2SZRRIFtMAAAAM...ohnson.gif

Yalor so rich lah! Big Grin

Stupid ccp agent

(26-07-2024, 02:15 PM)Levin Wrote:  He should have checked the websites. Could be due to being in English and thus he did not.

But the authorities should have updated the official data regarding Marina Bay being a no fly area above 60m. The drone would have stopped right there since it can detect such information.

DPP Cheah said: “A simple online search of the area (Zhong) was in would have told him that Marina Bay was a protected place, not an area where he could fly a drone.”

The prosecutor asked for a fine of at least $15,000 to $18,000, while Zhong’s defence lawyer Daniel Loh of BR Law Corporation argued for a $9,000 fine.

Loh said Zhong did not see any signage in the Marina Barrage area which prohibited drone flying, which led him to think it was safe to operate the drone there.

The drone also has a built-in feature that is supposed to detect whether an area is safe for flying, but it was not updated with official data.

He should have checked and asked first because his drone likely not local obtained.
https://www.tech.gov.sg/media/technews/5...singapore/
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(26-07-2024, 06:18 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Water is like a mirror lah! Big Grin Whatever you see in water is a reflection of above lah!

When you look at the water from your kkj, you see reflection of your kkj?  Thinking Laughing Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(26-07-2024, 09:05 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  He should have checked and asked first because his drone likely not local obtained.
https://www.tech.gov.sg/media/technews/5...singapore/

I don't think it has much to do with the drone being locally obtained or not. Based on your link, the biggest mistake is STILL not reading up on rules on whatever websites they are on. And he should have asked for a translation if he does not understand English.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(27-07-2024, 01:04 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  When you look at the water from your kkj, you see reflection of your kkj?  Thinking Laughing Rotfl

If you don't see your own reflections in the water I worried for you lah! Big Grin

So cheap,,, consider higher next time...
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

(27-07-2024, 07:19 AM)Levin Wrote:  I don't think it has much to do with the drone being locally obtained or not. Based on your link, the biggest mistake is STILL not reading up on rules on whatever websites they are on. And he should have asked for a translation if he does not understand English.

True, even I a sporean may not know till checked.
This A tiong too proud to ask.

(27-07-2024, 09:04 AM)FangFang Wrote:  So cheap,,, consider higher next time...

Drone is not cheap so he must be very rich lah! Big Grin $12K dirt cheap lah!

(26-07-2024, 06:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  你奈我何? Rolleyes

[Image: IMG-20240725-WA0010.jpg]

CECA pundek copy and paste google translated sentences  Laughing

Come out and expose yourself to be the fat fug CECA that you are LOL!

(26-07-2024, 05:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Spy on "secret info" in water?  Rotfl

you forgot your own country is what? Laughing

He ya ya papaya as usual,  arguing tt there were no sign and his drone detect no infor saying he cannot fly his drone.  He was slapped with 3 charges. $12,000 to the rich is still a lot of money. A DJI drone cost from $300/-

Tiongs always think they can anyhow go against the law whenever they go.

Pride of Wumaos. 😊

(26-07-2024, 05:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Spy on "secret info" in water?  Rotfl

Is he your Tiong village friend?

(27-07-2024, 03:31 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  you forgot your own country is what? Laughing

You forgot to pangsai for how many months?  Rotfl

(27-07-2024, 07:44 PM)Jericho75 Wrote:  Is he your Tiong village friend?

Why are you so sexcited?

Too much of CECA sai?  Thinking Rotfl

Maybe he was flying this

https://www.tiktok.com/@shaun_xs/video/7...6051679494

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-07-2024, 08:37 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Why are you so sexcited?

Too much of CECA sai? 

Why you insult your own CECA Village?

Oh wait... I forgot you are from Indo village... LMAO 🤣 😂 😂

fine him 120k la. coz we are fine city mah

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(29-07-2024, 03:16 PM)Jericho75 Wrote:  Why you insult your own CECA Village?

Oh wait... I forgot you are from Indo village... LMAO 🤣 😂 😂

[Image: 2cf39e044f675dd60190eb404e1fdd61.jpg]