Did Schroder aka oyk aka Yanghua Cause Closure of Sgtalk.org Forum?

(16-10-2023, 06:26 AM)mrclubbie Wrote:  sounds very toxic to me

It is because of lvlrsSTI.  He is well known in the old SgTalk to create multiple user ids to troll members he didn't like, especially PAP supporters.  He also used some of his clones to send PMs to members with all sorts of expletives.

This is what other members said about him.

[Image: lvlrs-STI-cheat.png]

[Image: lvlrs-STI-banned.png]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(05-05-2022, 08:46 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Yes even i was temporarily ban at EdWM (already over)

You had been banned there before?  I don't see a user id called Hfourheypi there wor. Rotfl

Oh you mean this one below?  Aiya, everybody knew that you pretended to be a woman in the old SgTalk but in edmw, you were sibei humsup with your lchlch user id and even wanted to see women dropping their dress wor. Rotfl

Btw, I heard that you HATED Schroder because he and NotDumb (whom you also hated) hantum you for pretending to be a chabor, is that true? NotDumb is not around here anymore, otherwise, I'd ask him if you had been calling members "Hi darling!  Hi dear! (muak muak)"    Rotfl

[Image: H4-H-wants-to-see-dress-drp.png]

(07-05-2022, 11:20 AM)RichDad Wrote:  I remember that incident about Schroder's post on HC. I don't remember him being anti-pap or anti HC so that was likely a mistake. If indeed he is the old goat, even more likely a mistake cos we all know who that old goat is pap die hard fan.

Not so kaypoh to know to know about H4H , OYK or whatever lah.

Yalor, why so kaypoh for what?

So, with your post and more from the old SgTalk members above, this Schroder kor kor is fully exonerated lar. Simi HC simi old goat...sigh!  Just one word:  HC had not seen it necessary to sue him wor.  Why are the 39% (or 30%) whining so loud leh?  Not happy, just LEAVE!   Rolleyes

(16-10-2023, 07:24 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  臭西卡很毒的

尤其是那种用谷歌翻译

来误导他人是汉族

[Image: S66xA.gif]

Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: laugh-emoji.gif]

Oyk here is Multiversal from EDMW

Why this forumer has so many enemies everywhere?

(16-10-2023, 08:51 AM)Oyk Wrote:  我是汉人, 永远都是汉人。   Wink

你说你是西卡人,我们都相信你。你说你是很臭很很很臭,我们更相信啊! nudie

[Image: S6jBE.png]
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(16-10-2023, 09:25 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Yalor, why so kaypoh for what?

So, with your post and more from the old SgTalk members above, this Schroder kor kor is fully exonerated lar. Simi HC simi old goat...sigh!  Just one word:  HC had not seen it necessary to sue him wor.  Why are the 39% (or 30%) whining so loud leh?  Not happy, just LEAVE!   Rolleyes

old still use kor kor?
[Image: S6jB2.gif]
[+] 2 users Like KILLjoy's post

(16-10-2023, 11:59 AM)Intrinion Wrote:  Oyk here is Multiversal from EDMW

Multiversal is currently banned in edmw, hence he's very free to come here disturb ppl.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(16-10-2023, 09:01 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It is because of lvlrsSTI.  He is well known in the old SgTalk to create multiple user ids to troll members he didn't like, especially PAP supporters.  He also used some of his clones to send PMs to members with all sorts of expletives.

This is what other members said about him.

[Image: S6jB9.png]
[+] 2 users Like KILLjoy's post

(16-10-2023, 09:25 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Yalor, why so kaypoh for what?

done just for you im under 20s....

[Image: S6jAX.gif]

(16-10-2023, 09:25 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Rolleyes
thank you people for contributing in not so loving memory of me....

FUCKER USER-OYKFUCKER USER-OYKFUCKER USER-OYKFUCKER USER-OYK

under 20s also....

time to koonz

(16-10-2023, 12:33 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  done just for you im under 20s....

[Image: S6jAX.gif]

[Image: laughing-disbelief.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

alleggsinthebasket
thats the mistake

How come this thread never lock?

https://tinyurl.com/5ee4swju

I see Migrant and Napoleon Bolumpar's nick. So both contributed to sgtalk's closure?

This is yesterday's news, but it still holds our interest until now. We did read the news of sgtalk.org folding abruptly, purportedly caused by some forummers scandalizing the judiciary with scandalous comments like "we've had Kangaroo courts since Day 1" and "the independence of the judiaciary now has become doubtful."

Long before the forum closure, a senior minister laid it on the line to the public: you may criticise a state officeholder, even to the extent of saying he is lousy. We can tolerate that because that's your personal opinion. But if you say he is corrupted, you are making a serious allegation, and need to back your statement up with evidence while we'll investigate the allegation of corruption.

The above were not his exact words. He said something to that effect. Fair enough, we are at liberty to say what we want but we need to know where to draw the line.
[+] 2 users Like S I M T A N's post

(22-10-2023, 12:02 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  This is yesterday's news, but it still holds our interest until now. We did read the news of sgtalk.org folding abruptly, purportedly caused by some forummers scandalizing the judiciary with scandalous comments like "we've had Kangaroo courts since Day 1" and "the independence of the judiaciary now has become doubtful."

Long before the forum closure, a senior minister laid it on the line to the public: you may criticise a state officeholder, even to the extent of saying he is lousy. We can tolerate that because that's your personal opinion. But if you say he is corrupted, you are making a serious allegation, and need to back your statement up with evidence while we'll investigate the allegation of corruption.

The above were not his exact words. He said something to that effect. Fair enough, we are at liberty to say what we want but we need to know where to draw the line.

Well said!  Actually those folks that are constantly vilified here, at least their common sense, morality and heads are still screwed on the right way, unlike those callous Hamas sympathizers  Rolleyes

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(21-10-2023, 05:40 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  https://tinyurl.com/5ee4swju

Prolific skins jin power, one thread can cause a forum to shut down completely

(22-10-2023, 08:32 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Well said!  Actually those folks that are constantly vilified here, at least their common sense, morality and heads are still screwed on the right way, unlike those callous Hamas sympathizers  Rolleyes

A good many people are vilified whether they have their heads screwed on or not, no matter what their beliefs are, no matter which side they support in a conflict or war. The forum is an arena of opposing views where rival groups often engage in a war of words over others' interpretaions of issues at hand. If you are very outspoken, people may react antagonistically to your comments. Holding a moderate position or expressing oneself in moderate or neutral language, however, may invite less hostility.
[+] 2 users Like S I M T A N's post

(22-10-2023, 02:11 PM)potato_wedges Wrote:  Prolific skins jin power, one thread can cause a forum to shut down completely

All it takes is one half-assed remark to sabotage the forum. Imagine a scenario where a thoughtless remark sparks a controversy and draws heavy flak. When it gets out of proportion, the media vultures begin circling and word gets out, raising more eyebrows. Somebody's comments may antagonize others, slanging matches may ensue, a suit may be filed, the forum may go the way of the dodo. Any of those things happening is a real possibility.

(16-10-2023, 12:23 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  [Image: S6jBE.png]

OYK @ CECA chao hai pretending to be Chinese.

Ham kar chan him!

(22-10-2023, 11:59 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  All it takes is one half-assed remark to sabotage the forum. Imagine a scenario where a thoughtless remark sparks a controversy and draws heavy flak. When it gets out of proportion, the media vultures begin circling and word gets out, raising more eyebrows. Somebody's comments may antagonize others, slanging matches may ensue, a suit may be filed, the forum may go the way of the dodo. Any of those things happening is a real possibility.
 EDMW kenna so much more daiji, yet still around leh

(22-10-2023, 11:37 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  A good many people are vilified whether they have their heads screwed on or not, no matter what their beliefs are, no matter which side they support in a conflict or war. The forum is an arena of opposing views where rival groups often engage in a war of words over others' interpretaions of issues at hand. If you are very outspoken, people may react antagonistically to your comments. Holding a moderate position or expressing oneself in moderate or neutral language, however, may invite less hostility.

Talking about nice titties and meow meow will invite less hostility Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Oyk has been on and off attacking other religions in this forum. If he continues to do that, this forum may have to be closed again.

(23-10-2023, 07:34 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Oyk has been on and off attacking other religions in this forum. If he continues to do that, this forum may have to be closed again.

I noticed he has been attacking everyone and every opinion raised by others to impose his warp opinions on others. Think it is best admin ban him permanently to save this forum from closing down.     Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(05-05-2022, 08:59 AM)Schroder85 Wrote:  Hi am the new Schroder85 and wish to clarify that I have nothing to do with that former member oyk or whoever trouble maker. Am also not aware of such person when I registered here. Hope this clears the atmosphere.

U know that name has a bad reputation here but yet still want to chose it. Clear atmosphere also no use.

Proof to us with yr posting bah.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(05-05-2022, 03:14 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Oyk is a very risky forumer. He wil lures and trick forumers in answering his questions. Thereafter, he wil put words into forumers’ mouth. And he wud start threatening tactics by saying all those words wil be put in records. Beware of oyk.
As long as u state facts, his empty threats won't work.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(23-10-2023, 08:07 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  U know that name has a bad reputation here but yet still want to chose it. Clear atmosphere also no use.

Proof to us with yr posting bah.

Tell the OYK CECA chao hai to fug off back to his jamban shite hole.  That's the only thing his shit brains can understand.