Evergrande halted - stock finally suspended from trading.

LLast traded price was $1.59.

Strange. Why people held the stocks from $15 to $1.56
When the debt problems surface in March 2021 the stock was $15...they had plenty of chances to get out before it goes to zero ...9 months. 

Why do investors stay on?

[Image: s2H4RQD.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-01-2022, 02:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  LLast traded price was $1.59.

When the debt problems surface in March 2021 the stock was $15...they had plenty of chances to get out before it goes to zero ...9 months. 

This spook the whole HK, asking them to tear down 39 buildings built without license. Doom case, now is how wide spread is their collapse

(03-01-2022, 02:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  LLast traded price was $1.59.

It's the same reason when u held onto sembmarine.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(03-01-2022, 03:07 PM)winbig Wrote:  It's the same reason when u held onto sembmarine.

LOL. TS will never get a break from his sembmarine mistake.

(03-01-2022, 03:02 PM)Zannn Wrote:  This spook the whole HK, asking them to tear down 39 buildings built without license. Doom case, now is how wide spread is their collapse

Plse read report below it was build with permit but authorities claim permit obtained illegally.

They are ordered to pull buildings down with 10 days.

This is obviously ordered by the top to just accelerate Evergrande collapse and get it over with. Even if permits are not properly obtained they can re-apply etc. To demand a 10day pull down is sending a strong signal they want to speed up the cleanup...and they are bailing out anyone if anything they want all these overleversged companies to collapse instead of dragging the economy down.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companie...59lk0.html

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.