Enemies of Israel will face the curse of God

(14-12-2023, 01:27 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Open the Bible and read for yourself lah! Big Grin Got English versions and Chinese also lah other languages also got lah!

Can you prove beyond doubt that those are exactly from God?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(14-12-2023, 03:04 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Can you prove beyond doubt that those are exactly from God?

I can only believe whatever written inside the Bible lah! Big Grin When I see Jesus face to face I'll ask Him more questions lah!

(14-12-2023, 03:41 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I can only believe whatever written inside the Bible lah! Big Grin When I see Jesus face to face I'll ask Him more lah!

When you see Jesus face to face can help me ask did he get married in his latter part of his life? If yes did he have offspring? Did he need to penetrate in order to get his wife pregnant or he inherit his father power to make a woman pregnant without penetration?
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(14-12-2023, 03:44 PM)sgh Wrote:  When you see Jesus face to face can help me ask did he get married in his latter part of his life? If yes did he have offspring? Did he need to penetrate in order to get his wife pregnant or he inherit his father power to make a woman pregnant without penetration?

1 day you will also see Jesus face to face lah! Big Grin Ask Him all your questions lah!

(14-12-2023, 03:47 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  1 day you will also see Jesus face to face lah! Big Grin Ask Him all your questions lah!

I am from his sworn enemy sect how to ask? See already fight liao.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(14-12-2023, 03:56 PM)sgh Wrote:  I am from his sworn enemy sect how to ask? See already fight liao.

I think you will still have 1 last chance to hear the verdict: "Guilty!" or "Not Guilty!" lah! Big Grin ALL must stand before the Judgement Seat when Jesus comes again lah! Those who are not guilty will enter Heaven lah!

(14-12-2023, 03:47 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  1 day you will also see Jesus face to face lah! Big Grin Ask Him all your questions lah!

I am curious why you think you'd see him one day. What gives you this confidence? He appeared before you before?

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(14-12-2023, 04:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I am curious why you think you'd see him one day. What gives you this confidence? He appeared before you before?

Because the Bible says so lah! Big Grin He hasn't appeared yet lah but is coming lah!

(14-12-2023, 04:06 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Because the Bible says so lah! Big Grin He hasn't appeared yet lah but is coming lah!

But why do you trust the bible but not the other religions? There are also books from other religions. Just trying to understand more about the pysche of Christians.

(14-12-2023, 04:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But why do you trust the bible but not the other religions? There are also books from other religions. Just trying to understand more about the pysche of Christians.

Since I have become a Christian so I only believe the Bible lah! Big Grin

(14-12-2023, 04:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Since I have become a Christian so I only believe the Bible lah! Big Grin

So you have to accept God killing all first born Pharoah son, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, the near sacrifice of Abraham son etc? I guess it is ok for you. Sorry me no agree me join the sworn enemy sect to battle this merciless entity instead.

(14-12-2023, 04:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Since I have become a Christian so I only believe the Bible lah! Big Grin

Believe liao then what? Got free wifi to surf internet and play games?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(14-12-2023, 04:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Believe liao then what? Got free wifi to surf internet and play games?

Believe liao will be given the knowledge on how to make a woman pregnant without penetration. Maybe also eternal life aka cannot die live forever.

(14-12-2023, 04:30 PM)sgh Wrote:  So you have to accept God killing all first born Pharoah son, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, the near sacrifice of Abraham son etc? I guess it is ok for you. Sorry me no agree me join the sworn enemy sect to battle this merciless entity instead.

(14-12-2023, 04:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Believe liao then what? Got free wifi to surf internet and play games?

Jesus said that unless you are born again you cannot see the kingdom of God lah! Big Grin Are you born again or not leh? Thinking

(14-12-2023, 05:38 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus said that unless you are born again you cannot see the kingdom of God lah! Big Grin Are you born again or not leh? Thinking

You do know there is a counter balance correct? Jesus is Son of God so the other end of the equation is Son of Satan. Between the two of them it is not 100% conclusive who is more powerful cuz if it is already settled there won't be so many ongoing stories circulating around.

(14-12-2023, 05:38 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus said that unless you are born again you cannot see the kingdom of God lah! Big Grin Are you born again or not leh? Thinking

See liao zuo simi?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Anyone can tell me, enemies of god, what will happen?

Will Jac Lau go to hell?

Thinking

[Image: Obey-God-not-men.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(14-12-2023, 02:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Honestly I don't know how to answer many questions lah! Big Grin I just obey God's Word lah!

How do you know they are really God's words? Or if there is even a god innthe 1st place. If you are wrong, which is highly likely, then you have been fooled .

Start asking questions , don't just believe everything they tell you. If you do , might as well throw your brain away. People tell you, you believe.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(14-12-2023, 04:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But why do you trust the bible but not the other religions? There are also books from other religions. Just trying to understand more about the pysche of Christians.

I think it is the promise of eternal life, salvation, heaven, miracles, etc plus concepts like hell and satan that persuaded them. Yes there are other ancient religions that promised the same but these are not being pushed now and they are also not readily available in English or Chinese.

These pushers of Christianity are very brilliant, got to give it to them.

They use fear, hope, propaganda, music, dance, etc to win the hearts and minds of believers. Just like pap.

(14-12-2023, 07:25 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I think it is the promise of eternal life, salvation, heaven, miracles, etc plus concepts like hell and satan that persuaded them. Yes there are other ancient religions that promised the same  but these are not being pushed now and they are also not readily available in English or Chinese.

These pushers of Christianity are very brilliant, got to give it to them.

They use fear, hope, propaganda, music, dance, etc to win the hearts and minds of believers.  Just like pap.

Plus the fact that the evangelists provide a very enjoyable experience to the old and the sick. My mother is a Christian but I definitely know more about the bible than her. I am a Buddhist and before she became a Christian I'm trying to make her understand the Buddhist philosophy, so that she knows how to choose a religion, not blindly join one. But she doesn't like the Buddhist way of preaching, which is to constantly drum into people the idea that everything is impermanent and suffering. At her age, she doesn't want to hear anything about dying. She wants something simple, which Christianity could provide. Simply believe and one will gain salvation. No need to understand about the complex philosophy that Buddha teaches.

Go back to my mother's womb and be born again ah?  Thinking  Rotfl

(14-12-2023, 07:46 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Go back to my mother's womb and be born again ah?  Thinking  Rotfl

Nicodemus the Jewish religious leader asked Jesus the same question lah! Big Grin

(14-12-2023, 06:46 PM)RichDad Wrote:  How do you know they are really God's words? Or if there is even a god innthe 1st place. If you are wrong, which is highly likely, then you have been fooled .

Start asking questions , don't just believe everything they tell you. If you do  , might as well throw your brain away.  People tell you, you believe.

You got a point lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(14-12-2023, 07:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Plus the fact that the evangelists provide a very enjoyable experience to the old and the sick. My mother is a Christian but I definitely know more about the bible than her. I am a Buddhist and before she became a Christian I'm trying to make her understand the Buddhist philosophy, so that she knows how to choose a religion, not blindly join one. But she doesn't like the Buddhist way of preaching, which is to constantly drum into people the idea that everything is impermanent and suffering. At her age, she doesn't want to hear anything about dying. She wants something simple, which Christianity could provide. Simply believe and one will gain salvation. No need to understand about the complex philosophy that Buddha teaches.

You are spot. It is simple, a genius concept.

Who doesn't want to have the comforting thought that hey, after we die, we live again in heaven? Maybe only a few, stubborn people like you and me?

So comforting, so full of hope, easy to understand, hear only the good things. Just believe blindly, dont ask questions and it is yours. Never mind how, why, the facts, whether it is true or not.

Very tempting to just accept it all but once you think and ask questions, everything falls apart...

(14-12-2023, 07:50 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Nicodemus the Jewish religious leader asked Jesus the same question lah! Big Grin

Jesus told you ah?

He is with the Lord now
[Image: Screenshot-2023-12-15-at-01-35-39-Pro-Va...Police.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(14-12-2023, 09:02 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Thank you for the enlightenment
'God's court' it seems to me like a fairy tale and it's hard to believe there is one.
Has anyone been there and heard the God's word ' You are forgiven'?
To me it is ownself bluff ownself with a lot of imaginations of course.
Sorry I am not insulting Christianity or any other religions. My sincere apology if anyone here is  hurt by my words
In real life I speak the same manner, knnbccb.

God in your case is Jesus Christ. He may be Jesus but to me he may not be God. He must have been extremely popular like Oyk who is on the other extreme, may have helped a lot of people during his life time as a result people started to worship him after his death. From there they started to write testimonies, tales, tons of other fabricated exaggerations and the Bible was born.

So you see this confess and be forgiven in 'God's Court are bulls they are make believe and imaginary it's just a set of rules to guide the believers into blind faith. It not a bad thing though because it provides a nicely laid pathway for the weaklings.

I have asked a lot of people do they believe in God Jesus Christ I do not get 100% nods because they are many other religions but when I asked do they believe in devil all of them nodded. All the religions believe there is Devil.
To me he is more powerful and fearsome, he is mentioned 38 times in the Bible.
The Devil has no churches, schools, classes, seminaries or books of teachings on how one should behave or live his life and yet people feared when his name is mentioned.
He is ONE and the only one.

Christianity on the other hand is a big mess. There are thousands of denominations with many disagreements over sacraments, celibacy, the interpretation of scripture, ways of worship, differences in belief, power grabs and corruption all had a part to play and the list goes on.
In Singapore big churches like New Creation & City Harvest have become commercial entities competing with each other to show off their wealth leading to corruptions & convictions.

Humans become dependent when in fear they need something to hang onto so they created Gods for praying and self consoling to remove FEAR.
A very common thing I observed among my friends when something bad happened or about to happen 'Let's pray' is the first thing they said.
Some prayers were answered some were not if only I have the statistics but I guess the chances of success is as good as a bet on Odd or Even on a roulette table. Fear of death, physical injury, sickness, fear of all earthy disasters and many others makes one insecure and uncertain.

God is man made. FEAR is real and it's in your head.
The weak follows the path of rules the strong follows which way the wind blows

Some food for thought from an uncouth and uncultivated layman perspective

I appreciate your reply, written in painstaking detail, on why you disbelieve religious faith and the existence of God. Knowing you, I was expecting such a response. There's no need to be apologetic about not mincing words in stating your opinions in uncouth language. This has been your style all along and I know nobody can cramp your style.

You have dramatically made Salvation out as the greatest indoctrination of all time, but it has been a globally recognized Christian message to the world for the longest time. While doubting Thomases say it's impossible to prove the existence of God, born-again believers are earnestly sharing their personal experience with God Almighty and the redemptive power of His love so that others may get to experience the same goodness. It requires just a leap of faith, and there's everything to gain and nothing to lose.

When it comes to the paranormal, we can argue until we are blue in the face but we'll never agree. Any theological debate will lead us into a philosophical cul-de-sac because the spirit of sharing is rarely there; the burning desire to punch holes in others' theories is there. The only redeeming feature here is, most of us tend to disagree agreeably.

Religious harmony for a heterogeneous society like ours is an existential consideration. We place great emphasis on the need for tolerance between religionists. (atheism is also a religion to some impious people.) Tolerance is a condition where different religionists actively dislike and yet mutually agree to put up with one another. More often than not, ths tolerance is both superficial and limted to public arenas

I'll always remember LKY's words which made a deep impression on me. He said could deal with bloodsucking people on any issue under the sun, but once someone invoked the gods, all discussions stopped. I think he was referring to a religious fundamentalist - someone who lives and breathes religion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.co...4815/amp/1

He has died.

Genetic Quantum Dot GQD aka mark of the beast
crossed his BBB blood-brain-barrier

[Image: Screenshot-2023-12-15-at-01-43-37-Enemie...of-God.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2023-12-15-at-01-47-41-Enemie...of-God.png]