Dow futures may plunge sharply 9:30pm tonight

10ya yield continues to fall
[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-10-at-22-14-02-US-10-...ng-com.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-10-at-22-26-48-Foreig...ON-API.png]

SGD as currency
[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-10-at-22-31-24-usd-sg...Search.png]

(10-11-2022, 10:14 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  wonder if it will cover gap 1? 
anyway thanks for your analysis!
i'm still keeping my longs.

U follow skyjuice too?

Unfortunately, the anticipated sharp plunge didn't happen!!!  

(10-11-2022, 10:31 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Unfortunately, the anticipated sharp plunge didn't happen!!!  

Thank goodness................. nudie

(10-11-2022, 10:28 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  U follow skyjuice too?

you and Revealer same person?

(10-11-2022, 10:31 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Unfortunately, the anticipated sharp plunge didn't happen!!!  

May I know who anticipated sharp plunge?

My chart said otherwise, One look at it, was so clear and vivid like the mystical crystal ball

Only the blind, gullible and ignorant will imagine a plunge, a sharp plunge some more, must be snorting pot

Big Grin

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-10-at-22-40-10-DXY-U-...-Watch.png]

(10-11-2022, 10:41 PM)singlon Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2022-11-10-at-22-40-10-DXY-U-...-Watch.png]

That is good news.......... Clapping

No lah, what he meant was plunge upwards.

That is the difference

(10-11-2022, 10:52 PM)Stoki Wrote:  No lah, what he meant was plunge upwards.

That is the difference
It is shoot upwards and plunge downwards........ Laughing

Wow before 9-30pm all so quiet not a single wise guy diaper to forecast,
Once the result come out all horse back cannon to say this and that.

Like what Mark Twain once said things are hard to predict especially if it’s about the future.....

But to predict the past perfectly is trivial.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

Ah Butt got gut to make a call before market opened, and not after!   
for this, i give him Thumbsup  Big Grin

Plunge upwards Sad Big Grin

Aiyo, ah butt why your predictions always wrong one?

(10-11-2022, 03:21 PM)forum456 Wrote:  you are a born genius !

Nasdaq Composite
+592.32 (+5.72%)  today
10 Nov, 10:08 am GMT-5

(10-11-2022, 11:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Aiyo, ah butt why your predictions always wrong one?

Reverse indicator mah!  Clapping

(10-11-2022, 11:11 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Reverse indicator mah!  Clapping

That was what his followers said in CNA forum Wink

(10-11-2022, 11:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wow before 9-30pm all so quiet not a single wise guy diaper to forecast,

Like what Mark Twain once said things are hard to predict especially if it’s about the future.....

Fucktard... just admit you are wrong. Apologize to everyone !!! Clapping

Smile

He said plunge sharply....instead surge up aggressively. 

Butt ...you better cover your big backside next time by saying caveat emptor. 

Don't be kay kiang.

heng I day trade only, make/loss $500 and run everyday. dun be greedy or false hope in this MKT, hold overnite can die

wow. Dow fut chiong up like crazy.

(10-11-2022, 11:29 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Where is Notdumb

He LONG HSI cfd

If he still holding, up $15K

With his 2 lots HKD 50 contracts

Unlikely lah

It's too far down when he placed it and too distant in the past with all the ripples in-between

High chance he would have closed them or stopped out

(10-11-2022, 03:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Another bad inflation report on the way......
Better be prepared....

Only a gullible abject retard would attempt to predict the direction of DOW six hours before major announcement

Based on what? Based on how hard your dick grow or shrunk during that time issit?

Can you stop insulting my intelligence?

(10-11-2022, 11:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wow before 9-30pm all so quiet not a single wise guy diaper to forecast,

You pretend to be blind issit, SgBluff?

I took my trades within 1/2 an hour before the announcement and that is the way to predict which way the DOW will go, you df

[Image: pUte5FV.png]

Besides, did you issue challenge to me before this CPI announcement? I remember the last time I challenge you, you went chicken turtle

You will always be a chicken turtle, for this is your destiny, just humbly accept it, and please go change your nick, dun think you should call yourself Buffett this, or Buffett that

You dun have it, you understand? If you know, you know, it is what it is

This is your cowardly style, I know.....slippery eel and will never admit you dun have the special DNA

You think IAM here to have a dick size challenge with you issit? Or how much further I can shoot than you issit?

If you really insist to have a trade duel with me, issue me the official challenge and make sure you are willing to pay the heavy price of losing

You dare or not? Come clean, yaya SgBluff, no need to give yourself excuses like market cannot predict, this sheet or that sheet

When IAM sparring at 3rd dan level, you're still wearing that wimpy yellow belt, so know your place in the trading hierarchy, dun yaya, be humble

IAM The ORACLE

The ORACLE has spoken

Read this post if you still think you're a better trader than me, can you show what predictions you have made that have seriously come true? They dun call you the reverse indicator without reasons, you know

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Guys-IAM-looki...ng-Messiah

Too many times you're been wrong, just too many times....haizz

SMH

At the same time, read this post too, it's for your own good, lest you live the rest of your life without wakening up and full of regrets at your own death bed

For your own good ok, SgBluff

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-People-if-you-...e-yourself

(10-11-2022, 10:14 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  wonder if it will cover gap 1? 
anyway thanks for your analysis!
i'm still keeping my longs.

Gap closed.

[Image: 49-E97536-EFEF-4-C9-D-A97-A-40-D158-AFDC52.jpg]

(11-11-2022, 06:05 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  [Image: 49-E97536-EFEF-4-C9-D-A97-A-40-D158-AFDC52.jpg]

Fools rush in situation....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.