Enemies of Israel will face the curse of God

GQD mark of the beast details
[Image: Screenshot-2023-12-15-at-02-01-39-Transh...s-Here.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2023-12-15-at-02-04-57-COVID-...ous-th.png]

(15-12-2023, 01:45 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.co...4815/amp/1

He has died.

So? What is your farking point?

(14-12-2023, 07:50 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Nicodemus the Jewish religious leader asked Jesus the same question lah! Big Grin

You leh?

You never met Jesus ah?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Zelensky only get 10s of milo
Isreal too
after Putin does something without guns and bullets
don't play plah ahWong San has just return ed from Brunei and PM is now in Jpan

(15-12-2023, 01:40 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  I appreciate your reply, written in painstaking detail, on why you disbelieve religious faith and the existence of God. Knowing you, I was expecting such a response. There's no need to be apologetic about not mincing words in stating your opinions in uncouth language. This has been your style all along and I know nobody can cramp your style.

You have dramatically made Salvation out as the greatest indoctrination of all time, but it has been a globally recognized Christian message to the world for the longest time. While doubting Thomases say it's impossible to prove the existence of God, born-again believers are earnestly sharing their personal experience with God Almighty and the redemptive power of His love so that others may get to experience the same goodness. It requires just a leap of faith, and there's everything to gain and nothing to lose.

When it comes to the paranormal, we can argue until we are blue in the face but we'll never agree. Any theological debate will lead us into a philosophical cul-de-sac because the spirit of sharing is rarely there; the burning desire to punch holes in others' theories is there. The only redeeming feature here is, most of us tend to disagree agreeably.

Religious harmony for a heterogeneous society like ours is an existential consideration. We place great emphasis on the need for tolerance between religionists. (atheism is also a religion to some impious people.) Tolerance is a condition where different religionists actively dislike and yet mutually agree to put up with one another. More often than not, ths tolerance is both superficial and limted to public arenas

I'll always remember LKY's words which made a deep impression on me. He said could deal with bloodsucking people on any issue under the sun, but once someone invoked the gods, all discussions stopped. I think he was referring to a religious fundamentalist - someone who lives and breathes religion.

Huh, harmony & tolerance?
Look at the existing wars. Are the leaders of Western Europe and USA not Christians ?
Instead of advocation peace and tolerance they supply war machineries to fuel the killings.
And on Sundays they accompany their family to church and hold the bible with blood in their hands.
The only country that suggested restrains and peace talk is China.
As a matter of fact the war in Gaza is between Israel and Palestine are their own problems why do they get involved directly?
The same goes to the Ukraine war. Why peace was not advocated in the name Jesus?
Hypocrisy is the pride of the biggest Christian Leaders!

Just for info, LKY died a Buddhist he was not converted.

Quote:LKY - "The Buddhist believes in transmigration of the soul. If you live a good life, the reward is in your next migration, you will be a good being, not an ugly animal. It is a comforting thought, but my wife and I do not believe in it.

“I am an agnostic. I was brought up in a traditional Chinese family with ancestor worship. I would go to my grandfather’s grave on All Soul’s Day which is called “Qingming”. My father would bring me along, lay out food and candles and burn some paper money and kowtow three times over his tombstone But as I grew up, I questioned this because I think this is superstition. You are gone, you burn paper money, how can he collect the paper money where he is? After my father died, I dropped the practice."

No two minds are alike and it's not easy to achieve the same level of understanding on something abstract.
One searching for the truth and the other submitting to faith willingly
I guess it's easier to submit than to seek.
There is also no ending arguing which come first, chicken or egg?
Someone said, "The study of science and life ends at the beginning."

Anyway thanks for your reply, something strange happens while typing this reply, there is this feeling of inner calm which I never felt before.
It must be you.

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

(15-12-2023, 09:17 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You leh?

You never met Jesus ah?

Still waiting lah! Big Grin The queue is so long leh!

(15-12-2023, 12:40 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Still waiting lah! Big Grin The queue is so long leh!

Queue long remind me of Geylang the hot favorite always long queue behind the closed door all waiting.

(15-12-2023, 12:40 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Still waiting lah! Big Grin The queue is so long leh!

You have been queueing for how many years?  Thinking

indeed the s u c tion from the chikong of the Jap deflationary blackhole 1985 after Putin Arab walk indeed is trong
Yen now 141. SGD will follow and screams. PM in Japan now.
ahWongSan said cooperation with Brunei good. Of cos we know no good. something even the sultan not understand
but he got his piper and mor or less will begin to feel uncomfortable

(15-12-2023, 01:46 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You have been queueing for how many years?  Thinking

Ever since I became a Christian lah! Big Grin Everybody told me to queue behind lah! No cut queue hor!

(15-12-2023, 03:40 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Ever since I became a Christian lah! Big Grin Everybody told me to queue behind lah! No cut queue hor!

Like that queue until die also no chance lor!  Rotfl

(15-12-2023, 12:03 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Huh, harmony & tolerance?
Look at the existing wars. Are the leaders of Western Europe and USA not Christians ?
Instead of advocation peace and tolerance they supply war machineries to fuel the killings.
And on Sundays they accompany their family to church and hold the bible with blood in their hands.
The only country that suggested restrains and peace talk is China.
As a matter of fact the war in Gaza is between Israel and Palestine are their own problems why do they get involved directly?
The same goes to the Ukraine war. Why peace was not advocated in the name Jesus?
Hypocrisy is the pride of the biggest Christian Leaders!

Just for info, LKY died a Buddhist he was not converted.

No two minds are alike and it's not easy to achieve the same level of understanding on something abstract.
One searching for the truth and the other submitting to faith willingly
I guess it's easier to submit than to seek.
There is also no ending arguing which come first, chicken or egg?
Someone said, "The study of science and life ends at the beginning."

Anyway thanks for your reply, something strange happens while typing this reply, there is this feeling of inner calm which I never felt before.
It must be you.

Religion is man made. God is a concept made by man.

Some Christians think they can prove their God exists cos of spiritual experiences. But it is all in their mind. For if this is proof, then other reliongions can claim the same. Can't be all true since they claimed their God is the only God.

Simple conclusion, it is all mind. Once you believe( whether Christianity, buddhism, Hinduism, sai baba, etc) you see the light, have spiritual connection or conversations with that entity etc. The mind is so powerful, it can make you experience anything.

But that doesn't mean what they experienced is the truth.

Brain washed Christians will never agree with this mind theory and argue that they only are right.

Whatever lah. To each his own.

十亿八千万神佛 but dun worry, the lord your god is the only true one

(15-12-2023, 05:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Like that queue until die also no chance lor!  Rotfl

Last night I had a nightmare lah! Big Grin I pressed the lift to Level 1 but it didn't stop there kept on going down to Level 18 lah! cheekopekman no chance liao lah!

(16-12-2023, 08:34 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Last night I had a nightmare lah! Big Grin I pressed the lift to Level 1 but it didn't stop there kept on going down to Level 18 lah! cheekopekman no chance liao lah!

18th level? Thought you say those who believed will go up there? Got hope lah.

People like me then no hope crying
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(16-12-2023, 07:59 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Religion is man made. God is a concept made by man.

Some Christians think they can prove their God exists cos of spiritual experiences. But it is all in their mind. For if this is proof, then other reliongions can claim the same. Can't be all true since they claimed their God is the only God.

Simple conclusion, it is all mind. Once you believe( whether Christianity, buddhism, Hinduism, sai baba, etc) you see the light, have spiritual connection or conversations with that entity etc. The mind is so powerful, it can make you experience anything.

Brain washed Christians will never agree with this mind theory and argue that they only are right.

Bible is written by man. It includes fairy tales and tons of of exaggerations.
One group accept it as what it is and another seeking the authenticity of the contents.
Both have nothing concrete to prove each other's claims and accusations.
Religion is meant for weaklings who needs something to cling on in times of sickness and suffering
There is nothing wrong with that.

Why does God allow sickness?

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
” God promises to offer comfort to those who seek Him.
When pain and illness hit you or loved ones, remember this comforting Bible verse.
The Lord will always guide you through the hard times.

Doctors do not not promise they go into actions to heal you
After that they give thanks to the God instead of the surgeon
who fixed your your fractured legs to walk again God is great!

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(16-12-2023, 08:42 AM)RichDad Wrote:  18th level? Thought you say those who believed will go up there? Got hope lah.

People like me then no hope  crying

But that was only a nightmare lah! Big Grin Morning liao wake up lah!

(16-12-2023, 07:59 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Religion is man made. God is a concept made by man.

Simple conclusion, it is all mind. Once you believe( whether Christianity, buddhism, Hinduism, sai baba,  etc) you see the light, have spiritual connection or conversations with that entity  etc.  The mind is so powerful, it can make you experience anything.

Yes, should be to each his own. But they should just keep to themselves instead of telling others that they will go to hell, and as one argumentative fogey here tells us, even "Buddha and Mohammad need Jesus".

Ignore List: Oyk

(16-12-2023, 08:34 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Last night I had a nightmare lah! Big Grin I pressed the lift to Level 1 but it didn't stop there kept on going down to Level 18 lah! cheekopekman no chance liao lah!

You mean your pastor bluffed you?  Thinking

I Watched a Chinese movie similar to your dream.
Wonder u are joking?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Level -18? Got pretty gals told you 衰哥,赶快过来
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Jer 17:5
Thus says the Lord, “Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind

--------------------------------------------------------

Will Jac Lau be cursed as said in his bible?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(16-12-2023, 10:45 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You mean your pastor bluffed you?  Thinking

He didn't bluff me lah! Big Grin But I was disobedient lah!

(16-12-2023, 11:16 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I Watched a Chinese movie similar to your dream.
Wonder u are joking?

(16-12-2023, 11:59 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Level -18? Got pretty gals told you 衰哥,赶快过来

Lots of smokes and 阴森森很恐怖😱 lah! Confused

(16-12-2023, 04:43 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Lots of smokes and 阴森森很恐怖😱 lah! Confused

Means hell is real 😳

☝️

(16-12-2023, 04:51 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Means hell is real 😳

It was only a nightmare lah! Big Grin Just a dream lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(16-12-2023, 04:01 PM)Ola Wrote:  Jer 17:5
Thus says the Lord, “Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind

--------------------------------------------------------

Will Jac Lau be cursed as said in his bible?

But he'll go to heaven according to the bible, because he has faith in god. Whereas good people who dun believe will go to hell...

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(16-12-2023, 05:22 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  It was only a nightmare lah! Big Grin Just a dream lah!

A dream can be real.

☝️

(16-12-2023, 05:58 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  A dream can be real.

Just wait and see how lor! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post