Did I witnessed racism on a MRT?

(07-10-2021, 07:21 PM)debono Wrote:  There is a distinction between a Indian CECA and a local Indian, in the way they dress and the way they talk.....
What distinction? Can elaborate?...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-10-2021, 07:14 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  how to differentiate indian ceca and local indian?

Other than when they open their mouth ….. higher probability local Indians have better or fashionable haircut and dressing sense.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(07-10-2021, 07:14 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  how to differentiate indian ceca and local indian?

(07-10-2021, 07:21 PM)debono Wrote:  There is a distinction between a Indian CECA and a local Indian, in the way they dress and the way they talk.....

(07-10-2021, 07:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  What distinction? Can elaborate?...... Big Grin

The answer can be found in the second part of my thread...i.e. "in the way they dress and the way they talk"...

(07-10-2021, 09:50 PM)debono Wrote:  The answer can be found in the second part of my thread...i.e. "in the way they dress and the way they talk"...
I can even tell a Singaporean Indian from a muddysian bodoh Indian … not 100% but 60-70% accurate

Local have more expensive taste and dressing sense … very much like every average Singaporean. I sometimes look at their watches, Singaporean Indian will splurge on a G-Shock, muddysian boloh Indians more likely wear a cheaper dress watch.

(07-10-2021, 05:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This sham dare to offend China don't dare to offend India mention Caste system?

Blood is thicker than water  Big Grin

(07-10-2021, 09:50 PM)debono Wrote:  The answer can be found in the second part of my thread...i.e. "in the way they dress and the way they talk"...

I mean what way they talk and what way they dressed that makes the difference?........ Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-10-2021, 12:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Could be because of smell Big Grin

Fully expected you to cover your dept duties. Big Grin

(08-10-2021, 07:11 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Fully expected you to cover your dept duties. Big Grin

Is your leg hair smelly? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-10-2021, 08:10 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is your leg hair smelly? Big Grin

You come smell.

(08-10-2021, 08:11 AM)Sticw Wrote:  You come smell.

After you smell mine Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-10-2021, 08:12 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  After you smell mine Big Grin
Your field of expertise nobody else can takeover. Lol

(08-10-2021, 08:19 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Your field of expertise nobody else can takeover. Lol

You are catching up very fast Big Grin

(07-10-2021, 04:14 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Cause our school brainwashing us we are Singaporean not Chinese since childhood Laughter-144

Also govt tell all Chinese pls speak English only in public

Yes
Chinese sgrean must learn to stand up for Chinese culture and race..
Just like the Indian and Malay. Fighting for minority race..
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

Did i witness racism everywhere? It's inherent in every race due to so many reasons- skin colour, smell, the looks, the size, suspicion, unfriendly neighbour, colleage , distant relative , mad people on the loose, ah beng, ah kow ,ah ter etc

(08-10-2021, 11:34 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Did i witness racism everywhere? It's inherent in every race due to so many reasons-  skin colour, smell, the looks, the size, suspicion, unfriendly neighbour, colleage , distant relative , mad people on the loose, ah beng, ah kow  ,ah ter etc

Exactly, discrimination is everywhere for the longest time, those people kpkb about it on the smallest issues are usually insecure about their own identity and have inferiority complex.