Enemies of Israel will face the curse of God

not correct
Jesus himself said: Those who say they j. e w but are not not
They r Zionists murder children

(10-12-2023, 12:16 PM)winbig Wrote:  According to the Bible, all humans are descendants of Adam and Eve. So what makes descendants of Abraham superior to all the other races, like Chinese, Indians, etc? Or did the descendants of Abraham modify the Bible to make themselves superior to all others?
Ishmael was born and brought up in Abraham's household. Some 13 years later, however, Sarah conceived Isaac, with whom God established his covenant. Isaac became Abraham's sole heir, and Ishmael and Hagar were banished to the desert, though God promised that Ishmael would raise up a great nation of his own.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

we understand Yahweh is one of the elohims
let us US make Man in OUR image.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(10-12-2023, 08:35 AM)TopSage Wrote:  We cannot deny Israel did many wrongs, but...
Enemies of Israel will fight against the real God. 
If the Arab listen to the bible and love Israel, they would have been more powerful than America

The Arab countries have learned from history that Israel will overcome all the odds to defeat them.  Hamas are the latest group of enemies to feel the wrath of God. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(10-12-2023, 01:59 PM)Hope Wrote:  Quran has only one Version from Alaska to Australia.Quran has 114 chapters and 6236 verses.it is not book of myths, legends,Fairy tales.
It teaches guidance to humanity.It has science, finance, law,business, history and many other.

The question is why this religion has raised so many extremists who murder in the name of their faith?

(11-12-2023, 06:08 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You don't believe the Bible meh? Thinking It's the Word of God written by men lah! Big Grin God spoke men wrote lah!

Waleneh, believe lai zsm? Heaven got wifi or not?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(11-12-2023, 11:51 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Waleneh, believe lai zsm? Heaven got wifi or not?

Believe in Jesus you will go to heaven lah! Big Grin Don't say no warning to you hor!

(11-12-2023, 07:19 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why dun god write the bible but instead talked and let others wrote har?    Thinking

The 10 Commandments were written by God Himself lah! Big Grin You don't believe meh? Thinking

(11-12-2023, 11:55 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Believe in Jesus you will go to heaven lah! Big Grin Don't say no warning to you hor!

No wifi you aso want to go? No tv, no hawker center... can do what?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(11-12-2023, 11:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  The 10 Commandments were written by God Himself lah! Big Grin You don't believe meh? Thinking

I dunno lah but I am not convince at all? Sounds like crap to me.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(11-12-2023, 11:59 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No wifi you aso want to go? No tv, no hawker center... can do what?

I want to go to heaven but not sure can go or not leh! Big Grin Not up to me to decide leh!

(11-12-2023, 12:04 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I dunno lah but I am not convince at all? Sounds like crap to me.    Big Grin

You have the right not to believe lah! Big Grin

(11-12-2023, 12:14 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I want to go to heaven but not sure can go or not leh! Big Grin Not up to me to decide leh!
You ex-paikia want to go heaven ah? Cheo si lang.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(11-12-2023, 12:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You ex-paikia want to go heaven ah? Cheo si lang.      Big Grin

Cannot suka suka go hor! Big Grin

singlion got ever read Jesus tok abt j ew and were not.
He did hint they were not chosen my studyboy feelers came out like a snail.
He said gentiles can be the chosen IMHO.
Evil is 1000% murder children chosen people my hongkong foot.

(11-12-2023, 11:10 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The question is why this religion has raised so many extremists who murder in the name of their faith?

There are evidently many extremist groups in the region infamous for instability and violent conflicts. Those groups of people that support or use violence to achieve ideological or religious goals that include terrorism and other forms of communal and politically motivated violence. In the process they give their religion a bad name.

It's something of a shock to read that Jesus was extremist. His deeds, however, were mercifully free of violence in the other sense of the word. According to Martin Luther King Jr who famously said people were extremists for hate or for love, for the preservation of injustice or for the extension of justice. He said, quote, “In that dramatic scene on Calvary's hill, three men were crucified for the same crime - the crime of extremism. Two were extremists for immorality and thus fell below their environment. The other, Jesus Christ, was an extremist for love, truth and goodness, and thereby rose above his environment."
[+] 2 users Like S I M T A N's post

(11-12-2023, 12:14 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I want to go to heaven but not sure can go or not leh! Big Grin Not up to me to decide leh!

Salvation is in your hand, if that's what you're referring to. All you've got to do is go down on your knees, beg for forgiveness and wear the helmet of salvation, courtesy of Christ. No intellectual effort is needed; just childlike faith and simplicity will suffice.

No sins are unpardonable - from thieving to adultery, from a little white lie to cold-blooded murder. No sins are greater than the sin of unbelief. That's because God is only reachable by faith. According to the Gospel truth, without faith, it's impossible to please God.
[+] 3 users Like S I M T A N's post

Religion is like dat
unlike science
meaning CRABB

(11-12-2023, 12:20 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Cannot suka suka go hor! Big Grin

If cannot go heaven then how? Must go hell or other choices?

There are doomsayers who are very much given to warning the pagans and freethinkers of the punishment of hell. More often than not, their message that's full of fire and brimstone only serves to irritate the nonbelievers and would ironically defeat the purpose of trying to convert them to their faith.

Enter the bearers of glad tidings whose underlying theme is God's love for us all, whose testimonies are often first-person narrations of how God has transformed their wretched lives and changed their outlook on life and the world to one verging on the positive. They lay particular emphasis on the transformative power of God's love and want to share it with others. Salvation is free for the asking. These evangelical Christians are among the most zealous proselytizers of religion as they set out to evangelize the world. Not surprisingly, they have become the pet peeves of many unbelievers.

(10-12-2023, 02:55 PM)Hope Wrote:  Did you hear it from residents of Gaza?I don’t know term shield is correct as No-one died during gun battle.as to my knowledge 
Most of them died when their houses were bombed from sky.

By refusing to let the people  leave  , the fighters had their shields.
Later,  some fled together with the people. 

Imo , Israel will never be able to be rid of Hamas or other terrorist groups.
[+] 1 user Likes Ahnya's post

zionists after spent a SUm bombing thinking they get GAZA oil and gas bonanza now get short-changed by Putin
PetroDola get booted out and POO in Dola will go down hard.
Just like the west morking bird events Putin can do one too.

(10-12-2023, 07:33 AM)TopSage Wrote:  Dun play play okay

Genesis 12:3 - God says he will curse those who curse Abraham and his descendants (the Israelites).

- Exodus 23:22 - God says "my angel will go ahead of you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites and Jebusites, and I will wipe them out." These were the tribes inhabiting the promised land.

that is a lied, God is LOVE,, God dont kills!!!!!!!! God is mercy, that why he send his son to dies for us,,

the old testament is all lied.

(13-12-2023, 01:26 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  By refusing to let the people  leave  , the fighters had their shields.
Later,  some fled together with the people. 

Imo , Israel will never be able to be rid of Hamas or other terrorist groups.

Why you always so stewpig?

Hamas is not a terrorist group, you clown

Until UN Security Council says it is a terrorist group, it is not

(13-12-2023, 05:20 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why you always so stewpig?
Hamas is not a terrorist group, you clown
Until UN Security Council says it is a terrorist group, it is not

You sound like the Malaysian politician who claimed that stealing is NOT stealing unless one is caught.  LOL!

(12-12-2023, 08:42 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If cannot go heaven then how? Must go hell or other choices?

Go home to sleep unless your wife makes life there hell as well.  LOL!

(11-12-2023, 11:10 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The question is why this religion has raised so many extremists who murder in the name of their faith?
Simple answer is Oil, Gas, Israel and USA .

(12-12-2023, 12:27 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Salvation is in your hand, if that's what you're referring to. All you've got to do is go down on your knees, beg for forgiveness and wear the helmet of salvation, courtesy of Christ. No intellectual effort is needed; just childlike faith and simplicity will suffice.

No sins are unpardonable - from thieving to adultery, from a little white lie to cold-blooded murder. No sins are greater than the sin of unbelief. That's because God is only reachable by faith. According to the Gospel truth, without faith, it's impossible to please God.
If it so simple, is there any way to beg God make all of us rich, healthy and happy?

(13-12-2023, 09:34 AM)Hope Wrote:  If it so simple, is there any way to beg God make all of us rich, healthy and happy?

God is not a genie in a bottle who treats your wishes as his command. LOL!

(13-12-2023, 09:25 AM)Hope Wrote:  Simple answer is Oil, Gas, Israel and USA .

Islamic terrorists also set off bombs in Europe, the Middle East and South East Asia - often killing their fellow Muslims. It's just like Hamas using Gazans as their human shields.