why some mature PMEs struggle to find jobs despite retraining, government support

(06-11-2021, 04:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Don't get upset with this muddysia beggar thief lah … zero contribution to society is not worthy to waste your time on

Such a failure like JoTeo who cannot even do their own job properly like a HR Executive.

Jac Lau's LJ brain can only quote top 1% success so that he can ride on their glory again.

Like he had already praise the new CEO in Temasek, CEO Leong in Changi Airport . . .to rob them of their achievements and call it his own.

How useless can a Malaysian like Jac be? He is a 100% Pharisee that his own god described so well in the bible who loves high places.

He is a HYPOCRITE who will "receive greater condemnation" with more severe punishment according to his own god.

AMEN.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Managing director salary only 10K? No dignity leh considering MP allowance is already 16k.

(06-11-2021, 08:24 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Managing director salary only 10K? No dignity leh considering MP allowance is already 16k.

MD of a company drawing a salary of only $10K, it is grossly underpaid....must be a small company.... Thinking

very simple to solve this probelm.

Just let PSP win 2 GRCs in next election, this problem will be solved.

Because PSP Leong Mun Wai will fight for PMEs in the parliament.

It is either PAP solves this problem before next election or PSP solves this problem in parliament after next election.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(06-11-2021, 08:44 PM)forum456 Wrote:  very simple to solve this probelm.

Just let PSP win 2 GRCs in next election, this problem will be solved.

Because PSP Leong Mun Wai will fight for PMEs in the parliament.

It is either PAP solves this problem before next election or PSP solves this problem in parliament after next election.

That could be a solution for the PMETs..... Laughing

Those training are not good enough for entry level of middle class job...

Mature PMEs have all the skills needed for the same job they have been doing for past decade. But those jobs are given away.

Sending them for training courses for jobs they cannot do in different job is the main problem. Because they lack all the skills needed for the new job.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(06-11-2021, 10:44 AM)Talent Wrote:  i been going for retraining spent taxpayers money to tune to 100k

still no job😢will u pity me with a job in bank
i can work for free
just pay my cpf to top up retirement sum
and i am🙌

I think because there are NOT enough PME jobs in Singapore. 

This issue is aggravated when PaP is still issuing Employment Pass.

I doubt Tan See Leng is in control of this situation in the past 12 mths that has gone out of hand, and will continue to be out of hand.

Win the World but lost your Soul.