Don’t be a xia suay and an idiot when shopping in M’sia
Thumbs Down 

Man urges Singaporeans to 'stop showing off' when shopping in Malaysia

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...g-malaysia

8Umbrella Umbrella

See cheap things happy mah..

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

This guy looks like sgbutt's idol, Mr Loo. One with more hair.

This guy is Handbag Loo for sure. Did he just get punched? Look at his face.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

The pot calling the kettle black ?

Most of his feature video in malaysia, he is the one keep calling cheap cheap cheap whether it is food or his landed house thus he is the grand master of the show off

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

Heng ah. I never shop in JB..🤣🤣🤣
He call everyone shopping in JB a Birdman 🤭

Not everyone go JB to eat and shop. Some go in for massages and hanky panky business.

One of sgbuffet's many idols Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Is he trying to talk down so that he can continue to enjoy the cheap shopping or just another attention seeker?  Rotfl

Ah hypocrites , whereas he talk about buying landed house in MY because is CHEAP Than in SG.

never know now Loo go so Low ball wanna create " Drama " to make himself famous thus aid his business and wife handbag business...

(02-11-2023, 02:49 PM)Tp1acebo Wrote:  This guy is Handbag Loo for sure.  Did he just get punched?  Look at his face.

Maybe the medicine he took for his skin

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Ok, so he's ah loo. Looks very different now. I thought he looks better when he's botak.

What happened to this clown? He looks like shit in this picture. Probably got roughened up by JHK when he goes around JB singing chip chip chip.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(02-11-2023, 01:53 PM)klat Wrote:  Man urges Singaporeans to 'stop showing off' when shopping in Malaysia

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...g-malaysia

This is exactly the sort of silly antic that not only harms yourself but also spoil the market for everyone else.

You go to a place notorious for high crime rate and constantly declare that you are so rich that you find things there dirt cheap, can you really blame anyone when you get mugged or stopped for bribes?

Also this does your fellow Singaporeans no good as it simply encourages the shop owners to further jack up prices to chop carrot heads. A lot of places frequented by Singaporeans in Johor are now charging exorbitant prices by Malaysian standards because of such behaviour.

(02-11-2023, 05:02 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  This is exactly the sort of silly antic that not only harms yourself but also spoil the market for everyone else.

You go to a place notorious for high crime rate and constantly declare that you are so rich that you find things there dirt cheap, can you really blame anyone when you get mugged or stopped for bribes?

Also this does your fellow Singaporeans no good as it simply encourages the shop owners to further jack up prices to chop carrot heads. A lot of places frequented by Singaporeans in Johor are now charging exorbitant prices by Malaysian standards because of such behaviour.

Msia govt is to blame becuz they cannot make a country with rich resources to prosper with good currency like SGD. So Msian LL lor. But they no need pay COE, only pay subsidized petrol so still not so bad only eat and use more expensive. Eat lesser buy lesser lor. Then drive car eat wind as and when you like enjoy the scenary of kampong and mountains etc. Next year CNY going back in to listen to kampong chicken and stream flowing sound.

Ah loo is damn xia suay lor..
Trying too hard to curry the Malaysian Market..🤣

(02-11-2023, 05:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  Msia govt is to blame becuz they cannot make a country with rich resources to prosper with good currency like SGD. So Msian LL lor. But they no need pay COE, only pay subsidized petrol so still not so bad only eat and use more expensive. Eat lesser buy lesser lor. Then drive car eat wind as and when you like enjoy the scenary of kampong and mountains etc. Next year CNY going back in to listen to kampong chicken and stream flowing sound.

Haha as a Singaporean I'm not complaining about their crappy government as long as the MYR continues to depreciate. It's just that such idiotic behavior by fellow Sinkies literally cost me money as I could have gotten things even cheaper. This irks me to no end.

(02-11-2023, 03:10 PM)sgh Wrote:  Not everyone go JB to eat and shop. Some go in for massages and hanky panky business.

Your granddaughter is there?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-11-2023, 05:19 PM)Observer Wrote:  My granddaughter is there. Her meow meow very juicy. Laughing

(02-11-2023, 05:19 PM)Observer Wrote:  My mother keeps saying that Oyk is her grandpa! 

Bwahahahaha! 

Rotfl

At first I thot Handbag Loo Loo kena mugged that's why he made this video. He certainly looks like he was roughened up in the beedio Laughing

(02-11-2023, 05:19 PM)Observer Wrote:  I asked my mother who my father is. She said she cannot remember because got so many customers hor she also dunno which one.  Smile

(02-11-2023, 05:19 PM)Observer Wrote:  Bwahahahaha!

My granddaughter
https://i.ibb.co/4ts8ZVw/fame-forummer.jpg

Really hypocrites to max been expose. EPIC ownself he always claim buy Milk power from MY is CHEAP always tell others he used to buy milk power from MY Feed his kids in his video always mention buy panadol also is CHEAP in MY than buying in SG.

Last is buy landed house in MY , LOL now can tell others don't " Xia Suay "

I think he MORE ' Xia Suay " claim already reach 1 million mark , claim no problem buy landed house, buy condo , car BUT IN MY ??? WHY NOT IN SG SINCE YOU claim " see my CPF SO RICH ".

Is idiot equal to Haolian?