1M65 : Mr Loo has drawn followers into a deadcat bounce, I think he is dead wrong!

(28-08-2022, 09:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Go and check Buffett track record during the Volker years ...when ut was all doom and gloom you find those were among his best years.
But buffett has endless bullets. We don't. If u have spare money that can afford to sink in to something and wait for 5 to 10 years, then can do it the buffett way.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(28-08-2022, 01:22 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  But buffett has endless bullets. We don't. If u have spare money that can afford to sink in to something and wait for 5 to 10 years, then can do it the buffett way.

This is why " Disclaimer those Tiny fine words is NOT for fun"

come investment,

Already tell you before hand, ONLY INVEST IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE

(28-08-2022, 12:00 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  LOL , his followers should get their pitch fork to bbq Mr Loo Rotfl

Laughter-13Laughter-13Laughter-13

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Confirm recession liao.the chart had big fat pin bar.

(28-08-2022, 12:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Loo Will continue claim LONG TERM , LONG TERM lol....

aiya profits quick to take, loses becum long term. all guru are like that

Hahaha. Just feel like laughing

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(28-08-2022, 02:00 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya profits quick to take, loses becum long term. all guru are like that

this Loo will just continues say he for " Long term " he will show S&P500 historical chart

Obviously as I already mention is part and parcel of the market, SURELY S&P500 will bullish BUT no body know but one thing for sure surely will go up or else how to keep moving.

(28-08-2022, 01:22 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  But buffett has endless bullets. We don't. If u have spare money that can afford to sink in to something and wait for 5 to 10 years, then can do it the buffett way.

Why people make this all into a mystery my money comes from selling stocks I hold ....just a few months back  I sold off iFast the stock went up 10x but I sold at 7x when it came.down from the peak.  I sold everything  in 2 days and use the money to buy other  stocks and some of it for my expenses. I made so many postings on iFast as I accumulated below $1 ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

if you hv one or multiple stable sources of income, ofc long term is not a problem and very likely you'll make money.

if that's the case, why still need to monitor the market daily and listen to the youtube goondos talking nonsense?

(28-08-2022, 02:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if you hv one or multiple stable sources of income, ofc long term is not a problem and very likely you'll make money.

if that's the case, why still need to monitor the market daily and listen to the youtube goondos talking nonsense?

When crash occurs, claim it is daily up and down and are just noises

Yet when buying, buy high because think it is the bottom and when actual bottom comes, dare not buy as think will go down further

In between, give ownself excuses why the short term trades become magically a long term investments

Let's face it

If you have it, you have it
If you know, you know

If not, just say time in market better than time the market

But meanwhile survive on porridge, roti prata and the occasional D14 or MS durains and wear sarong because no more money to buy underwear

(28-08-2022, 09:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He kept investing in the S&P500 as it rose
This looks like a dead cat. If he is wrong his 60,000 followers will be very angry 

I thought it would wiser for him to advocate regular investing, time in the market not timing the market.
For ordinary investors  it is best not to be caught up jn daily and weekly gyration of the market...

Just put 1000 or 2000 depending on your income jnto the market on a monthly basis.dont keep looking at the market jts probably a waste of time....

If he had advocated RSP, he wouldn't even have 100 followers, much less 60k. Why would anyone follow a guy who just makes one post on the 15th of every month telling you to invest $1,000?

Today FED raise rate to 3.25.

By year end the rate will be 4.5%.

When risk free rate is 4.5%, S&P500 has to drop to 3200.

If recession down below 2800 is possible.

Instead of defending what he predicted, Loo must tell his followers of the risk.

All these risks are coming true.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

How come got so many gila gurus?
Loo, Khoo , Fools
If anyone knew what the market is going to do tomorrow. He will be richer than warren buffett by now!