Compulsory enlistment NSmen demand to be taken care at old age ie not die alone

(06-07-2024, 10:30 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I don't label other nationalities. Others do that aplenty here.

I can speak about my own nation, my own people.

No, you have no rights to stereotype our character. Or be our representative. 
Eventhough you are a Singaporean. 

Similar to Mahathir condemning the Malay is a lazy race or folks.
Many Malay debunked him outrightly. 

So you view is Wrong in that matter..
God bless you.. 😊

(06-07-2024, 10:34 AM)moonrab Wrote:  No, you have no rights to stereotype our character. Or be our representative. 
Eventhough you are a Singaporean. 

Similar to Mahathir condemning the Malay is a lazy race or folks.
Many Malay debunked him outrightly. 

So you view is Wrong in that matter..
God bless you.. 😊

As you've said, it is my opinion. Feel free to disagree. 

I have spoken to a lot of my countryman on forums for more than a decade already. My opinion is not from nothing.

(05-07-2024, 11:14 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Can all eligible 17 yo male b4 compulsory enlistment to serve NS demand that they will be taken care of at old age and not being left to die alone at home?

Since they committed their lives to defend the country, authority has an obligation to take care of them at old age and not left them to die alone at home..

Simple as that
Got
The govt old folks home give u free lodging plus meal plus free medical 
If u are single above 55 I heard

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(06-07-2024, 10:32 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The point is that he wasn't asking for a wife from the government. You made him look foolish.

"Compulsory enlistment NSmen demand to be taken care at old age ie not die alone"

"Not die alone" how?
Many marry a wife for life companionship right? 
If not, how?..😆

(06-07-2024, 10:38 AM)moonrab Wrote:  "Compulsory enlistment NSmen demand to be taken care at old age ie not die alone"

"Not die alone" how?
If not, how?..😆

Ok. Maybe he is asking the government to find a wife fir him. If so, I stand corrected and I must apologise to you.

(06-07-2024, 09:46 AM)moonrab Wrote:  All because of your nonsense lo..🤣
Wife is not something a govt can provide la..
Don't be greedy..😆
Is there any reports so far on why elderly sick men and women died alone in HDBs?

(06-07-2024, 10:38 AM)moonrab Wrote:  "Compulsory enlistment NSmen demand to be taken care at old age ie not die alone"

"Not die alone" how?
If not, how?..😆
Wife not guaranteed she will stay with him forever until death

☝️

(06-07-2024, 10:38 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  As you've said, it is my opinion. Feel free to disagree. 

I have spoken to a lot of my countryman on forums for more than a decade already. My opinion is not from nothing.

That's because no Singaporean willing to remind you it is not proper thing to say or do.
I am just helping you. That's all..cheers!

Many nonsensical comments in forums that are not worthy to reply. Don't mean they are correct..😉

(06-07-2024, 10:42 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Wife not guaranteed she will stay with him forever until death

Yes, that should be the best bet in life...😆
No other better solution for dying alone.

(06-07-2024, 10:42 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Is there any reports so far on why elderly sick men and women died alone in HDBs?

Have la..
You go ask the social worker lo..
Report back here ok 👍

(06-07-2024, 10:40 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. Maybe he is asking the government to find a wife fir him. If so, I stand corrected and I must apologise to you.

He is trying hard to dig at Singapore from all nonsensical angles..🤣

(06-07-2024, 10:45 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Yes, that should be the best bet in life...😆
No other better solution for dying alone.
Robot wife won’t run away
Obey master at all times 
Lol

☝️

(06-07-2024, 10:48 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Robot wife won’t run away
Obey master at all times 
Lol

Hmm...
That can be a solution when they finally manufacture one. 
You are smarty ya..👍

(06-07-2024, 10:06 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm a Singaporean, been living in Singapore for over 60 years already.

Yes, Singaporeans are materialistic and selfish.

Not Singaporeans only but all humans are materialistic and selfish. All nationalities and races and religion are. Human nature.

(06-07-2024, 09:26 AM)Scythian Wrote:  I was the best "...." Commander in one SAFTI course.

If I revealed, "...." Then, possible someone may know me

I'm pretty sure even if u reveal 100 times also no one will know u. Cos who cares whether u r best or not. Laughing

(06-07-2024, 12:05 PM)winbig Wrote:  I'm pretty sure even if u reveal 100 times also no one will know u. Cos who cares whether u r best or not. Laughing

Hahaha
You think so

"Not die alone" how?
If not, how?..😆
Govt and MinDef have records of those eligible and compulsory enlistment to serve NS at 18 yo.

They completed their reserved service in.mid forties.

After 40 years later, why no Govt or MinDef called to check those @ 58 yo their wellbeing and offers whether they needed healthcare services or other help on more regular basis. Yes or No?

No such courtesy

It's common, those poor elderly Singaporeans are left to die alone in HDB W/O any knowledge of  healthcare providers..

Pity

(06-07-2024, 02:32 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What do u mean by taking care of them at old age? Means each elderly male must be provided with a domestic helper?
Young NSmen willingly sacrificed half their lifetime to defend the country

But those elderly and sick were left to die alone W/O even the state care - no one bothers

(06-07-2024, 10:48 AM)moonrab Wrote:  He is trying hard to dig at Singapore from all nonsensical angles..🤣

All these, Govt, MinDef, GPs and possible hospital admin should have certain patients records of a dying man and yet, no one knows a person had died for weeks and some for months.

While, MinDef and Govt knew when to call eligible compulsory enlistment of young 18 yo men to serve NS.

But Why no healthcare workers or social workers do regular checking when they are old, sick and dying?

Once you've done your NS and finished your reservist 

They tell you to go and fxxk spider.

nudie

(06-07-2024, 06:12 PM)Scythian Wrote:  All these, Govt, MinDef, GPs and possible hospital admin should have certain patients records of a dying man and yet, no one knows a person had died for weeks and some for months.

While, MinDef and Govt knew when to call eligible compulsory enlistment of young 18 yo men to serve NS.

But Why no healthcare workers or social workers do regular checking when they are old, sick and dying?

Le Kong Simi lan..🤣

Mindef got follow up with old people life meh?...
You claimed to served NS, RS, gaslighting ah...🤣

Healthcare workers in hospital la, follow up with patients at home only for a certain period after discharge. 

Social workers got follow up with every elderly in Singapore? 
Walau, you ask Australia Social workers to do it la...🤣🤣🤣

Mai seow la, go take medication 💊. Don't say I never follow care for you hor..🤭

(06-07-2024, 06:34 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Le Kong Simi lan..🤣

Healthcare workers in hospital la, follow up with patients at home only for a certain period after discharge. 

Singapore's healthcare system is the envy of the world. By every measurement, it performs exceedingly well. 

The country placed 6th in the World Health Organization's ranking of the world's best free HealthCare systems in the year 2000, a position it has held to the present day."

(06-07-2024, 10:57 AM)winbig Wrote:  Not Singaporeans only but all humans are materialistic and selfish. All nationalities and races and religion are. Human nature.

Yes, human nature is such but religion counters it. Christianity for example teaches one to be unselfish and charitable.

(06-07-2024, 07:01 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, human nature is such but religion counters it. Christianity for example teaches one to be unselfish and charitable.

All religions want to counter such human nature but u must understand that human nature over power religions 99.9999999999% of the time.

(06-07-2024, 07:11 PM)winbig Wrote:  All religions want to counter such human nature but u must understand that human nature over power religions 99.9999999999% of the time.

We must practice controlling our human nature. It takes a lot of effort. Fasting for example is one way where we learn to control our human nature. We are like animals if we fail to control our human nature/desire.

(06-07-2024, 06:34 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Le Kong Simi lan..🤣

Why MinDef taken compulsory enlistment at 18 yo so seriously but not interested when these same group of soldiers grow old, sick and dying?

Is this the right way of treating NSmen?

The World's 6th Best free HealthCare system don't even know within 710 km2 there are old and sick citizens needed help.

What's the purpose to have healthcare workers and social workers if they don't publicly offer services to help instead of watching them dying alone at home?

(06-07-2024, 10:48 AM)moonrab Wrote:  He is trying hard to dig at Singapore from all nonsensical angles..🤣

You need breast feeding?

One solution is to lock them up in prison till they pass-on. Guaranteed never die alone and un-noticed.

(06-07-2024, 08:21 PM)Scythian Wrote:  You need breast feeding?

Are you really asking the government to get a wife for you?