Compulsory enlistment NSmen demand to be taken care at old age ie not die alone

Can all eligible 17 yo male b4 compulsory enlistment to serve NS demand that they will be taken care of at old age and not being left to die alone at home?

Since they committed their lives to defend the country, authority has an obligation to take care of them at old age and not left them to die alone at home..

Simple as that

(05-07-2024, 11:14 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Can all eligible 17 yo male b4 compulsory enlistment to serve NS demand that they will be taken care of at old age and not being left to die alone at home?

Since they committed their lives to defend the country, authority has an obligation to take care of them at old age and not left them to die alone at home..

Simple as that

Get married, and have a family. That will increase your chance of not dying alone at home.

(05-07-2024, 11:17 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Get married, and have a family. That will increase your chance of not dying alone at home.

No one size fits all

Even Buddha and Jesus gone thru life differently
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(06-07-2024, 01:24 AM)Scythian Wrote:  No one size fits all

that motherfarker too simple minded

(05-07-2024, 11:17 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Get married, and have a family. That will increase your chance of not dying alone at home.

If leaders have the courage to pass a law that all male citizens are compulsory to be enlisted to serve NS and reserve services into their forties to defend the country

Then, it's only fair that leaders should also be obligated to take care of them when they are old and sick and not being left to die alone at home.

Simple as that..

What do u mean by taking care of them at old age? Means each elderly male must be provided with a domestic helper?

Ignore List: Oyk

(05-07-2024, 11:14 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Can all eligible 17 yo male b4 compulsory enlistment to serve NS demand that they will be taken care of at old age and not being left to die alone at home?

Simple as that
You never serve before so u really no need to be so concern. Otherwise it'll be really hypocritical of u to do so. 
Simple as that
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Simple as that

How’s the drinking water in Australia?  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

https://amp.theguardian.com/australia-ne...vels-finds

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(06-07-2024, 02:32 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What do u mean by taking care of them at old age? Means each elderly male must be provided with a domestic helper?

That's for the leaders to find out

Why no healthcare services were provided for elderly and sick ex soldiers who defended Singapore more than half their lifetime?

I get you.

And yes, I would like the government to make more effort to take care of the elderly living alone but we all have a part to play, not just the govt. Taking care of each other in a kampung spirit is all that we need to allay your worries.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(06-07-2024, 07:54 AM)winbig Wrote:  You never serve before so u really no need to be so concern. Otherwise it'll be really hypocritical of u to do so. 
Simple as that

I have served my NS and years of reservist..

(06-07-2024, 08:00 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  How’s the drinking water in Australia?  Rotfl
Luckily no oil spills along Australian beaches

All kingfishers eating well and enjoying themselves

(06-07-2024, 08:29 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I get you.

And yes, I would like the government to make more effort to take care of the elderly living alone but we all have a part to play, not just the govt. Taking care of each other in a kampung spirit is all that we need to allay your worries.

After the first NS intake, Leaders were not thinking for more than 60 years 

Easy to start but difficulties in ending. Sad

(06-07-2024, 08:43 AM)Scythian Wrote:  After the first NS intake, Leaders were not thinking for more than 60 years 

Sad

I blame the government for making Singaporeans materialistic and selfish.

(06-07-2024, 08:32 AM)Scythian Wrote:  I have served my NS and years of reservist..

I seriously doubt so. You will be a traitor if u had served.

(06-07-2024, 08:49 AM)winbig Wrote:  I seriously doubt so. You will be a traitor if u had served.

I paid a fine for not extending my exit permits 2X

(06-07-2024, 08:49 AM)winbig Wrote:  I seriously doubt so. You will be a traitor if u had served.

I was the best "...." Commander in one SAFTI course.

If I revealed, "...." Then, possible someone may know me

some fear CPF money gone if encourage late marriage  Rotfl

Simple as that

Ok
The opposition coalition government gives them each a wife when they get old...🤣

Vote for Opposition le..😁

(06-07-2024, 08:32 AM)Scythian Wrote:  I have served my NS and years of reservist..

So you want government to give you a wife for lifetime until you die..bye bye..🤣
No Aussie wife hor...🤭

(06-07-2024, 09:39 AM)moonrab Wrote:  So you want government to give you a wife for lifetime until you die..bye bye..🤣
No Aussie wife hor...🤭
OMG

You woken up on the wrong side of the bed?

(06-07-2024, 08:46 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I blame the government for making Singaporeans materialistic and selfish.

Sorry hor, only you are materialistic and selfish. 
Don't any how sneering at Singaporean..🤣

Our character has nothing to do with our Govt. 
Your small mind is terribly narrow and xenophobic.

(06-07-2024, 09:42 AM)Scythian Wrote:  OMG

You woken up on the wrong side of the bed?

All because of your nonsense lo..🤣
Wife is not something a govt can provide la..
Don't be greedy..😆

(06-07-2024, 09:44 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Sorry hor, only you are materialistic and selfish. 
Don't any how sneering at Singaporean..🤣

Our character has nothing to do with our Govt. 
Your small mind is terribly narrow and xenophobic.

I'm a Singaporean, been living in Singapore for over 60 years already.

Yes, Singaporeans are materialistic and selfish.

(06-07-2024, 09:46 AM)moonrab Wrote:  All because of your nonsense lo..🤣
Wife is not something a govt can provide la..
Don't be greedy..😆

Scythian didn't ask for the government to provide him with a wife. He just want to see more effort from the government for the singles.

(06-07-2024, 10:07 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Scythian didn't ask for the government to provide him with a wife. He just want to see more effort from the government for the singles.

He says die alone ma..
How to help when one does not has a wife or widower?

Many old man with $ and house, insist to stay alone for freedom. What can govt do?😊
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(06-07-2024, 10:06 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm a Singaporean, been living in Singapore for over 60 years already.

Yes, Singaporeans are materialistic and selfish.

That's your own opinion la..
It is not graceful to label a nationality characteristics. 

Example; all Malaysian, Indonesian, Thais, are lazy...that is totally not true. And reflect a bad taste of the speaker own character. Correct?

(06-07-2024, 10:17 AM)moonrab Wrote:  That's your own opinion la..
It is not graceful to label a nationality characteristics. 

Example; all Malaysian, Indonesian, Thais, are lazy...that is totally not true. And reflect a bad taste of the speaker own character. Correct?

I don't label other nationalities. Others do that aplenty here.

I can speak about my own nation, my own people.

(06-07-2024, 10:12 AM)moonrab Wrote:  He says die alone ma..
How to help when one does not has a wife or widower?

Many old man with $ and house, insist to stay alone for freedom. What can govt do?😊

The point is that he wasn't asking for a wife from the government. You made him look foolish.