Did Schroder aka oyk aka Yanghua Cause Closure of Sgtalk.org Forum?

(20-10-2023, 08:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Watching the video of stress he faces....if he remains single I think his life is much smoother.
(20-10-2023, 10:01 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Life will be smoother for Singaporeans and future generations of Singaporeans if you remain single and don't pass your genes down.  If you go make four or five SgBufflets, rubber stamps of your badself, that would be four or five more retards who vote unwisely for the wrong party like the one which has members who tell rape stories.

We don't need whiners like you.  And more whiners from you.  We can replace your genes which will soon enter middle age (age 40 to 59) with superior ones from import.  Singapore will not become barren with nobody to live, work, and play here.  Orh Luak can vanish but mala will flourish.  No worries.  We will retain our Han identity as the Han language is still being spoken, and even spoken to a much higher level of proficiency nao. Rolleyes

Laughing Laughing

(20-10-2023, 09:51 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Your whining about civilians! civilian! civilian! shows how naïve you are. I wonder if you had been exempted from doing NS because you have a medical condition which is why you are unable to find a woman to marry, and a job....and you seem to not know military strategies.  Or you could be a low-ranking LCP or CPL, so strategy is not your job, you are just some infantryman and CHARGE when ordered to. Rolleyes

Laughing Laughing

(18-10-2023, 12:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Are Uyghurs Chinese?  How about Tibetans?
The answer is YES.  They are Chinese, but not Hans.

Is LW a Chinese?  How about Goh Chok Tong?  Nope.  Both are not.  They are Han Singaporeans. Rolleyes

(18-10-2023, 12:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am so proud our family is the only Han in Singapore.
My mother and I got this Fücking award representing the Hans
Mother & Son Reunion

Laughing Laughing

(09-08-2023, 10:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am just saying that I am a Singaporean, and I am not a Chinese. My race is Han if you want to know. My ancestors were Hans who hailed from China during the Qing Dynasty. I believe yours too...even though you don't know how to speak 汉语。 Rolleyes

(09-08-2023, 11:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Let me say this for the last time: the Old Guards screwed it up. They should not have 'Chinese' printed in the IC.

Chinese is a nationality, and that's what is understood by 8 billion peepur around the world.

Chinese is not a race, which only Han sinkies take it to mean.

3.5 million sinkies don't have the right to tell the world that 75% of them are Chinese when they are not. You can write whatever you want on your IC but who cares? If you go to China, just make susre you know where you have to line up... Rolleyes

Laughing Laughing

(11-08-2023, 11:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  CECA chee-bye very smelly. I didn't "try". My dog did and it vomited from the CCB smell.  Rotfl

Laughing Laughing

(23-10-2023, 02:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Yanghua aka Oyk is such a quarrelsome figure, everyone knows how he quarrelled with almost everyone in the old forum causing Sgtalk.org to close down, and now he finds a few more persons to quarrel with brother Observer and Killjoy are not alone.

He claims he is a Han Sporean Chinese (very funny, nobody will say that in Spore), in reality he is just a Ceca from Northern India, he’s real name is Rajesh, he learned Chinese at high school and likes to show off his Chinese skill here in the forum.🫢🤭😅🤣🤣🤣

Laughing Laughing

(16-10-2023, 08:51 AM)Oyk Wrote:  我是 nudie

[Image: S6PP0.gif]

nice knowing you

(24-10-2023, 12:20 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Two certainties: 1) Men will be drooling over bosomy females and sweet fanny. 2) Small talk about titillating ladies along with other anodyne topics like the weather, songs and foods is not likely to bother or offend anyone except for maybe prudish folks and those finding such lowbrow tittle-tattle not to their taste. Heaven forbid that forum discussion should sink to the lowest common denominator.

From the way forum discourses are panning out, many posters appear to revel in intellectually stimulating debates and tough talk. Quite a bit of talkers can be found in the tempestuous threads pertaining to politics, wars, trade wars and other engrossing subjects where many seem to get a charge out of bandying words with their interlocutors. Some take delight in challenging their interlocutors with difficult questions, making clever retorts or making them feel they're not up to scratch.

Sweet fanny may occasionally share the limelight with other popular topics, but it is the higherbrow, meaty threads that have longer staying power, patronized by tough talkers who are at their best when the heat is on.

Bro BJ, you no horse run ahhhh. Your written Engrish sibei tokong. You are likely very articulate and vocal too.

I ish small small fry huan.  Ish kindergarten skool dropout.  No write Engrish like you huan Big Grin

I only know how to lick and eat meow meow  Confused

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(23-10-2023, 07:34 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Oyk has been on and off attacking other religions in this forum. If he continues to do that, this forum may have to be closed again.

If and whenever I quote the bible, unbelievers like you will say I am attacking other religions lor.

Jesus said:  I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  No one comes to the Father but by Me.

No one
But by....?
Me.

Who's Me?
Jesus.
Not Laozi. Not Buddha.

If forum closes because of what you want, then close jiu close lor.  MYBFD. nudie

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(23-10-2023, 02:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Yanghua aka Oyk is such a quarrelsome figure, everyone knows how he quarrelled with almost everyone in the old forum causing Sgtalk.org to close down, and now he finds a few more persons to quarrel with brother Observer and Killjoy are not alone.

He claims he is a Han Sporean Chinese (very funny, nobody will say that in Spore), in reality he is just a Ceca from Northern India, he’s real name is Rajesh, he learned Chinese at high school and likes to show off his Chinese skill here in the forum.🫢🤭😅🤣🤣🤣

Since you used one of your clones "Observer" to revive this post, let me correct you.

1.  I am not simi ranjiao Yanghua whom I heard was vastly popular..  Please do not flatter me. I am just a run-of-the-mill member....very simpur, very common, very ordinary.   Wink

2.  I never said I am a Han Singaporean Chinese.

I do not even write Singaporean Chinese or Singapore Chinese, making Singaporean or Singapore the adjective and Chinese the noun.  I would write Chinese Singaporean if you want to insist that "Chinese" is a race which I disagree.  

Chinese is not a race, it's a nationality.

My race is Han, so I am a Han Singaporean.  The noun is Singaporean not Han and certainly not Chinese.

If you still don't get it, I'd suggest you sign up with the British Council-----------Basic English. Rolleyes

(21-10-2023, 05:40 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  https://tinyurl.com/5ee4swju

[Image: Sg-Talk-close-reason.png]

(22-10-2023, 12:02 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  This is yesterday's news, but it still holds our interest until now. We did read the news of sgtalk.org folding abruptly, purportedly caused by some forummers scandalizing the judiciary with scandalous comments like "we've had Kangaroo courts since Day 1" and "the independence of the judiaciary now has become doubtful."

Long before the forum closure, a senior minister laid it on the line to the public: you may criticise a state officeholder, even to the extent of saying he is lousy. We can tolerate that because that's your personal opinion. But if you say he is corrupted, you are making a serious allegation, and need to back your statement up with evidence while we'll investigate the allegation of corruption.

The above were not his exact words. He said something to that effect. Fair enough, we are at liberty to say what we want but we need to know where to draw the line.

The owner of that forum probably wanted to remain anonymous.   So, the investigation by the Home Affairs Ministry of the defamatory post about "kangaroo court" shrunk his manhood faster than a Bangkok surgeon's scalpel.

So he closed down the forum in the hope that his identity would not be exposed.  Only he knows why, but I would speculate that his high paying day job would be in jeopardy lor.  The forum was probably his hobby and hopefully, a lucrative sideline with advertising revenue rolling in but his day job was too precious for him to lose it. Tiobor?

But the oppies who I was told hated Schroder for posting hard truths to rebut their lies about PAP tried to cook up more lies to get Schroder into some trouble.  Just read some of the above comments, check the posters, and check their other posts.  All are oppies!  The 39% chao oppies.   Rolleyes

Never mind.  We are all now satisfied that the forum was not and never closed down because of Schroder, whomever this kor kor might be.   Love

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(20-10-2023, 09:51 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I wonder if you had been exempted from doing NS because you have a medical condition which is why you are unable to find a woman to marry, and a job....and you seem to not know military strategies.  Or you could be a low-ranking LCP or CPL, so strategy is not your job, you are just some infantryman and CHARGE when ordered to. Rolleyes

(20-10-2023, 08:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Watching the video of stress he faces....if he remains single I think his life is much smoother.
(20-10-2023, 10:01 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Life will be smoother for Singaporeans and future generations of Singaporeans if you remain single and don't pass your genes down.  If you go make four or five SgBufflets, rubber stamps of your badself, that would be four or five more retards who vote unwisely for the wrong party like the one which has members who tell rape stories.

We don't need whiners like you.  And more whiners from you.  We can replace your genes which will soon enter middle age (age 40 to 59) with superior ones from import.  Singapore will not become barren with nobody to live, work, and play here.  Orh Luak can vanish but mala will flourish.  No worries.  We will retain our Han identity as the Han language is still being spoken, and even spoken to a much higher level of proficiency nao. Rolleyes

(18-10-2023, 01:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What does a godless person, an unbeliever understand?   Rolleyes
It's like fücking my mother the pleasure is beyond description

Is LW a Chinese?  How about Goh Chok Tong?  Nope.  Both are not.  They are Han Singaporeans. Rolleyes

(18-10-2023, 10:41 AM)Oyk Wrote:  In the beginning, there were just God and Adam and Eve, and the rest of His creation.  There were not candles, no religious robes, no head gear, no 7th Month, no Friday prayers, no chanting of sutras, no nothing.  Just God and His creation.
Religion is man trying to find God because deep inside he knows...he can feel......that there is a higher power, a Creator, God, for why the Earth works according to mathematical and scientific laws.  Christianity is God reaching down to Man calling him to come back and be reconciled with Him.

(18-10-2023, 12:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Please do not insult Buddha.

(18-10-2023, 12:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  As I had been elevated to the high honour of being a CECA, do you think I would insult an Indian prince?  Rolleyes
This is not what we Hans do.  As a matter of fact Hans are very proud motherfückers. We hold yearly mother fücking competition our family have a few awards 
I speak for myself.  Perhaps you can tell us what Han Malaysians practise
My brother and I got one award each fücking our mother
We are so proud we display them prominently so you can see the moment you enter the hall

(18-10-2023, 12:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am so proud our family is the only Han in Singapore.
My mother and I got this Fücking award representing the Hans
Mother & Son Reunion

Laughing Laughing

(24-10-2023, 08:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If and whenever I quote the bible, unbelievers like you will say I am attacking other religions lor.

Jesus said:  I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  No one comes to the Father but by Me.

No one
But by....?
Me.

Who's Me?
Jesus.
Not Laozi. Not Buddha.

If forum closes because of what you want, then close jiu close lor.  MYBFD. nudie

It will be best that you quote your religion without referring to others. Instead, u used words such as "Buddha and Muhammad need Jesus" which is not found in the Bible. I've found you before that this is how wars are started. Dun believe? I challenge you to write to straits times and declare that Buddha needs Jesus.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(24-10-2023, 11:38 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It will be best that you quote your religion without referring to others. Instead, u used words such as "Buddha and Muhammad need Jesus" which is not found in the Bible. I've found you before that this is how wars are started. Dun believe? I challenge you to write to straits times and declare that Buddha needs Jesus.
He thinks he has the 免死金牌 just because he always shout that he is a PAP supporter.

(24-10-2023, 11:38 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It will be best that you quote your religion without referring to others. Instead, u used words such as "Buddha and Muhammad need Jesus" which is not found in the Bible. I've found you before that this is how wars are started. Dun believe? I challenge you to write to straits times and declare that Buddha needs Jesus.

'For all ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

Challenge that.  Rolleyes

Oh yes, since you don't like names to be mentioned, I shall let you figure out what ALL means.  Rolleyes

[Image: hTYAOR5.png]

It's blasphemous!

It breaches The Maintenance of Religious Harmony Act
https://tinyurl.com/yuc4mbtl

and Article 15 of the Constitution of Singapore
https://dbpedia.org/page/Article_15_of_t..._Singapore

(24-10-2023, 11:54 AM)Clyde Wrote:  He thinks he has the 免死金牌 just because he always shout that he is a PAP supporter.

Your mother told you that?  Rolleyes

(24-10-2023, 01:28 PM)Dan Wrote:  [Image: hTYAOR5.png]

It's blasphemous!

It breaches The Maintenance of Religious Harmony Act
https://tinyurl.com/yuc4mbtl

and Article 15 of the Constitution of Singapore 
https://dbpedia.org/page/Article_15_of_t..._Singapore

For once you didn't post your Bwahahahaha 

What a hypocrite you are! Talking about blasphemy when you don't even know its meaning.  Rolleyes

(24-10-2023, 01:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Your mother told you that?  Rolleyes

Lost your argument, father,  mother,  grandmother, grandfather all come out Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(24-10-2023, 09:35 AM)eOyk Wrote:  The owner of that forum probably wanted to remain anonymous.   So, the investigation by the Home Affairs Ministry of the defamatory post about "kangaroo court" shrunk his manhood faster than a Bangkok surgeon's scalpel.

So he closed down the forum in the hope that his identity would not be exposed.  Only he knows why, but I would speculate that his high paying day job would be in jeopardy lor.  The forum was probably his hobby and hopefully, a lucrative sideline with advertising revenue rolling in but his day job was too precious for him to lose it. Tiobor?

But the oppies who I was told hated Schroder for posting hard truths to rebut their lies about PAP tried to cook up more lies to get Schroder into some trouble.  Just read some of the above comments, check the posters, and check their other posts.  All are oppies!  The 39% chao oppies.   Rolleyes

Never mind.  We are all now satisfied that the forum was not and never closed down because of Schroder, whomever this kor kor might be.   Love

You have a fertile mind. Your own pet theory about the forum owner shutting it down hurriedly to keep his high paying job adds another piece of the puzzle. Such things never crossed my mind. Yeah, fear of losing his job is a possible motive for shuttering the forum since the investigation into this case of bringing the justice system into ill repute could have ceased with its closure.

We'll never know the true nature of the situation until he comes in to explain the whys and wherefores of the closure. He could have held a steady job with a good income, but he was really a frustrated man owning and operating a forum.

Rarely, if ever, do we see the authorities initiating an investigation into a comment posted by a forummer, and there are countless posted daily by online forummers, mind you. For them to have zeroed in on a post or two says a lot for the remark. That remark was quickly condemned in the court of public opinion. If you ask me, a tarnished 'house' of the judiciary, aka kangaroo court, is equivalent to a house of ill repute, aka brothel, whorehouse.

Those who have been keeping track of the Schroder saga for over 2 years now know he wasn't the cause of that forum's demise. For one thing, the forum was still functioning for several months after he was permanently banned. For another, news about the investigation broke in the aftermath of the Schroder incident. This time the court was a target of slander, leading to an investigation by the Ministry of Home Affairs.

As I mentioned earlier, Schroder wasn't your average forummer. The resurrection of this thread is testiment to the huge reputation - good or bad - he'd established. Another equally formidable forummer was Smickno. Like Schroder, he was made of tougher stuff. It takes nerves of steel to fight for a cause. Those who had crossed swords with him knew he wasn't someone to mess with, and they wouldn't want to get on his bad side. I have a sneaking feeling Smickno is Schroder's kor kor-in-arms.

last time sgtalk was a busy forum....
look at it now

quite obivous why i was banned from HWZ.... here at the moment, no traffic, so no threat

so called money buys class FOOkers are FOOking small

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(25-10-2023, 07:11 AM)wendychan Wrote:  last time sgtalk was a busy forum....
look at it now

quite obivous  why i was banned from HWZ.... here at the moment, no  traffic,  so no threat

why HWZ banned you ?

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(25-10-2023, 07:11 AM)wendychan Wrote:  last time sgtalk was a busy forum....
look at it now

quite obivous  why i was banned from HWZ.... here at the moment, no  traffic,  so no threat

As traffic goes down, expect to see a corresponding decrease in bickering which in turn poses less of a threat to the forum's longevity. It's not always as it seems. A nice and quiet discussion can turn into a heated debate with recriminations flying back and forth when debaters like fundamentalists and hardcore supporters burst on the scene to beat the crap out of each other. It's rather quiet right now. The calm before the storm?

(26-10-2023, 01:07 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  As traffic goes down, expect to see a corresponding decrease in bickering which in turn poses less of a threat to the forum's longevity. It's not always as it seems. A nice and quiet discussion can turn into a heated debate with recriminations flying back and forth when debaters like fundamentalists and hardcore supporters burst on the scene to beat the crap out of each other. It's rather quiet right now. The calm before the storm?

Thinking Thinking Thinking